Grill, 26 y/o, have been lifting sporadically for a while but I've used machines, cardio and HIIT:s for a long time...

Grill, 26 y/o, have been lifting sporadically for a while but I've used machines, cardio and HIIT:s for a long time. I'm very scared I will end up like girl on right, that is the worst possible outcome for me since I already have quite wide hips, shoulders and gain muscle quite easily. Even without any heavy weights I notice my quads gaining like crazy.
I was an elite dancer seven years ago but had to quit due to a severe injury. I used to look like girl on left and would like to come back to that. Tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/02/just-because-you-have-vagina.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-because-you-have-vagina-second.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what is food, rep range and compounds

Also, mandatory tits or gtfo

do fucking cardio then
and read the sticky

love the effort you took to not say "toned" though

What's your current workout ?

Don't just do cardio (You'll just burn calories slower) but you probably should go for high rep exercises.

>I was an elite dancer
That's one way of saying "high-paid hooker", I guess.

It doesn't matter how exercise it's all about the YOUTH. Your best days are behind you, your tits will never be PERKY again. Your skin is covered in WRINKLES and SAGGY. It doesn't matter what you do you will NEVER BE 18 AGAIN.

there you have it folks

strippin can get you killed

you must be retarded to not want thunder thighs to choke a man with, also tits or gtfo

SKIN

when will they learn?

You can always improve though

Not op but considering I was the fat chick when I was 18, saying I'll never be that again at 26 is a good thing.
>tfw when cops pull you over because they legit thought you were underaged

this
also to get body on the left you just stop eating and do cardio if you want

Muscley thunder thighs sucks, nothing ever fits and you tend to attract ghetto trash males

Nice bait, virgins love "dancing"

i'm white

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Girl on the left has good genetics and jogs around for exercise, that's it.

Goal bodies are such a pitfall. Stop trying to look like someone else, and start trying to look like a sexy version of you. Do whatever kind of exercise you want to do. If you just want to look fit, do things that make you fit. If you're worried about putting on muscle mass, simple, don't lift weights. I can't under any capacity recommend you do light weights, you'll just waste space in the gym doing aerobic shit you could do in a bodypump class, but in a less efficient manner than the bodypump crowd.

>Tips?
Read the sticky, quit making threads/spouting on about whatever useless bullshit cardio exercises you do and whatever bullshit advice you've probably gotten like "toning, losing weight" that doesn't do anything, is just a lazy excuse for you to say you "go to the gym" or "work out" and won't get you any meaningful results Also stop bitching and lift. Also muscular chicks are far fitter and healthier than than that skinnyfat on the left and building muscle won't turn you "manly"; it makes you stronger, healthier and let's you not look like a skinnyfat sack of shit and poor, lazy excuse for someone who claims they "work out"
TDLR: Lift/resistance train seriously and shut the fuck up.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/02/just-because-you-have-vagina.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-because-you-have-vagina-second.html

I've read everything now and will reply in bulk because I'm on the run atm.

Not a stripper, ballroom dancer since the age of 8. I quit when I was 18-19, and the injury makes me unfit to run like crazy for like 20 km for dat cardio. This is why I'm lifting and doing intense interval training. My goal is not to be a strong ghetto thunderthigh gurrrl. I'm in it for aesthetics and OK strength.

Doing high reps now, 3 x 13. Thinking of going back to resistance training with more reps but like someone said, lifting seems to work better for me with quicker results. That's what I'm worrying about, I'd have to kill myself if I end up even remotely like girl on right somewhere along the road. I am very healthy and not eating is bullshit.

I'll post pics later of current bod and perky perks. I don't really look my age

Is this the bitches version of CHAD posting?
>You are jogging twice a day and living off low fat jenny k's while STACY is FUCKING ALL THE CHADS and basically YOU ARE FUCKING OLD!

not OP but
>26 is fucking old
is this from a perspective of all those ~18 year old children or am I really that old?

