For those of you who have made it and are really starting to show results...

For those of you who have made it and are really starting to show results, have you ever had a girl become obsessed with you? Tell stories pls.

I've been working out for one year, I've lost a lot of fat, gained significant muscle, but I'm still not where I want to be. Girls still don't really pay attention to me. All I want is a clingy girl to become obsessed with me, that's why I keep lifting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXDJTEXscdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dated this chick for a year before she fucked another dude. Was unexpected cus she was and still is literally obsessed with me. She continues to try and take me out and fuck but I push away every time. I've dated and fucked much better since then but it's still nice to get constantly mired by a thot.

besides the annoying skanks on social media that constantly favorite all my shit and message me, no.

There was a girl that would take photos of me eating at the dining hall. I met her at a party while she was really drunk and she showed me the photos, then proceeded to take 12 selfies with me in the background and put them all on her snapchat story. I think I have a photo of me eating at the dining hall on my phone that she sent to me through Instagram direct photo sender thingy if anyone is interested

I told my gf that I don't want to do a LDR again next semester. The sound she made when she broke down and cried in my arms will haunt me forever. I was her first and I watched her heart break.

You did the right thing, and she will realize that later.

I really want to see this if only to know that there are girls, actual females, who are more autistic than me.

>"Hey Michael"
jesus christ you can't get any creepier

About a year after a girl broke up with me, I met this freshman girl(18) who was pretty cute. I was an old senior, 22 at the time. I spent the year alone, swearing off women until I was totally recovered and happy with myself again. Getting fit and getting hobbies was part of this process. Anyway, we ended up having drunk sex pretty quick then just a lot of sex in general.

But I didn't really like her. The more I got to know her the less I liked her. Conversely, the more she got to know me the more she liked me. She told me she loved me after a month or two of sex and light hanging out. I gave that a solid 'eh.' And told her I didnt love her, and that we could be friends and bang, but that's it. No more.

She agreed, but believed that she could win me over. She couldn't. Too many things I didn't want. She began to make every effort to get me to like her. No dice. Too much was wrong with her. Her obsession grew until she lost her mind about me.

I was the first guy to come inside of her. Apparently that makes a girl crazy. Careful to not drive your women semen crazy.

mike's the fukken man

did you bang?

DYEL?

She looks hot, would at least bang once.

Yes
No, but I considered it once when I was extremely drunk and knew she would do anything to bang
She was above average. Definitely not bad. I really did not want to stick my dick in crazy though

Show more pics of her.

Okay im confused. (eurofag)

What does it mean to "date someone" for 1 year?

Does it mean, to constantly have dates throughout the whole year?
Or does it mean she was your gf.

How long ago was this? I hope you've put on size m8

Didnt you read OP's text?

He's asking about people who made it, not DYELS like you

looks weird

I see the bulking paid off. Fuck the haters itt, looking good Michael.

Those pecs do seem a little overblown tho

Here ya go m8
Yea I was around 158lbs there. I started bulking about 2months ago, but I suck dick at bulking after cutting for so long. Only at 161lb right now.
Yea angles m8
Sorry I haven't learned how to read yet

Holy shit what a fucking lunatic

Yea I've got a little bit of a barrel chest, but it mostly looks that big due to the angle and how I pulled my shoulder back more in the photo. Thanks though man I appreciate it

Yeah shes got the psychopath look. Steer clear

that's so fucking hot holy shit

Update, another photo her best friend sent me. The instagram photo she's referring to was a Mancrush Monday of me. Apparently she got onto her instagram account and posted a photo of my saying "MCM" after the party the next morning. Her friend took a photo of my roommate to let me know

thin upper lip means she is evil stay out

Yea I blocked her phone number hence why they contacted me through instagram

oh god theres more

here. H-help me guys what do I do ;_;

deadlift the clinge away

Lift as much as you want but if you're ugly you'll just be a big ugly dude

>be me
>walk in at 03:00 in the morning
>nobody is in the gym
>cut my life into pieces playing
>start benching a new pr without spotter because i have a deathwish
>can't get it up
>bar rolled down on my neck, restricting air flow to lungs
>finally.jpg
>suddenly i hear the ground vibrating
>200kg powerlifter comes in
>sees me and runs to help
>I try to say "don't" but there is not enough air in my lungs to form words
>he lifts it off me and tells me i should be more careful next time

Just delete her number m8, that's what I did

This was way too real for me

Was his gf.
Also quads checked.

Veeky Forums is such a sad place sometimes ;_;

>sometimes

I finally found a woman who is more of a sperg than me,
I can die happy now.

>easy root
dropped

>All I want is a clingy girl to become obsessed with me, that's why I keep lifting.
jesus christ and you think your BODY will decide this? Something they can just google a better one?

People get addicted to personalities which you obviously don't have you retarded frogshitter back to /r9k/

No. But I had a boy become obsessed with me. I traded numbers with him first day of class incase I needed notes or help, something i do for every class. He made it known a few weeks later that he was gay with a bf. Anyways he started coming onto me harder and harder, and it got out of hand, him asking me if I'm "really" straight like 5 times. I found out that him and his bf separated some time ago. And then he properly asked me out at the end of the semester. A few days ago, I get a text asking if I want to move in with him in dorms.

hahaha. I'm sorry, user.

It will get better user

Jesus how horrifying.

You're gonna get murdered fampai.

>u
Fucking 2006 up in here

A clingy 7/10 girl found me on okc and is always messaging me instantly even when i lag it...... tells me how perfect i am and that im her master
.. we're all gonna make it brehs

Kek thats brutal

Yea, first gf i got was a little over a week ago. I started working out around november last year and when i got a job where she worked she flirted every chance she could. feels good man

yooouuuuu

boy do i have some content for this

my personal favorite

this chick is caught me off guard

You really should've blurred out the name. It's not really hard finding out the girl, who people can then message and ask for your name in number, since you're shaming her on Veeky Forums lol.

