Whale from comfy giveaway here

Hello anons how is going.
I giveout some ODNs last week and they are now worth around $200 and its just beginning. It will go way more higher and we will see $10 this year when IOS and android app will be released.

So What's Next For ODN?

In the next coming weeks we really have a lot in store for Obsidian. Check out just a small list of things on our short term road map:
>Addition to high volume exchange (announcement coming soon)
>On boarding new (and extremely talented) software dev
>Fixing block explorer
>Updates to OSM Messenger Alpha
>Add blog to site and other site revamps
>Addition of non-dev, but highly significant, team member
>Revving up community involvement and other social marketing efforts
>Begin work on mobile apps

Obsidian is still under radar of youtube, twitter and reddit. Remember not to sell shit. Buy as much as you can, withdraw it and stake with smile on your face.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
masternodes.pro/stats/crave
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20
cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll buy all I can (50$ at the moment) if you send me

XEXqyNg3VLRAkpXWrdTAfgg6mZpUV84jep

Am I too late for gibs?

vaporware

I FEEL FUCKING RETARDED GOD DAMNIT.

Props for spotting this so early my man, I've been doing work spreading the word here and on reddit, looking forward to seeing it this baby blow up.

Give me odn or I report u

XLNSRvEo7zb9eemaeaFey3DN6TMrNAEcNM

Im new to crypto and saw one of your earlier threads and bought $200 worth. Now I'm doubling my money and it seems it'll rise up even higher in the near future. Thanks a lot. Although I would love more ODN if you got some.

XGe8RS95barMdSzMS1n1KmzjK361ntJ5Ss

It'll go back up. This correction will take it down another few thousand sats, but it's a solid coin.

wow

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

gibs would be welcome
XWj32erzESEcgpKYxFWvemnij1i8ZgAGdx

easy user
You will double it till end of the week. Just do not be stupid and sell it on loss. You are still early buyer

What exchange should I use to trade these? Here's my address just in case you want to give some more out ;)

0xb5eB123130D0bD2B1e9079b3c24f04B5BCf1224f

>tfw i could only afford 1.7k ODN

Thanks for the reassuring words solider, I am 100% HODL.

Can't complain since I've already made way over 100k on LINK

Donations are welcome

XGVQHKasnqtycMASnsCJp5mwfk2W6u24Ab

Pwetty pwlease?

XTXMMUqVstZ4DAeBbjjXGLKBsHE8FVvSvL

Guys, can someone translate their site into Chinese? China would be so all over this coin. Or even better translate it into Korean and shill on relevant images. Get as many diverse groups involved so we can build a higher floor to ward off price suppression.

That's not an ODN address but an ERC20

>tfw I could only afford 1,570.73

I've been moving all my money over, user. Any whale crumbs would be appreciated

XWCkJTSk7z5CaZQJ5B5zap2kbBrnEMcaQT

Alright, be careful out there user's.

This behavior right now feels pretty unnatural. Usually coins with volume like this has mania-up and mania-down cycles. However, things came to a complete standstill and the sell book is strong.

I think a pump and dump group was manipulating the books and lost FOMO energy before dumping. I say this because that's a LOT of sell orders sitting out there and there's a series of 'pokes' (small buy orders) trying to prod it up.

Now, ODN is a fantastic long term coin and will be worth many times what it is very soon, but in the very short term (hours) I would advise not putting any more money in it. The lack of emotion trading (no panic sell) in this situation is NOT normal at all.

Gonna buy some.

If anyone is feeling generous. XZgKREBhJGywEMyB4Wi96r7TfQ5VtnxxEu

WHY DID I ONLY BUY 1.4k at ICO

I'm planning on proposing to my girlfriend in a month and I put what money I had into ODN before I bought the ring. Any ODN would be appreciated my man! I'll name our first child after you.

XKhTrW79kYNNLGayw2GZWzVRhGNxVAQ3xR

Gains and blessings.

My name is Nabuchodonozor

There was a thread saying that the illuminati pump group was in on this
The coin jumped from 9k to 13k an hour afterwards
I've haven't been following the books since then, but its very likely that they come and go to keep the rocket up.
I'm not sure if cryptopia has enough volume to sustain current prices

shit what do I do if it drops down to .70 i put all my bitcoins in this that i didnt lose from omg and link

$10 ODN is practically guaranteed.

Man this feels good

Lots of people trying to profit off the volatility, as well as a lot of people FOMOing in.

I was able to get my own stack up from around 8.5k to 10k (masternode masterrace checking in) just by trading the swings.

Def don't think it's some kind of co-ordinated dodgy shit going on bud.

it traded at 2x ico price when it just got added to cryptopia

if someone wanted to take profit, they would have done so already

besides, there's just not enough volume on cryptopia for anyone to cash out large amounts

any major dumps will happen once it get added to that high volume exchange the developers are promising

i dont mind tbqh, if it dips, i buy the dip, if it skyrockets, i'll hold

ODN is the ethereum of monero, even the brony faggot from monero is a technical advisor on it, and thats pretty big considering he literally shits on every other privacy coins, he even had a go at ethereum

yo if this hits 10 dollars I could legit almost retire

IS 10 DOLLARS JUST A FUCKING DREAM

Slow accumulation of the whales. Look at the steady growth. Get in before the real pump.

