ITT we discuss what kind of cheating /fraud/ concoction one would need in order to reach peak human performance like...

ITT we discuss what kind of cheating /fraud/ concoction one would need in order to reach peak human performance like Captain America

pic related; cheating fraud

Super-Soldier Serum.

Read the comics, you normie asshole.

Basically fucking steroids

yeah that don't really exist IRL the closest thing we have is whatever pic related took

start with 500 mg of test and then throw in some deca and dbol

Any of you cheating frauds only did 1 cycle? A friend of mine admitted to using it once, he claims he never had to jump back on it after he broke his muscles' natty threshold.

That true?

a fuck ton of super halotestin

What was Zyzz' cycle?

does evans use roids or is it all natural?

Wouldn't doubt roiding buuuuut...

He's been cast indefinitely as captain America since like 2010 and undoubtedly has a personal dietitian and trainer and unlimited time/money to expend on looking like a superhero. He might be natty. I want to believe he is natty.

Its achievable natty

what would his routine look like you think?
and what is natty?

Tren + Sustanon

>peak human

it's achievable natty pretty easily even (no seven years + perfect diet required) but almost none of the hollywood action stars are natty, just look at pictures of them when they're not shooting and it's blatantly obvious. There are couple of exceptions though but Evans isn't one of them. Most don't care much about bodybuilding or being strong, they do this for the roles

I mean why WOULD you be natty when you have the money to get the best shit and best professional medical attention to ensure everything goes right? It's not like they need to take huge amounts for bodies like that, they aren't fucking themselves up for life or anything

Yeah he probs got the body in 6 months with natty pharma roids but its still like a year and a half of lifting maube more like 2 idk

Cruise dose test, tren, t3, clen, apparently he bought as much hgh as he could get and party drugs

>like Captain America

>6'2
>240lb
>nearly infinite stamina
>can run/lift/fight for days without sleep or rest
>accelerated healing
>can heal from broken bones in a few days
>super metabolism makes him nearly immune to poison, drugs, alcohol
>slower aging process
>highly resistant to damage, extra dense muscle tissue
>nearly superhuman reflexes
>Olympian level speed, strength, agility, and balance
>Could win gold medal in EVERY SINGLE EVENT in the same day, without resting, and then go fight some Nazis

i would kill for some of that super solider serum stuff. i mean, this is what happens when you inject a scrawny little weakling.... imagine a Veeky Forumsizen pumped with that shit.

all attempts in the comic to recreate it have gone bad but i'm pretty sure there was an actual reason they needed a scrawny dude.

they way I remember it (former comic nerd here) the serum and process could work on anyone. Rogers was chosen because he displayed the mental ability, courage, and willpower needed to make an ultra patriot super soldier that could be trusted never to betray America.

But yea, the closest thing to a successful recreation of the serum was Red Skull (I think). I'm certain he ended up just as capable as cap but it made him all fucked up looking. I could be wrong about that though....

i didn't mean he was chosen because he was scrawny just that it was a considering factor because it was all the other stuff they really wanted.

I want to watch him go up against Dead Pool. That would be fun.

>le dietitian and le trainer