Ranked as the 12th greatest US president by historians

>Ranked as the 12th greatest US president by historians

Does anybody actually believe this? His foreign policy strategy was incredibly similar to every president right before Abe that is now seen as total shit for ignoring obvious growing problems because they were too afraid of going against trendy public opinion, often against the warning of better experts.

He was still president a year ago.

Somehow he is part of history. God damn it nigger. Give it at least 50 years.

>12th “Greatest” President
>destabilized Libya and Syria among other countries
>divided America by race

Sounds about right.

25 year rule

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago

>americans get so triggered by a darkie that they chimp out
>this is somehow his fault.
burgers

i don't think he'll end up as 12th best, but history certainly will look fondly upon him if only for being bookended by two shit presidents that make him look better by comparison.

as far as foreign policy goes, he had his failures but imo most of them were just direction reactions to the shitty initiatives that bush II took abroad. he was too interventionalist, so obama played it cool, which bite him in the ass in syria. i don't blame him for the ukraine business as no president, from either party, ever, would go to war with russia over the bloody east ukraine and crimea. only big failure i'd place at his feet would libya. totally unnecessary and an entirely predictable outcome. the pivot to east asia was far-sighted, but trump is bungling that one impressively.

This.

Yeah, I think they should wait to see how things play out further down the road.

He won't be remembered for his foreign policy strategy. He'll be remembered for his handling of the financial crisis and his relatively steady hand in foreign policy compared to George "a good Muslim is a dead Muslim" Bush.

>Americans chimped out because of kang nigger

Yes it was because of kang nigger. All the leftist political activist such as nigger lives matter and antifa rioted in multiple cities during his reign because of the darkie who became president

Its funny since dubya was the one who said that muslim was a religion of peace

As a European I really prefer Bushs way.
Obama is a sneaky bastard cooparating with ISIS to get rid of Assad.
He plays very dirty and also lost.
And we took the price for his dirty mind.

the european failure to enforce their own borders and refugee conventions is entirely their own. yes, the amerilards may have got the ball rolling but the europeans practically guided it straight towards them.

I agree with you to some extent about Obama inflaming racial tensions but I can’t stand when retards like you come here directly from /pol/ and act like an edgy, low IQ nuisance because you don’t care enough to assimilate to the culture of this board.

>'bama dindu nuffin, is all whiteys fault

We don't have inside borders.
Greece was heavily incomepetent at this time.
And: nobody could have seen this coming and nobody was prepared.
That shit triggered Brexit. Political instability in Germany (in fucking Germany) and in general will maybe break the EU as a whole.

A simple one million sandniggs is all you need to destroy Europe. Awesome.

here's your (You)

Name one president who is revered highly because of his economic policies. Presidents and world leaders in general are ranked primarily by their ability to expand their nations power or create peace.

FDR.

We all saw this coming a mile away in 08: you allow a culture of brainwashed cultists who think they're smarter than you to grow, no matter how many more mass shootings occur, no matter how low our institutions sink, how many billions are spent so they know every key I'm pressing right now in some supercomputer archive instead of actually pursuing justice, year by year, every single year of his tenure, they're never going to admit something's wrong cause "at least da gheys got dem rights, we don't ackshully owe our existence to heterosexuality n shiet."

We saw it with Mao, we saw it with Lenin, we're seeing it again.

Bush and Obama equally eroded America's power. Bush damaged the trust in the rest of the world to let the US lead the free world, and Obama overreacted to his predecessor's mistakes by looking the other way with problems the US should deal with out of a fear of being criticized.

Trump is their love child.

Trump's foreign policy just seems like a blatant rerun of Bushs though, not get into major wars but fight in the middle east.

Good
>Wasn't Bush
>Pushed for gay marriage
>Actually killed bin Laden, instead of saying "I don't really think about him much"
>Helped kill Gaddafi
>Healthcare reform
>Commuted all those drug sentences

Bad
>Solution to racial divide was basically "well you white people have been terrible to blacks for centuries, so you deserve it"
>Syria could've been handled better
>Brutal anti-undocumented immigrant tactics against Hispanics
>Didn't close Guatanamo
>Didn't pass gun reform
>Didn't kill Snowden

7 or 8 out of 10, legacy will only improve over time

trump is much more erratic though, can't plan the next five minutes with him. i think in the long run we'll see america's allies drift a little bit from it and become much more assertive. which is bad for america desu

>board
>culture

Kek

Lol, FDR acclaim comes by and large from bringing the US in to WW2, as is Truman, and Eisenhower for being the first president of a newly born superpower. His economic decisions remain contentious.

>>Actually killed bin Laden, instead of saying "I don't really think about him much"

Simply saying it without any evidence means it’s true. Good goy.

>Helped kill Gaddafi
Why was this good?

>being pro sodomite marriage
>being pro libyan intervention
>being pro unaffordable healthcare act
>being pro illegal spic invasion
>being pro gun control
W E W.

>bomb a plane full of innocent civilians who happen to be citizens of a superpower
>not deserving to get got

Lockerbie was 25 years ago too, so I'm not even off topic here.

the problem is two-fold:
A.) destabilized libya with zero plan for the aftermath. predictably, libya has since descended into civil war with various islamic factions, all hostile to america, vying for power. also made for the perfect gateway for migrants getting to europe.
B.) gaddafi had actually been playing ball with the US and europe for quite some time. by killing him, it sent a message to other depots that there is ZERO to gain in try to deal with america in a positive manner - which just means more difficulties for america down the line in dealing with them

>pro gun control
and how many guns did he take?
>burgers think their previous healthcare system wasn't a literal meme

it honestly astounds me that americans will go to bat for a private healthcare system

Fucker helped destabilized Syria and Libya, damn right we are going to "chimp out" about that. Also /pol/ discussions need to go to a different thread.

ah personal grievance. Is it a good enough reason to destabilize a country ?

So when will Obama get his for blowing up weddings?

Trump hasn't started any unnecessary costly wars yet under the lie of non-existent WMDs, which is a pretty big difference. Bush was seen quite positively until Iraq.

Trump's biggest issue is he acts like a fucking retard and gets in to childish shit-flinging contests on Twitter. His foreign policy advisor hires have actually been better than Obama's.

A is something that Obama himself described as the biggest mistake of his presidency. Not planning for the political aftermath of the Libyan campaign and arranging something like the Bonn Agreement

As for B, he was about to massacre a bunch of niggas, which would make the US look further like cucks who are unwilling to support people when they stick out their neck for them.

This is the same reason that the US did Operation Northern Watch in the nineties. We don't like to leave people in the lurch.

I personally like the idea that any anti-US despot realizes that America holds a grudge and will ruin them decades after the fact, just to cross them off the hitlist.

When you have America's place in the world, vindictiveness is a valid strategy.

Reagan?

All the things that get credited to Reagan are actually done by Bush Sr.

Reagan's presidency was saved by coinciding with when the largest generation of Americans hit their prime earning years. His foreign policy was a scandal-filled mess, and his budgets tripled the US national debt in 8 years in a boom economy. Socially he did nothing about the AIDS epidemic and and destruction of the American family system.

>and how many guns did he take?
I was talking about the poster I was replying to you fucking idiot. Jesus why are non americans so stupid.

The healthcare quality is the highest in the world (if you're part of the 85% which can afford it).

>pushed for gay marriage

This always tickles me. Marriage is a religious institution. It's a bond between a man and a woman. It has rules to it that derive from god with the aim to create a proper family that raises proper children.

Why do gays need this? Do they found families? To they have the need to raise proper children in their already inproper relationship? They are not even faithful.
This is simply a desanctification of marriage and family.