Why Obsidian will moon. Get on before it's late

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $106,148,564
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

Also since Obsidian is a platform most similar to Stratis, we should see similar market caps in the immediate near future.

Stratis Market Cap = $ 394,401,276
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In and holding for at least a year. Maybe 2 years. Who knew staking could be so much fun.

That feel when poorfag and only 300 odn

I think ODN will finally get me into the 21 BTC club. very happy

The stakes are extremely high. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

With stakes this high and tech capable of disrupting centralization such as ODN it makes sense for the team to downplay their roles and use pseudonyms on the website and present themselves as low key as possible. If you would like to talk to them check out the slack. In fact in the recent update from the official team, they kept "crucial" hires anonymous, as they should.

I want more info, not convinced but interested.

I don't want to use crypropia. It's already a pain to switch to binance after bittrex. When will other exchanges pick this up?

dude this is how you make money. buy it on the shitty exchange before it goes to the better one. and honestly cryptopia isn't that bad either.

serious question

is it that fucking difficult for you to take 3 minutes to make a new account on an exchange to pick something up before it goes 5x

like is it that you are lazy, you are afraid of having too many accounts to keep track of, or you're just too fucking stupid to go through the registration process multiple times?

Why would I use this garbage for messaging when torchat exists?

I bought in at 8k SATs but I want to invest more now. Hoping it'll dip back down to 12-13k SATs before launching on the new exchange. Any thoughts on how things will play for the next few days?

It's worth the effort mate. You miss half the gains if you stick to bittrex. Hop on before the normies

It's already mooned quite a bit, but we need to shill it further. Make memes, every single coin on this board thats mooned 10x has had dank memes made around it, can we please get some memes.

Reminder that the messager app is not connected to the blockchain and was developed beforehand. They have good plans for the future but doesn't everyone?

ITS ALREADY UP 200 PERCENT FORM ICO HOW MUCH MORE CAN WE GO

Probably go up to 20k SAT and dip for a week or so based on past trends

this.

I was thinking similar, any idea if there's confirmation on the exact date the new exchange listing will take place?

THIS IS THE OTHER EXCHANGE

Time to dump?

lol. OBN BTFO

not sure devs deffintily showed intention on trying for hitbtc and openely which the exchange is playing ball. I don't use hitbtc so I don't really know how "high volume" it is

If you guys don't think other exchanges are going to notice how much ODN is taking up of the total volume of cryptopia and not want a piece of those fees you are insane. Android and Iphone apps will be out by xmas. Don't sell yet.

>hitbtc
DUMP IT

HitBTC does well over $100 million a day in volume on average. It's possible they've been contacting other exchanges as well, the Cryptopia listing was totally unexpected.

Hitbtc will probably lead to Binance after due to increased trading. Sell now and regret it later.

I know you're being ironic but HitBTC does like 30x more volume than Cryptopia

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

4th highest volume. The fuck you talking about?

Tried to download the wallet but my antivirus found a trojan in it.

Yeah same.

I am using eset nod32 and no problem

It's a common false alarm w/ wallets. Talk to the debts or have some security expert look at it

it's because qt wallets have networking code in them so it gets flagged as a false positive

sorry to fud but what happens when pedos and ISIS use the messenger?

I know it is decentralized but the Obsidian offices (where the devs are based) can be raided and this surely wouldn't be good for any future prospects for the project.

Stop using loser antivirus aka McApee

not only that but there is an actual map where you can see the locations of all people hosting masternodes

what a shitcoin this is

We are all believers in ODN because we believe in doing what we want without being under the prying eyes of the government. I should be able to buy time with a prostitute without any needless stress.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post. Help expose the merits of ODN to normies

fully decentralized they literally wouldn't know anything or could provide anything if they were water boarded

you must be a summerfag. 200%? that's bullshit man

>sorry to fud but what happens when pedos and ISIS use the messenger?
i dunno what happens when they use monero?

also just an idea that could be implemented maybe voting with ODN coins somehow to stop pedos and shit

are you fucking retarded? backdoors ruin the whole point of the coin.

do you have to have your PC running while staking or can you just leave your ODN in the wallet (like with NEO)?

Your pc needs to be running.

yes yes I am retarded

We are all believers in ODN because we believe in doing what we want without being under the prying eyes of the government. I should be able to buy time with a prostitute without any needless stress.

Help contribute to this post. Help expose the merits of ODN to normies

MY WTF LINK IS GONE!!!?!?!?

We buried the Crave troll. He is trying to work off the back of Obsidian.