When a girl stares at you in the gym, and you catch her directly like three times, should you approach?

When a girl stares at you in the gym, and you catch her directly like three times, should you approach?

Today I was lifting and this cute girl kept mirin me hard. I'd finish my set and BAM, she'd be staring at me. Even during my set id catch her eye.

I know approaching girls in the gym is kinda iffy, but if you catch one mirin that much, should you just go for it?

Recovering autist here, please keep in mind. I'm tall, big, and handsome, but still beta as phuck on the inside. Would appreciate any advice brehs.

Also, share some stories

you are one sick fucking fag to think rape is ok

How is approaching girls in the gym iffy? Like unless she's in the middle of exercising, why would it be weird to approach anyone at the gym?

This. What the fuck OP.

The best way to keep being beta is to keep telling yourself you're beta. Being big, tall, and handsome does you less good than the ugly manlet probably banging her right this second.

>this picture

>not meanwhile in sweden.jpg

people say all the time that you should leave women alone at the gym.

it's annoying when girls work out near you or grab the cardio machine beside you

it's just awkward, let me train woman

I mean, what's the worst case scenario here bud?

That only applies to unattractive men.

A woman making repeated eye contact with you is her making the first move and telling you she wants you to approach.

>Taking what anyone on this website takes seriously
Laughing whores.jpg

I got it from reddit actually. they say women should be left alone

if only girls werent such drama queens and didnt wait for guys to say hi

>you should leave women alone at the gym.

Just don't approach the ones that are actually there to workout.

Talk to the lazy looking ones, the ones that walk for 10 minutes on the threadmill and leave.

you should approach whenever the fuck you want. you shouldn't be waiting for signs because sometimes they're quite good at hiding it. this one girl i was in class with didn't show any signs ALL semester, but next semester i saw her and caught her smiling at me. asked her out the next day and i was on a date with her that weekend.

if you approach a girl at the gym you are now the one of the few males in her life that have done that and you will remain in her head whether she likes it or not

>losing your gym membership for a slut

no

they complain once and you suddenly have to find a new gym

no bitch is worth a gym membership

>I'm tall, big, and handsome
Pics

She could cry rape and get you beaten down by the police, staff, and male patrons.

Complain to the gym and get her kicked out. Casually mention you're gay to sell it. They'll believe you, trust me.

ok brahs, if i catch her again im gonna go for it. Really dont care if i fuck up, just wanna hammer the autism out of me know what im saying?

It makes perfect sense, actually.
There is a huge difference between a guy that is ready to put in the effort and approach first, and one that will say "well... okay" when she approaches.
Since she wants the male that she indicates interest for to cater for her, like a princess, do everything she asks, etc., then it's the best strategy.
For males that have higher status than that, she will approach first anyway, to pussy block competition.

You will then feel awkward every time you see her, go to the gym less in order to avoid her, and in the end become a dyel again.

id argue the guy that ignores her is more interesting

she is probably used to guys bending over for her

women are scared of me and not in a good way

Just smile and maybe say hi if you run into her when you aren't working out.

But CHAD talks to women at the gym and we shouldn't?

Ask yourself OP, is she REALLY mirin? Or are you just more confident and now that you're making eye contact more, you now notice people looking at you? If you really want to have a go, just say hi as you walk past. If she wants to talk, she'll turn it into a conversation. If not, stop being a faggot and lift some heavy shit.

This only works if you are attractive, otherwise she will lose interest quick.

I'm confident she was. And yeah, you are spot on though. I never looked around/made eye contact before. I'll give it a shot next time I see her, if it goes well then great. if not, then whatevs

I like my gym too much to risk losing my membership cause of a girl.

nope. or else I have to drive 20-30 minutes. fuck that.

It doesn't matter, don't play cool when you actually want something from a girl, don't approach the vapid bitches because they will never add anything to your life.

If a cute girl is mirin and she does not seem like an Instagram whore just talk to her, you'll see if she Diggs and you can just ask her for her number and escalate further from there.

How can you autists be this bad at such basic stuff, you just gotta do it.

Just go for it you fucking fag. Stop bitching around

>How can you autists be this bad at such basic stuff
Zero experience. It's not something you're born knowing, and whatever social needs they have can be partially met in ways with lower chances of failure. Fear of failure really fucks you up and who knows where it comes from.

So funny because white women (not trash) hate black men. kek

Keep telling yourself that as I cuck your women