Hi fit what is the powdery white stuff that people at my gym eat in between sets?

Hi fit what is the powdery white stuff that people at my gym eat in between sets?

why is that every motherfucker wants this body?

he is literally genes, he is 100% height, you will never look like this if you are below 6'3

If thats 100% height, whats more feasable for someone whos 5 6?

something more bulkier and square with bigger legs

he's 100% cgi bro

mercenary powder

semen

I know someone with that build but he is 1,85cm

every manlet i have seen can't pull that build and instead pull the bulky manlet dwarven build

Stevia.

Eat raw stevia between sets and fucking rape them PR's mate.

it's the FRAME
some manlets can pull it off tho. they need a small waist

Dried semen. Your body does less work because you've already recycled and optimized the proteins for your specific physiology.

>tfw manlet with big waist and big back

i look like a fucking dwarven gimli mode

>he is literally genes

Yeah but a lot of those genes were artificial

crushed crusty cum

Geralt is a DILF

Either cocaine, creatine, or protein powder.

If they seem high-energy, it's cocaine. If they seem muscular, it's protein. If they're gorillas, it's creatine.

He has great shoulders and abs. Everything else looks very odd

Not "very odd", but that body is 100% built for sword-fighting.

Icing sugar

Not even genes, actual fucking magic mutations. By definition, superhuman in most categories. He's the pipedream of pipedreams, with the obligatory tragic backstory.

Chalk. Eating it improves your grip strength

How about that pink shit that looks like Gatorade that everyone drinks. I asked before and apparently Dwayne Johnson drinks it and only refers to it as "unleaded."

It's gotta be some preworkout with amino acids or something

Maybe it's BCAAS?

Any manlet can pull of geralt in a fraction of the time a lanklet would need. You only go buildt dwarf mode if you keep going after that. This is why manlet lifting is easy mode.

I thought so at first but the way the rock refers too it implies it has caffeine. He always drinks his "unleaded" in the morning to get going. At first I thought he was talking about coffee until I saw him drinking it.

probably pre workout

Creacaine

he's actually a /fraud/. trial of grasses ain't natty

What should I do to achieve geralt mode? I started lifting a couple months ago after doing boxing and cardio for years. Im focusing on shoulders, core, and back, but I'm also making sure to develop the rest of my body.

lyophilised semen

Bump

Concentrated semen.
If you don't save it to eat it, at least use it as facial.

only thing i'm mirin about him is the fake shoulder width