Bookface / mtlavey

>7 months later
>its actually bugged me quite a bit
holy fuck lol what did you do to this girl to get her so hooked

Haha you are the crazy one man, she is hot as fuck. Just make sure your pull out game is on point and fuck her brains out. God damn you have fucked this up.

why would i give a fuck if people know my number?

damn i would've guessed she's lesbian from her pics

Damn op I know that feel

am I the only one who finds a non-fat female stalking a male really hot

youtube.com/watch?v=pXDJTEXscdo

No, there are other incredibly desperate pathetic betas on here.

The only ones that ever became obsessed with me where the ones I really didn't want.

Have had sever girls become completely obsessed with me even before lifting. One girl I finally shook by being a totally repugnant asshole to, but she moved on to dating guys who look like I did before I put on the mass.
Three others are currently obsessed with me and I cycle through fucking two of them at a time, then breaking it off temporarily with one and picking up the one that's been off for a while. It's been pretty exhausting to try and carry one basically three separate relationships but they're all wilfully ignorant to my cheating, making excuses for me, and continuously taking me back, so that's part of my life now.

The most I've had is a landwhale who flirted with me every chance she got at the start of the semester. She toned it down once she figured out I wasn't interested, at least.

I don't mind hanging out with her, since she's twice as nice as everyone else in the class (which is to be expected, since she has twice the mass), but goddamn her physical appearance absolutely disgusts me. She's constantly drenched in sweat, even in the middle of autumn, but thankfully I don't smell it, as she wears what I can only assume is industrial-strength deoderant.

1. you're skinny.
2. you have red hair
3. she's hot
4. fuck her, faggot
5. come inside her
6. that is all

>2. you have red hair
Having red hair is based. Kys.

Not sure if I have it made it yet so far but I have been getting hit on at work remarks about my body from some 6 7 and 8's. I have this one chick who I have been training from work and always wants to look forward into going on a date again with me after our workout, always sneakily trying to bring it up lol Sucks I have a girlfriend.

dunno about you but i hate having red hair. would change if possible, no second though or first thought needed.

Yes. She simultaneously massages my feet and sucks my cock while I'm smoking a bong. Learn how to have sex and you own them.

sad

Just kidding bro. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I agree it must be shitty being a ginger, but you seem to be doing good with the ladies so stay alpha.

>have you ever had a girl become obsessed with you

yes the one im speaking to now is highly obsessed with me not because of gains. she says too much stupid shit though so I'm over her.

FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

im not the one who posted in this thread kek. oh well

damn was this thing born a dude? she has some juicy hockey friends tho.. mmmm

>Easy root

Kek

Does that even happen out of highschool? I had a few weird girls be obsessed with me when I was a young skinny emo twink.

I look hundreds of times better now, but everyone i'm in contact with is older and more mature now, no one gets 'obsessed' anymore.

yes but not because of gains

She's a 30 year old women in a dead end relationship whilst I'm a 23 year old man so I could be her new play thing

She's hot though but I'm not to sure

They do, it's just easier to do creepy/weird shit with no one knowing like stalking your social media and shit

>100% battery
Who does this

It means that she acknowleged that he was her bf, and she was his bf, and they dated exclusively (monogamously) for one year.

>she says too much stupid shit though so I'm over her.

Like what?

>flipflops
>still into you

classless piece of shit of a woman.

also what kind of faggot wears that in public.

Yes. A girl that I hired. Did the stupid thing and fucked her after a few months. Then she got crazy clingy and I just rolled with it because she was alright when it was just the two of us and OK sex. Then she started constantly accusing me of fucking other women and flirting with people when I was just having regular conversations. Kept trying to start fights and break-up only to reneg on it. Gave so few shits and that just made her more clingy and obsessed.

This went on for a year. Just broke it off the day I quit work. Still getting passive aggressive emails and messages accusing me of cheating, flirting with other people, how I'm a horrible person and how I hit her once (which never happened). Trying to maintain decent relations because worried about that last point, even though it's pure fabrication.

Best advice - don't stick your dick in a crazy, no matter how hot they are or how convenient. Not even once.

Yes but she was underage, fat and ugly.
Actualy not that ugly, but really fat

had lots of attachees yes

dont have stories so much as numbers

Not exactly related to lifting (I started after we met) but a fwb got really obsessed with me.
>Keep telling her I don't want to be exclusive but she just gets super upset
>Eventually just fuck someone else and I tell her
>She freaks out and tries killing herself twice in one day (hanging)
>End up taking her in and out of the hospital for a week to see doctors and crisis mental health teams
>Keeps saying she loves me
>ODs on her anxiety meds
>Tries to jump off a bridge
>Eventually hangs herself a week after first attempt
>Only time she didn't contact me
>Only time I didn't stop her
>Police restart her heart
>Her mum thinks it's my fault and tells the staff not to let me visit
>In a coma for a week and a half
>Finally woke up last week

Jesus christ I was scared she was going to die or at least be heavily brain damaged.

Probably the most traumatic few weeks in my life. Fucking hell I'm only now coming to terms with how mentally unstable she was/is.
You do not want a girl obsessed with you OP it can seriously mess with you.

Thats a fake account

>Tries to jump off a bridge
How the honest fuck do you fail that?

But really. For your own sake cut her out of your life. NOW.

I hope you cut her off, user. It's not your fault or your problem.

But it is your fault.
What were you expecting, asshole?

>would change if possible
Good news, you can buy good, permanent or temporary hairdye in any color for less than $20 and takes less than 3 hours of your time

lost