10$ would only put it on a $200m marketcap

now compare it to the rest of the garbage lingering around at that marketcap, binance coin, gas, even fucking EOS is at a $240M marketcap and they have outright said the eos token is useless, and they are nowhere close to a product, let alone an actual functioning blockchain

Obsidian has a functioning blockchain with PoS and soon masternodes, and an alpha DAPP that uses it, and thats just the beginning

10$ is a reality

100$ would be a dream come true

forgot pic

Alright, now I'm sure this is short term manipulation. No one buys orders like this.

wtf is hshare

Dude. If this project pulls through we can get to triple digits in 1-2 years down the road. The most successful coins will be platforms with a vibrant ecosystem of dapps. This fills a niche and the messenger will unitonically be used by the same pump and dump groups trying to get this for cheap now.

some useless chink shit

thats just a bot that bought a few orders, happens all the time on smaller exchanges like cryptopia that allows them

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS I COULD HAVE A QUARTER OF A MILLION IF THIS SHIT REACHES 15 THATS MORE THAN 4 YEARS OF WAGEKEKING AT A SHIT JOB FOR ME

So, Nabuchodonozor II; that will play nicely.

this is like buying ETH when it still was below 1$

Quarter of a million huh
Well I understand your excitement. I would have "only" $50k

Got a fat staking reward coming my way in 280 days.

should i sell my elix for this?

Yes, Elizabeth is pump and dump, hopefully you actually made money so you can get out

Odn can't hit $10 because then i would have 200kusd, and i cant have 200k usd. That's absurd. So you're wrong. Sorry.

Just bought 20k worth. Better not fuck me anons

oh dude im shilling the fuck out of that coin on twitter
i love that coin, dev and the slack community
even gave away ODN i mined to other people to promote that coin

this fucking coin is going balistic tho i think 10 dollar are a bit ambitious....

...then again pic related

YOU FUCKING BASTARD DO YOU REALLY THINK WE CAN REACH TWO DOLLARS?

PIC RELATED FROM THEIR TWITTER WOULD HITBTC HELP US REACH A DOLLAR?

you know that this is old news, right?
you know that there is a certain exchange, certain people already know about, that is going to adopt it, right?

deffintinly not bitrex, gdax, or cuckbase, prob not ether delta bc not erc20.

So which is it binance?

Binance would be perfect for ODN.

Oh please god, not shitbtc.

what is bad about hitbtc. devs obv want it listed their and see it as high volume. can you describe the exchange

What happens the ODN's price if it's listed on Binance?

Nothing much, it reaches negative infinity and your family dies.

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/ ranked 4th.

just like LINK eh

masternodes.pro/stats/crave

Cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20

cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ

Like Obsidian, like masternode coins?

Crave, 500 needed for masternode. Pure proof of stake. Same or objectively better roadmap than Obsidian with no premine and no ICO. Discover Crave.

Planned developments:
Surestyle end to end encryption for messaging and file sharing. Self serve markets and the capacity to mine without any hardware.

1.3Mil circulating supply with 500k annual inflation.

>that name/logo

stop with your bs

Masternodes - At the moment, all blockchain nodes and wallets (i.e. Obsidian-Qt, Obsidiand) implement functionality that may be reserved for Masternodes in the future. Also, the reward earned by all current wallets is the same 10% reward that may be reserved exclusively for Masternodes in the future. The current implementation of Masternodes pays a 10% reward on all coins in the connected wallet and a required minimum balance, like 10,000 ODN, is not in place yet, so that the network is being protected by the maximum possible number of nodes, including those wallet nodes holding smaller amounts.

Pwetty pwlease!

good looks!
XCoGS8rWgNEvPkmfCotWnpH7sFDd8Eks9r

XPuQzyJdoqfXXontHPJAFU4VJvihjEi52R

XZvBzhk8wqdWMJLzLu1s7wYwQdPpP2Ni4u

Forgot to quote post.

this is okay meme I have
gook pepe
XUAbUvxvQ5xHgz4u87z458uiGoWHjNH3SM

ODN will gain more credibility and go up. the "binance curse" is no longer relevant these days.

XDRTs9A5Vg8S57w7k7xt2dfbiiNxg5wyjW

right that shit died the day buttcucks aded ADA

hello XDbjmWXdoJVjrzAsp7sMiDTsm4Hpmhphzw

XRghXqv5tnMxS6MwD7MejecvBi4N5hd7Es

XZGPaM4CSqDDNZTDmsifhqYDjh1cwzG6B5

thanks

Dawaj sianko braciszku

XPhPbN8LqTX7CPRq4vK5qYWu71Z5wg7yhj

Hopefully I am not too late. Most promising undervalued coin so far

XK8CeZEM6a4u2DriK5qsFuxsGKLv1ez2ez

XLSpWNCNGqWynQr2yje2LPF1nhepL5w6nv

been shilling in suppoman's FB group with 12k members
XMhRa9FbnvNRZ3EWuR4AcT8sQEXYpsbWPU

Gibs received. Dzięki!

oe978kegjK555rTXbGxQPWkXJBQETU8p2V
please user-kun

Thank you OP. Help us be like this Pepe.

XaXD3uggHdtY7jC1EhrYgnJw21FuWfRoXc

XW6yAXk6Fpe4xteTMnavtCPaV4TX2gYjt2

this coin is god tier... get in boys. This is the future. This is what we wanted strat to be... but wasn't.

XZYaDgRPFp7Xh17iutKEacGk2c6s8kftu1

thank you, im holder

XHjgrqNVBUrVA7f3eGUwSRwCFKuufXkVKa

Its not ODN address

XZHBLyzDwzwRjDdGtte4oaPhQWcjELX4VZ

Bless you, kind user

come on user

send some please
XLWzubwDA29m3zfBrcjQsB2yU6u8fdmdku

already got 2 ODN from you last time, you da best OP
XHDDwbBSxAEb5UZSuMrE6BiHfioucfxcqw