OFFICIAL JASON BLOHO THREAD: /BLA/ aka Jason Pimpha

OFFICIAL JASON BLOHO THREAD: /BLA/ aka Jason Pimpha

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5gBCENcC6sQ
popularmilitary.com/stolen-valor-idiot-tells-veterans-fk-you-come-and-get-me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like a batman villain.

hes a pimp bro

It is a shame he is a guntard, i have a feeling he would have received a beatdown otherwise.

Mike ohearn cucked the shit out of him, and that was pretty glorious.

You know you are a failure at life when you get bitchmade by a roidmonkey shilling two ab rollers with restistance band attachments to DYELs

What routine do I need to follow for Blaha mode? Is his body even attainable natty?

Mike O"shill ripping of casual lifters daillly bruh

2 grams of test a week SS GO madd

Is there a video of Mike o tren cucking Blaha?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5gBCENcC6sQ

Train to look good naked has some videos covering the back and forth between them

fuckers got gyno

Will someone from the U.S. military finally shoot him now? popularmilitary.com/stolen-valor-idiot-tells-veterans-fk-you-come-and-get-me/

Did he get cancer?

Not yet

The fitmisc thread about him is a mix of creepy and hilarious. Digging up blahas past and calling his parents, confirming blahas gf "was" a coke dealing stripper etc..the amount of work they put into stalking and destroying him is creepy but watching blaha react and lie even more is funny af

>confirming blahas gf "was" a coke dealing stripper

Wait what?

Link?

he is the cancer

I heard that this guy was actually using gear. I-Is that a meme?

/YOUTUBE/ FUCKING WHEN?!

u forgot the pic fail XD

He CLAIMS he was using a shit ton of gear when he was younger, but since he's lied about literally every other detail of his life, your guess is as good as anyone's.

If he isn't lying, he's living proof that blasting massive amounts of fraud won't do shit for you if you don't have the work ethic to train.

Lol no fucking way.

You, I like you

??