This board is full of shit. fuck all of you

this board is full of shit. fuck all of you.

daily reminder you won't make it in real life unless you leave this piece of shit

Maybe you should learn how to cope with disagreement

it has nothing to do with disagreement. it has everything to do with the crab in the bucket mentality

>fat powerlifter detected

>detection incorrect

go back to bed, op.

It's true. I've never seen so much dumbass wrong info in these boards.

I just come here for the pics of fit girls

lmao lose some weight fatty, no one cares how much you can lift when you're a butterball

daily reminder that being happy with yourself is making it.
I shitpost all day and hit the gym. These things make me happy therefore I'm making it and there is nothing you sadcunt can do against it.

I agree OP

But remember

This board is hard to gaige sometimes being anonymous.

You can be talking to some shithead or it can even be rich piana or scooby or someone with their experience at the time. And even their methods and idea of fitness is pretty warped and one sided. I mean veterans forget how long theyve been lifting.

Anyway, the most important thing you need to know about fitness is that it just takes time. Just be consistent and lift every week for years to come and youll get results. So find a way to make it fun for those next few years. Fit is a way of making the gym a fun experience at least for me.

Fake it til you make it i guess.

HOLY FUCK KILL YOURSELF

>crab in the bucket mentality
What? There's plenty of anons giving each other encouragment in cbts. There's only a few assholes spreading memes like genetic abd HEIGHT FACE FRAME. If you cant handle the territorial assholes, then maybe this board isnt for you

this is know a based Klokov thread

I use the negative threads on here as motivation

im in the best shape of my life currently

thanks Veeky Forums

I hear you op... So why you still here?

Lmfao i just imagined him dropping them on the ground like competition bars and the Girls bouncing like plates haha

>promotes crossfit
>too weak to weightlift
>too fat to be aesthetic

the husbando meme is pathetic

carries a barbell in his trunk

>>too weak to weightlift
what?

nigger what?