Sent BTC to Binance from coinbase

>sent BTC to Binance from coinbase

And? What?

enjoy getting your account frozen

You did the right move to avoid the next blood bath.

But you should've send them to your wallet first to "wash" them. Cuckbase doesn't like you to gamble.

Someone explain.

Yes please. I've not had an issue with this at all.

I've never had an issue sending from CB to Bittrex fwiw. I've read on here that it's more an issue sending into CB from an exchange but you never know. For newfriends: you aren't supposed to do exchange to exchange transfers on cuckbase.

This is in Murrica right ?

The kikes at kikebase feel it is their right to freeze your assets if they think you're doing something dodgy, even when its none of their fucking business. They are not the police, and are you under investigation.

I don't understand why you americans are using kikebase at all.

>sending FROM Coinbase to exchanges - ok

>sending TO Coinbase from exchanges - not ok

How do they know if the wallet you're sending to is an exchange?

I've done this and have never had a problem

>want money now
>debt card charge is 4%
fugg

>thinking bitcoin is actually anonymous

holy shit lol

Thanks user

How do most people go back to USD? That's one of the only reasons I even have a coinbase

they do it buy selling through GDAX NOT FUCKING COINBASE

>sent BTC to Kraken from Bittrex

If you can use a cash back credit card it can close that gap at least a bit. But CB marks up prices as it is.

Good to know, thanks

I've bought btc for probably 2000$ the last week on coinbase and sent to bittrex, CE and binance, never had any problem

Thanks I'll check it out. Would coinbase be less likely to fuck with you if you put everything in a hard wallet first before moving it over? I had no idea the exchanges didn't like you sending funds from one to the other...

Only problem I have with CB is the 5 business day wait time. Sucks sitting here waiting for my eth and ltc to come in