Blaha getting publicised for his stolen valor b.s

Blaha getting publicised for his stolen valor b.s. popularmilitary.com/stolen-valor-idiot-tells-veterans-fk-you-come-and-get-me/

Other urls found in this thread:

cigarsinternational.com/samplers/91289/ci-5-for-5/?sourcekey=CIDSA64W&utm_source=PopMil&utm_medium=Wallpaper&utm_campaign=5for5
youtube.com/watch?v=vTq4uvUzKO8
youtube.com/watch?v=CJVMkzGM5h4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idc about him or that but that cigar ad caught my attention

cigarsinternational.com/samplers/91289/ci-5-for-5/?sourcekey=CIDSA64W&utm_source=PopMil&utm_medium=Wallpaper&utm_campaign=5for5

5 dollars seems cheap as chips and i never smoked so why the fuck not

id look alpha s lighting it up

guy is such a fucking faggot. he keeps throwing himself into these industries and tries to pass himself off as a guru/top guy in his field whenever he does.

he did it with lifting, where he supposedly had won a couple of powerlifting meets and shit, yet couldnt lift for shit and looked dyel. saying he had been lifting forever and thats all he did growing up.

now hes in texas and he orders Grunt Style and hooah hooah faggot poser gear and tries to come off as a big and bad mercenary knows-it-all about weapons guy.

pretty sure he has to have a mental disorder or something.

facepalm

Why are people even watching this guy giving him ad revenue if you don't care? Are you guys literally retarded or something???

>doesn't use adblock
>call people retards

its funn

youtube.com/watch?v=vTq4uvUzKO8

EXPOSED YET AGAIN

>during high school i was a mercenary between classes
>oh btw i was also morbidly obese at that time :DD

>id look alpha s lighting it up
Just like that Fedora did right?

Yeah as someone who has meds and therapy, he needs meds and therapy.

almost got away with it until you mentioned the therapy bullshit

not to worry. ill let the jewish lawyers handle what took place there on my behalf and work within the law ;)

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM TALKING TO AND I HOPE YOU GET DRONED FAGGOT

For the record so we are clear. I dont care about your money making plans but if you expect Jason to kill himself you are DEAD WRONG.

I'm done running from you!

RIP Bloho he finna get sniped by a real mercenary

"you better not be a fucking POG"

FUCK OFF YOU FuCKiNG COCKScUKER BLAHA

>mfw he pronounced it p-ah-wg
>mfw everyone whos ever heard POG knows its p-oh-gue

thats enough proof that hes never done any type of shit, never even had a real conversation with any real infantryman, ever.

jesus fucking christ fuck this guy.

Order 66 on the Jason Bloho

youtube.com/watch?v=CJVMkzGM5h4

what the fuck is this shit?

>smoking cheap cigars
>being alpha
pick one pleb

lmao

Kek

Which video is this from? Jason blaha is pretty funny. Id like to see it.

Pissening

Anyone have the image of the jewish couple that made up a story that they met in auschwitz? I want to photoshop blaha on there

Is Jason Genova the Chris-chan of Veeky Forums or something? I get the same autistic vibe off his fans that I did from the people who fanatically followed Chris-chan's retarded ass.

More of bodybuilding.com, but yes, janoy is a 'bodybuilding' chris-chan.

As a mercenary, I can attest that I've done guys like blaha for $100. I would pay to do him though.

>i never smoked so why the fuck not
Maybe because you never fucking smoked and never got addicted you dumb cunt?

for ments

I think you're confusing "mercenary" with "gigolo".

n1

I feel sorry for how much he is getting cyberbullied.

how can people watch his videos ?

10000000 hours in photoshop

>ads are built directly into the format of the site

absolute trash, couldn't take any of the shit on there seriously with some autistic yellow smiley face smoking a cigar

What would you guys do if he smacked your girls ass?

Ask him what kind of mercenary wears a UTG vest and doesn't have an optic on their rifle