It's not old. Don't worry about it.

girls tend to fall off the bus after 23

but thats because most girls treat their body like shit

hnnng, visible abs on a girl, delicious

agreed, we are a rare kind bruh

>> have been lifting sporadicall

I don't mean to be a dick, but any girl who is afraid of accidentally getting buff or fit will NEVER even approach that. You don't even have the dedication to become the girl on the left if you think that you'll suddenly hit that body when people dedicate months/years of constant working out and dieting to

>mid twenties
>old

that pic is fucking W R O N G

literally what I was thinking reading the OP, and even then, the progress you're going at is so slow that you can stop at any given moment when you're happy with your body

How about now?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

we're talking girls, not guys

girls depreciate in value pretty rapidly desu

>I'm very scared I will end up like girl on right, that is the worst possible outcome for me since I already have quite wide hips, shoulders and gain muscle quite easily.

who do you think you're fooling, fattie?

thats fat stop sugarcoating it.

shes waiting for all the london and titsorgtfo to max the bump limit so she can be ok with herself not posting

Girl on the right is hotter.

Been fucking a 36yo with an amazing body so it's not like you have anything to worry about in your 20s.
She does weights but eats low calories. Cardio is key for a body like the left though. Use the glute machine to isolate your glutes rather than squatting heavy.
Also deep squats will give you better glutes than the normal pleb 1/2 squat.

This is bait
>btw am grill
>don't want to bulk up too much :D

Pretty much all about maintaining low body. One of the lecturers in my department is entering her 50s after popping out two kids and still has legs like the girl on the left (and a more attractive face if you can believe that, she has god-tier genetics but still).

Squats aren't going to pack you with muscle, but you will need to put some on or it will be impossible to get the lean look you want. Just do a lot of cardio on your non-lifting days and keep your calorie deficit low, try to maintain a low carb diet (you don't need to go full keto, but it would help).

God damn I keked hard

Put a little muscle on, then doing cardio will burn all the more calories. Like 30/70 lift/cardio split.

low test weak grill gtfo

do high rep low weight not going to failure and lots of cardio

shame you dont want to take advantage of your large hips and have a 10/10 jaw dropping ass

why the fuck would you NOT want to look like the girl on the right? are you retarded?

>stop liking what I don't like!!"

what a fag. get outta here

Would rather fuck right desu, she doesn't have a flat ass. And for what ever reason you think she is not attractive having visible muscle, but she is. Now fuck off back to Facebook.

right is pig disgusting

low test

If the chick on the right was wearing the same boyshorts she would look fantastic. What you're not realising is that the fucking awful green tights are actually putting fake muscle lines on her legs, and she's pushing her lower back out unnecessarily far to make her butt appear bigger. Nobody stands around with their lower back folded at a 45 degree angle.

I think its around the age where a lot of women stop trying as hard to keep their looks and embrace being a baby factory.

>wide hips
>wants to look like cardio bunny

just kill yourself

more like

guys stop showing interest cause they are old and desperate to settle

lol faggot

OP here, I fucking hate babies.

Thank you for those that give advice. I need to find a good cardio routine that isn't 20 km running per day, five days a week because I have a permanent injury/condition. Can 30-40 minutes of HIITs work? Bicycle machine is nice, did it a while but unsure if it's effective enough.

You gonna deliver dem titties?

Literally just bodyfat %...

There's a load of guys sat at their PC waiting for some slightly chubby ex-dancer tits.

> gain muscle quite easily

gtfo, every girl who gains muscle easily doesn't want to gain any and here I am trying to get at least some and all I've achieved in two years is that I finally look like an average thin dyel gril

If you want to find out if cardio is effective use a heart rate monitor, although you should now if something is hard.

You may have to diet a bit, and be hungry for that close to hungry skeleton mode.

If you post pics some of the useful anons here might be able to provide more guidance.

If you want to be slender but not muscular then yeah stay away from big weights at hypertrophy reps range.

You sound like a cunt.

The Girl on the right is amazing.

Is this what girls are really afraid of?