Why are 99% of altcoins going down the shiter? WHATS HAPPENING. Almost everything is on a downtrend?

why are 99% of altcoins going down the shiter? WHATS HAPPENING. Almost everything is on a downtrend?

When bitcoin goes down it takes everything down with it

the scam is over

It's truly over. Sell everything you own or regret it tomorrow!

it was down yesterday too when btc was up.

it's been going down since mid September when btc started going back up :\

Goldman Sachs

Not ELIX. ELIX is doing just fine today.

BAT is finally mooning lol

Watching whales getting panic sell triggers. I don't think i've ever seen this before!

It's because you're new and probably don't own coins.

Its the weekend dip.

98.99 are useless trash is why
dumb fuck

Buy ODN it goes up

That's what happens to turds

99% of all altcoins are scams without a real product AND without the name and network effect of bitcoin. No wonder they are going down. The last fools holding these coins will lose all their money. Only a few coins will survive in the long term.

I'm just a day trader. Been making 20% returns a day since the beginning of September. Around the end of the month things started to take a turn and I'm having trouble even finding openings to get into anything anymore. I haven't lost anything but still, Not making anything either (other than a few long term holds). Do you think the general downtrend and unpredictable dumps will stop anytime soon?

a mix of people taking profits from the rising wedge and bad news about hedge funds flipping ICOs and the crackdown

LedgerX tomorrow.

>131 page rule book for trading on it's platform
Hm..

Difficult to say. The only thing I'm firmly convinced of is that long term holders of most altcoins will suffer. Trading on the short term will work as long as new money of the "greater fools" flow into bad projects. But I'm not a trader myself, so I can't say for sure. Another thing to consider: As long as you don't know why you made money, you won't know why you lose money. Not knowing the reasons for increasing or decreasing prices means you are basically just gambling while maybe thinking you have figured it out.

>he didn't buy elix

I have elix actually. This has nothing to do with that.

Btc goes up.

People sell alts to hitch a ride, causing alts to drop.

If btc drops in vallue alts suffer since their vallue is tied to btc.

Once btc "stabilizes" alts rally due to higher volume and btc vallue.

At least that is what I always figured.

BTC seems to be starting to stabilize. 100 difference either way.

>tfw all your shitcoins are crashing but you also hold ODN

all the coins are on sale. never forget buy low sell high

>20%
gib advice pls, or sources or whatever
I'm struggling to make like 2% a day here

>tfw I watched the gif until the end just to be disappointed when the frog did not eat the butterfly.

was totally expecting that too when I saw the gif for the first time

When bitcoin goes up alts go down, dummy.

Altcoin bubble is over. Only a few good ones with strong communities like Monero and Decred will survive, and a few with niche use cases, although they will have much lower market cap. Most will be worthless in a year or two.

>Monero and Decred