How often do you guys drink? I'll drink maybe like 1-2 times every few months...

How often do you guys drink? I'll drink maybe like 1-2 times every few months, but is it really bad if I only drink in my bedroom all by myself?

Gimme da sauce

Asmrdarling on youtube

>63k subs
top fucking kek, she started 2 month ago and her asmr shit ain't even good.
live as an attractive white female in the us is really like cheating on easy mode.

doin it right now OP
contemplating about hitting downtown but shit is far on foot

i only drink a beer every now and then.
stopped getting drunk regularely when i was 19, but not for health reasons, but because i don't really like my drunk persona.

once evry few months

i would drink every single weekend but i have no friends

Not really. Why would it be? Not all drinking is social drinking. I drink alone a few times a week and it's not a problem cause I'm not an alcoholic and I don't get drunk, just a bit buzzed.

>I'm not an alcoholic

same here bro
how do you deal with the cold sweat and shaky hands in the morning though?

wut

my morning line of coke helps me out

Rarely. Sometimes alone, sometimes not; I recommend the former.

but it's no problem 'cause you're not an crack-addict, right?

That's the same reason I've stopped getting drunk, persona and I like being in complete control. Also slight health benefits.

I'm havin a beer right now
been studying for my quantum mechanics exam for like 10 hours today so I felt like unwinding for a bit

A few times a year. After drinking with the same few people for 10+ years, you get real fucking tired of it. You've already heard every story a thousand times before. Getting new friends and entering a new social circle seems pretty hard as an adult. Especially where I live, everyone is extremly reserved towards people they don't know and conscious of their own personal space

yeah I am trying to be 100% sober. I feel like the only reason most people like me is because when I drink and smoke I'm a lot more fun.

I'm getting tired of getting high/drunk to be fun though, so idk what to do. I suck at making friends and the friends I have no don't want to lift or go run with me. So my situation is fucked.

I don't like drinking alcohol, so I just use it in cooking sometimes.

what can you make?

>Alcohol
>dehydrates youu
>empty calories
>depressant
Alcohol is degenerate and if you consume it you are a degenerate.

Geee, i bet you're that super popular guy! JK, i bet it's hard to drink when you never get invited anywhere.

why would you drink by yourself ? alcohol is basically poison and the only reason to drink it is to conform to social norms.

>alcohol
>just drink some fucking water while you're at it
>a couple drinks of gin and tonic or some whiskey will hardly touch you, if you're that concerned about calories go for a half hour walk you wuss
>massive social lubricant, most social events where there's MASSIVE possibility for gaining friends, business partners and potential romantic partner / someone to fuck involves alcohol to some extent

but I mean if you want to stay in your basement forever then be my guess bro

alcohol abuse is degenerate. Alcohol consumption within reason is not, and the only people who think HURR ONE GLASS OF WINE WILL KILL ME WAAAAHHH AND I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU FOR NOT DRINKING THIS ONE SMALL LITTLE DRINK YOU HUMAN TRASH WAAAHHH I'M SO ABOVE YOU GUYS WAAAHHHH are pathetic no-life losers.

be my guest** lol fucked that one up

I'm aspie as fuck. Booze doesn't really help much, so I just drink by myself. Which seems kinda depressing to some people.

used to drink pretty much every single weekend for something like 3 years straight, nowadays it's more like twice a month or even less

also I can't do drinking alone, the temptation to socialize becomes too strong after a few beers

She's so qt why isn't she my gf we are both in Florida. Does she like getting her ass ate bros?

You're the beta cucks who felt badass after their first beer at 24 when their parents were gone for the weekend.

>massive social lubricant
You would need a social lubricant wouldn't you?