Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I don't even care that I wasted double what I spent on this in Black Moon Crypto. You niggers are making me rich! This shit 5x already!

i also fell for the blackmoon meme aswell as the ebet meme

i did buy a little ODN during the ico, but i decided to sell all my bmc and ebet at a pretty big loss and just shove it into odn, and i already got my money back, i love this little coin and its only listed on cryptopia

im keeping my CSNO tokens though, atleast they have a functioning product

sell some now on shittopia or wait til next week for the exchange announcement? also got in early ICO

is blackmoon really a meme already?
this is the first FUD ive seen on here

i mean its below ico price, but also doesn't have a functioning use of the token yet..

Take out principal if you're scared. Only sell around all time high and buy back during the next flash crash if it even happens.

Why would you sell ebet you retard
They're adding it to a new exchange next week

yup ICOs are like that. I struck out with a terrible ICO called MASS. but I'm raking in the dough with ODN.

its already added to hitbtc, and thats the 5th largest exchange by volume, and it did nothing to the price

im not holding unto a loser coin, when i got a winner right in front of me

You realize that users can't send to their hitbtc wallet yet which means no volume, right?

enough, dude. ebet is a scam

selling before it gets listed on binance is legit retarded. speaking of, everyone should do their part and go ask binance to add odn.

BMC is moving today btw

Ahh, the 'SHUT UP' defense. Love it.

how did you get your 80% back I fucking bought ethereum at 390 to put into blackmoon I got fucked and I want to get it back and put it into this coin

I regret buying OPT instead of ODN

kek I didn't know that, I never use hitbtc
even more reason to believe that if one sells their EBET now, they're dumb as hell

you sound like you have a small penis :}

Whale here. Dumping my ODN bags shortly. You have been warned.

K E K... you actually expect brainlets to check on details like this?

Wallet will open sometime tomorrow i think, then it's only up from there.

Actual whale Staking 200k odn right now.... you retards this will beat dash in market cap, every one of you faggots in 3 months will be jumping off a bridge for not buying a master node

No just hopped on ffs. I dumped dfb @ 400 last night i need a moon

just bought ODN at .000165
did i dun fucked up?

Should I sell some NEO to put into this?

Just wait jesus christ. The market cap is so low on this coin. Look on coin market cap and see all the red. This is a meadow compared to the rest of the crypto market and people in a week from now will look at this archived thread and wish they bought in at this price like you. Stop looking at the chart, don't short, certainly don't buy high and sell low and just till tomorrow when this baby hits 20k. All the people who already bought have read into the tech and aren't looking to sell cheap. This shit is going to moon

Are you guys fucking kidding me. All neo has is a wallet that functions to give out gas. They don't have a product beyond that and they haven't even lauched a project on their "platform".

Obsidian has as much shit going for it that Neo does. the only difference is odn revolves around applications that utilize privacy and they already have a messanger app in testing that people can actually try.

you should sell all your NEO and put it in this. Mark our words. We in this thread are the people who get ahead BY READING and understanding the market. This is a market. NEO is OVERBOUGHT. This is HARDLY EVEN NOTICED and will only continue to grow. Take your money and put it in where it can FLOURISH instead of stagnate. We are going to see 20% gains in the next couple days and a huge increase in marketcap. I could see this doubling within a month if not more. The volume on cryptopia has surged to almost double. The buy orders were a total of 20 BTC a couple days again NOW IT IS OVER 60 BTC. Triple the interest, double the volume, can you guess what happens next? Do you think the interest and volume will halve or do you think that it will AGAIN DOUBLE?

Topkek this is the third tine you fgt poat this. Juat get in now instead of fake fud and then crying when this leaves milky way

is this good?

Alright, I'd already sold half of my NEO and put most of that into ODN, just did it with all of the other half. Thanks.