Is chi/qi/prana/cosmic energy real? How can I use it to help me further my progress in becoming Veeky Forums?

Is chi/qi/prana/cosmic energy real? How can I use it to help me further my progress in becoming Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8MOoJB4uzE
youtube.com/watch?v=vbmOnDwjdNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a metaphor for peace of mind, and yes it helps tremendously. Hard to achieve though, some people try their whole lives but never do

youtube.com/watch?v=N8MOoJB4uzE

If by real, you mean 'something prooven scientifically', then no
But it is about our inner energy and will, wich is based on chemical reactions into our bodies

All in all, its just chemistry and biology, so just take roids and eat good

1. No
2. You can't

First "Prana" is movement not chi
Then Chi is the developed by prana
It's all about transfer and focus the energy from within to whetever...
The energy/movement in a single sperm is so powerful ...now the energy of millions of them is godlike, you could literally populate the earth a couple of times.
NO FAP is essential to develop chi. You don't wanna waste all that prana every time you cum.
I suggest you to learn how to move the prana from your balls to your brain through your spine

How long should one practice NoFap?

The sperm reach maturity in 30 days

Bro are you a pro shitposter ?where do you get your info from?

Also i'm interested in the whole peace of mind thi g,how do I archieve it?

I already on no fap,day 27

Is super saiyan 3 achievable natty?

No, Goku only managed achieve it whilst dead and when he tried it with his living natty body he burned out and was unable to recharge during rest.

Gotenks only managed it whilst fused, which isn't natty either.

But The Natty Prince Vegeta managed to surpass the power of SSJ3 without actually reaching SSJ3 so you can still make equivalent gains.

Vegeta the only true natty king

Search for "Taoist secrets of love - Cultivating male sexual energy"
Peace of mind is just a part of the thing but not the thing itself...
It could actually take you to dark places and experience some symptoms of the so call Kundalini Syndrome
I wouldn't suggest to enter into kundalini yoga since there's this misconception that anyone can into kundalini, as if females can produce the same sexual energy than males.
>Sorry femanons you can't reach awakening

Long time martial arts fags here. Chi is just biomechanics and physics before they were understood. Much like aether and gravity.

story behind that photo?

Some bitch thought she could break his concentration, but failed miserably.

A commercial

yup
it's good for healing

I hope people like you never stop posting here, not being sarcastic

I swear to god I think videl was the source of my lust for tomboys

yeah, not scientifically proven, but there are a bunch of things science can't handle.
All we have is anecdotal experience, of which there is a lot.

Go get a qi gong book, some thing by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming he's pretty gud, try the embryonic breathing or another introductory book. Stay away from mantakc chia, he doesn't know shit. Other options include systema breathing and hatha then raja yoga.

I personally began with systema breathing, got curious if what i was feeling was qi and then went deeper into qi gong.

Try googling qi gong or nei gong, that type of stuff.

The onyl way you'll know if it's real is to try this stuff out, you can't just listen to fedora, richard dawkin fellating, neck beards. Also it's called qi gong for a reason, gong basically means something that takes a while to get gud at.

Also keep in mind qi, meridians, nadis, etc are all non-physical. Although systema breathing is more heavily based in science and tries to distance itself from qi gong and yoga...

>Videl and other characters like that are why I like women that treat me badly

kms

Fuck DBShit...

>systema
youtube.com/watch?v=vbmOnDwjdNI

What exactly do you mean by maturity

No it's not
Neither is Videl

Wasn't that GT? How can he be natty if he's not canon?

Martial artist of a decade, trained with plenty of aikido people who like to talk about "ki". Some of them are really good, most of them can't throw an unwilling opponent.

If you've been athletic for long enough you've probably noticed you can will muscle activation, priming yourself before movements or lifts. You may have seen Bruce Lee doing his one inch punch stuff, arm wrestlers arm wrestling body builders with arms 2-3 times larger than their own and other similar feats.

In my opinion, from what I've learned academically and observed in training is that ki is the nervous system. It literally is energy- you train your nerve impulses rather than attempting muscular hypertrophy. The mindfulness practiced by many is martial arts is similar to the voluntary priming of top tier weight lifters: it's to train the nerves.

>believing anti-science nonsense from a guy with a comma in his name
>2016

pick one

Compelling counter-argument you've got there. Feel free to post videos of all the systema practitioners competing successfully against a resisting opponent.

This. The transitioning and control of the transition of potential energy into kinetic energy.