That fat fuck in the pic is me, 6 months and 40 pounds ago at my all time high of 345 at 6'4''. My target weight is 220...

That fat fuck in the pic is me, 6 months and 40 pounds ago at my all time high of 345 at 6'4''. My target weight is 220, and i'm already 1/3 of the way there. I've cut myself to about 1500 calories a day, and restricted myself to 30-35 grams of carbs a day. I believe I can make it.

Obesity is terrible, it's a massive drain on health and energy. Fuck every tumblr Hamplanetoid that says you should just be happy with your 40 BMI. I'm tired of the constant aching in my joints from just being so fucking fat. Not being able to run 100 yards without near passing out is not a positive body image.

Wish me luck, Veeky Forums. Also, any advice for better dieting is very welcome.

the zombies will come and it's important to be in shape when it starts.

good luck user
on a sidenote let me squeeze those tits

Keep on truckin man, I'm down to 215 from 280 and a I feel like a golden God

Start saving money for surgery, because that loose skin ain't going nowhere.

Nice blog.
Hit up a progress thread, or a QTDDTOT or lurk or use google or a diet planner/macro tracker for diet advice.
Saged, but good luck keeping on the path.

Already planned on it. The man tits will probably get covered as gynocemastia, though.

Good for you, OP

The thing I can't wrap my head around is how people let themselves get that fat.

There's surely got to be a point where you go, holy shit I'm turning into a fat mess, better do something about it.

You go dude!

best of luck OP

Personally, near half was gained over the course of 16 months. Got put on steroids and went into puberty at the same time. Appetite skyrocketed and energy cratered. Gained a little over 110 pounds between 13 and 14. But it's better than going blind, which was the alternative.

Great fucking work. Keep it up, my man.

Xplain

I gotta ask dude, how did you get to that point in the first place? like if I overeat I feel legit terrible, not mentally, but physically terrible. when you reach 300+ you have to eat like that all the time?

Developed arthritis is my eyes (had no fucking clue that was even possible) from my brother dropping a full water bottle directly on my right eye. was prescribed steroids to keep the massively overproducing white blood cells in my eyes from gluing the iris to the lens, effectively blinding me. Said steroids tanked my energy while giving me the appetite of a professional body builder.

Good luck mate
you can make it

I got to 250lbs and I swear I didn't notice, you don't notice the changes on your body until you don't fit in the pants you used to wear, you also become quite blind at the thruth of the mirror, and the more you eat the more you can eat next time.

Same goes with losing weight, i'm down to 180 and I barely feel like I've changed, only the people around me tells that i've lost weight but I feel like nothing changed.

I second this notion.

keep at it and you're gonna make it breh.

you should take progress pics to remind yourself every now and then.

Damn op I've had girlfriends with smaller tits than you

That gif

You have a good attitude, I'm sure you'll make it if you keep it up.

Good luck user

10/10 tits, would fondle lovingly.
No nomo

holy fuck those mammaries, good job losing it man, I'm sitting at about 290 from 318, 6'1 with whole lot of stretchmarks and will to keep going, still need some fixes in my diet and up my cardio

You only lost 40 lbs in 6 months?

stfu it's better than nothing, don't put down his effort, I'm sure he will get better

wow awesome work!
im on a similar road myself (from 150kgs to current 124.4 kgs)

keep up the work! remember: NEVER STOP!

I really don't understand. I've weighed 345 and I've never looked that disgusting. I mean, I was a fat piece of shit, but it seems to evenly distribute instead of presenting as giant a-cups.

On a similar road myself user. 6'3 and 340 at my heaviest. I have 55 more pounds to my goal. Keep at it the feeling of accomplishment when you hit the 50% mark is amazing

Well done OP, keep it up!

At my heaviest, 205, my belly wasn't that big but fuck my man tits were massive
It's just shitty fat distribution

Keep going anons, I love hearing about (or even seeing!) this progress

As a recovering skelly, seeing people change their bodies for the better so drastically is inspiring.

Keep up the good work, user.
We're gonna make it!

Ravishing Rick Rude, the greatest non-kayfabe wrestling heel of all time!

Damn dude, hope you got swole and ripped your bro in half.

Keep going, man.

timestamp or bait

Keep going OP!!!

Who's the queer?

Damn son there's no fixing that face though, legit look like a retarded Muppet. Hopefully you get a decent enough body to attract someone

Not true, user. The face can be fixed with long hair, a beard, and a pair of big ass aviator sunglasses to cover up what the hair doesn't.

Hey. I was about 310 14 months ago and in that time I've lost a significant amount of fat and now weigh 250 lbs.

My target weight is 170/180ish.

Anyway, in my time losing weight you just need to constantly remind yourself that your goals are perfectly attainable. It's a lengthy process and if you're fine with losing it over the course of a year or two you don't have to kill yourself over it.

I've found it much harder to alter my diet than to exercise regularly, which is what I started doing.

>Cut out all sugary drinks.
>Black coffee
>Unsweetened tea
>Seltzer water

Anecdotally, I find it much easier to feel like a human if I've had a multivitamin. Kirkland adult multivitamins + a B12 and Fiber are what I have every morning.

Realize that food addiction is very real and hard to break, but you CAN do it. I believe in you. Don't give up. Stay disciplined, cut down your portions and exercise.

OP, you legit need to get a nice bra for your moobs, and I'm actually trying to be helpful.

When you lose weight they're gonna get saggier, you need to help the cooper ligaments with some sports bra like support; also for your back. Maybe later you can get glorious pecs to fill them out, if you want.

You're gonna make it brah. I'm gonna keep an eye out for when you post the after pics.