Bitcoin reversal to happen - expected to $2600 by November 14th

>Bitcoin reversal to happen - expected to $2600 by November 14th

How do you think this will affect the fork, if at all?

Why?

muh lines

Fucking tradingview pajeets

b-but industry experts claim $6000 by the end of the year

lol? the fuck kinda of garbage TA is this
he's just randomly using the elliot wave lines wihtout follow any of the rules

What it says in the article:

Bitcoin last night hit a critical level of resistance at $4480 which happens to be the right side of a crown on the daily charts . The next FIB abcd move down from the crown looks like its in play and we may see a re-test of the $4480 resistance level today. If it does re-test the $4480 it MUST close with a strong bullish candle to be confirmation of its next leg up to around the $6000. At this stage though I don't see that happening because the crown reversal pattern, structurally looks strong.

Just a explaination the rules for a crown reversal for those not familiar with it.
1. The inner up trend line is broken - which we saw happen on September 8 2017
2. The market returns to test a previous level of support which was the $2900 - $3000 level which happened on the September 15 2017
3. Find the B of up ABCD level which is $4480 which is the left tip of the crown reversal and also gives us an indication of where the right side of the crown will form. This is where we are now.

So once we get confirmation, which should be today - I expect the next abcd move which I have labeled on the chart to be down to $2500 - 2600USD which also happens to be a major outer trend line . I have also used purple arrows to show the anticipated move down.

Indeed, reversal bearish btc pattern is pretty much being confirmed.

Jesus Christ that meme TA gave me epilepsy.

Fuck off TradingView Pajeet.

Every Pajeet and 15 year old posting meme lines with free indicators and acting like an analyst should be banned.

fucking jew spew bullshit, god i fucking despise TA sometimes even though I use it myself. ever saying it MUST is fucking retarded and just makes you look like an idiot, there is never any absolutes in the market or TA

The bubble and meme lines in the same thread? We meme biz in a new dimension

It's pro-Veeky Forums day trader meme lines. You wouldn't understand, pleb.

b wave officially ended boys

I've seen this chart so many times.
We've been through like 5 pretty big dips of which 3 were called "the end of bitcoin"

Bitcoin will probably drop like 1000 and will go back to 4500 within a week or 2.

Lmfao, every crash there is some dumb ta niggers who say "wow we are forming head and shoulders", or in this guys case, a fucking crown? Nigger doesn't even know his terminology

Hint hint, bitcoin is a Chad fad

I can see BTC hitting about 3k soon. Shouldn't go too far below that. 2800 maybe

>Thinking market trends apply to Bitcoin like Halloween items November 1st

This is not technical analysis, this is some asspull, nothing makes sense on this chart.

>random Veeky Forums user thinks he can outsmart Investment banks after watching a yt video on TA