Just a reminder Zyzz taught us we can all be Chad. Even a skinny brown immigrant WoW playing nerd...

Just a reminder Zyzz taught us we can all be Chad. Even a skinny brown immigrant WoW playing nerd. If he could do it so can you. We're all gonna make it brahs.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Zyzz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was born with the big three though.

Newfag here
What is big three

But zyzz used anabolic steroids, fat burners, got veneers, had jaw surgery (implants), had godlike insertions
You have NONE of these things

this is true

You would think that he would look bigger and better than he did if he had done all of that shit. Kind of dissapointing.

BENCH, SQUAT and DEADLIFT

he's like 5% bf doh

He was literally a brown nerdy kid with an Arabic name in fucking Ausfailia. AND HE MADE IT.

Do you have any FUCKING clue how hard that is? He didn't cry and whine like a bitch or make excuses. He just fucking did it. From a starting point much much worse than 99% of you lazy autists.

>no homo

I know that big three.
How exactly is one born with bench squat and deadlift?

he was memeing you, there is a meme that the big 3 is HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME, to say that lifting doesn't matter.

that retarded
>HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME
meme.

He looked like a trashy used up poz queer.
He lacked wholesomeness. Never seen the appeal. Yuck.

>meme

>Do you have any FUCKING clue how hard that is?
How hard user? Is it harder than being a 24 year old white neet with literally no credentials whatsoever? Yeah I didn't think so.

Kys.

Work out at home. Go to fucking community college. Get a part time job. Go to gym. Unless you're physically disabled or have health problems you're fine and have nothing stopping you. You're just a useless lazy entitled faggot.

It's harder being fat and short to get fit than being tall and thin

this

That's not true my nigga

Go look at any /cbt/ or progress thread. They're filled with dudes of all sizes who transformed themselves. If you faggots don't believe in the transformative power of physical fitness why the fuck are you on Veeky Forums?

lol how come every great bodybuilder is below 5'8". Manlets have it on easymode when it comes to working out.

I'm not saying you can't do it
I'm doing it right now. I'm very happy with my progress
I'm saying it's easier to start thin and put on muscle instead of cutting THEN putting on muscle

He had FACE, HEIGHT AND FRAME even before starting workimg out
>Gymcels being this retarded

His face was/is shit though. I love zyzz and what he stands for but he did not have the FACE

But zyzz had those things.
Just look at his brother who is an ugly manlet. Nobody cares about him

This is 100% bullshit.

You are just another typical fat person, making excuses rather than making results. Jusr give up now, your diet coke and mcdonalds wraps are calling your name

>inb4 b-but it has 0 calories

Uhh Said is a fucking beast and is carrying on his brother's legacy professionally and proudly u little faggot.

he maybe had height

but you guys really think he had frame? 2nd pic is otter mode pre teen boy body. last few are years after roids

years. after. roids. and you know what helps getting a nice jawline?

roids

zzyz had the big 3. roids. weight training. protein

/thread fuckin fanboys

and he couldn't have gotten rid of his scene, emo, fag haircut?

You can't get rid of your beta, bitchy, inferiority complex, negative attitude?

What is frame? How do you measure it?

he has a ugly face

He died at 22 lmao
Idk why yall look up to this degenerate

holy shit you're retarded and can't even read
not him btw

>Skinny brown immigrant WoW playing nerd
yeah maybe playing wow was what he did for a period of time, but he always had the genes and potential
he was tall, great facial aesthetics (jaw/hair and things girl likes, good insertions
he had very good chad potential in other words, not everyone has that

This. If Zyzz pre lifting were to post in a CBT absolutely no one on Veeky Forums would say he could make it. They'd say he was an ugly skele shitskin who could only hope to be a femboy twink. Not King of Bbers and Chads like he became.

Chad DNA (HFF) + steroids
that's what it takes. not less, not more
just deal with it. I already have

Fuck that. You're a sik cunt if u wanna be brah. Not a sad cunt.

said a guy who was able to get girls even when he used to play WoW, had the height, rich parents, wasn't ugly and took roids

Veeky Forums needs to stop this fff meme. It's b.s. made by weak minded faggots. Winners come in all shapes and sizes. That was one of Zyzz's base messages.

He literally would be shit on by Veeky Forums right now. Called a skele, a raghead, a kebab, an mmo playing autist, etc. He didn't make excuses. He just went out and made himself into a sik cunt. You faggots should be ashamed of yourselves.

>he's like 5% bf

lmao

>everyone is special in their own unique way :^)

That's not how the world works. Some guys are dealt a shit hand in life and will never make it

Leave fit and never come back

Unless you're a disabled Ethiopian living in poverty stop crying like a little bitch. Jeez some of you faggots are pathetic. Wtf happened to Veeky Forums?!

(And even then I know a literally skele Ethiopian who worked hard got Master's degree eventually from a top European university, sexxed hot Euro girls and regularly gets pussy now. That's another example of how shit half of you are)

that just means im worse than him, if he can and i cant then i wont make it

It's literally the opposite you autist. It means just go out there and do it. There's no one stopping you except yourself.

doing your best is essential but if you think that's how life works, you just go and do it etc, it means you've never experienced what it's like to get shit results at something only because you've been dealt bad cards

>lacking this much willpower

>lol how come every great bodybuilder is below 5'8"

The worship of some dumb kid who died in his early 20s from steroid abuse on a fitness board is beyond stupid. You aspie DYELs crack me up

WE are ALL gonna MAKE IT brah

I WANT THE /r9k/ AUTISTS THAT ARE TOO SCARED TO MAKE IT TO GO BACK

>fat burners
And we're not talking Hydroxycut. Dude stacked clenbuterol with DNP, plus party drug stimulants like coke and meth.

>You would think that he would look bigger and better than he did if he had done all of that shit. Kind of dissapointing.
Yeah, but you've gotta remember he was kind of a party animal. The coke/meth/other drugs he was abusing were probably limiting the gains from the gear.
Still, he said he was taking INSANE amounts of gear. Twice as much as Dorian Yates, according to the people who knew him on bb.com. So it maybe it was sort of surprising that he was "only" 220 lb.

>die of undiagnosed congenial heart defect
>get called a degenerate by shitposters on mongolian trading card forum

more like 10%

Because he's nothing more than a sellout, we all loved babo even though he was a manlet.

fuck now I want to run DNP but I dont want to die fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>Tfw skinny brown immigrant

8% at his bodybuilding forum. Of course now he's 0%, making him a true God
bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Zyzz/

At least you're not me.
>tfw skinny fat brown immigrant

who cares though? he wasn't in it to be impressive, he was in it to be good;

the story of zyzz isn't 'you can be a winner if you work hard,' it's more like 'you can be a winner if you want to'

/r9k/ autists making excuses need to leave. Don't know why you're even on Veeky Forums in the first place. The rest of us are gonna make it brahs.

This.

This. You're a sik cunt if you wanna be. Not a sad cunt. We're all gonna make it brahs.

Lolno

Check the zyzz roulette videos, girls would call him hot when only his face was onscreen

Did Zyzz ever get shit for his faggy anime hair?

back then it was dope plus he had confidence desu the bitches didnt care once they seen the abs and how much of a good time he gave them

this.
he had 10/10 body but his hair and style was faggy af.

stfu just looking at him makes me want to vomit

he is a ded faggit

It was the 00s. The whole metrosexual pretty boy thing was really in back then. Most dudes who got some looked like that a little bit.

>back then

he died just 5 years ago you faggot

get out of my country you brown faggots

Yeah exactly. Half a decade ago and was prominent in another decade you raging autist.

Zyzz never was a nerd, he will has always been a popular guy that went to parties.
There are even pics of him Young mostly from parties.

It was merely an sobstory that he sold his wow account and bought a gym card.

why the fuck does he claim to be blessed by the fountain of youth but actually look about 40

you are a moron, he made no excuses, he was just pointing out a fact. Maybe he's wrong, but instead of responding with an argument you just went and fully sperged out

>repeating the dealt bad cards meme multiple times in one thread
holy shit that liberal education really got to you didn't it? it's ok little puppy, you got bad cards and you will never be good, just mediocre. Enjoy your infinite use personal excuse card of "I GOT DEALT BAD CARDS" "WHATS THE POINT OF TRYING I HAVE BAD CARDS HE HAS AN ACE I HAVE A THREE"

Dude just be yourself XD

hope you all will enjoy voting for Hillary Clinton this year and losing

>implying I am not voting for Trump

>Never did cardio
>Died of heart failure
Cardio killz gainz but no cardio kills you

>photoshopped shorts

I was born here.

>guy with a face thats much better than 99 percent of you uglets
when will uglets learn? if zyzz never had a 10/10 face you would have never even heard his name.
Think of all the famous fitness stars they all have one thing in common, great faces.

>that face
>attractive

>millionaire male model who literally gets paid for his good looks
>not attractive

He looks like a child, like the kind of non threatening non intimidating shit pedophiles and teenage girls want. Those soft lips, gormless expression, dark eyes.

Your insecurities are leaking, friendo

This woman is also a millionaire model paid for her good looks

Oh please user tell us about how much more attractive you are.

He could steal your girl any day of the week m8.

but the guy obviously lifts for that tiny amount of hypertrophy he has

No she isn't. Stop lying.

Lachowski is literally one of the highest paid male models in the world.

Saying he isn't attractive is like saying that Ussein Bolt isn't a good runner.

You're either trolling or just jealous of his good looks.

I mean, if I met a girl with that face, I'd want to fuck her.

Shaved, of course.

That woman is a professional model, Tess Munster.

they should have at least shopped her cellulite out

By and large, male clothing models aren't hired to be conventionally attractive. They're hired to be thin and have a striking (but not necessarily handsome) face. Similar to how female clothing models aren't hired for their attractiveness to men either. If they were, they'd look a lot more like the 'models' hired to do softcore magazines and be booth babes.

She's not nearly as wealthy and successful as Lachowski.

You're cherry picking a "plus size" """""""model"""""""" and comparing her to one of the most successful male models of all time.

Stop memeing me.

Her net worth is barely above her current annual salary, which means she's a publicity stunt, which is effectively like a one-hit-wonder in the music business. She'll get a lot of cash for a bit, then practically nothing in the future, and, as in the case with most one-hit-wonders, she'll likely be broke as fuck pretty soon in the future as she expects her stupid good luck to be an actual long-term career (even though most even conventionally attractive models don't have long-term careers).

BTW not that guy you're replying to nor do I know WTF you two are talking about.