I am legitimately not a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathizer...

I am legitimately not a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathizer, but Hitler did not hate the Jews because he "needed a scapegoat" or he was a "bigot". Many Jews were heavily involved in far left movements in Europe, Jewish newspaper circulated far left rhetoric, and many of the communist leaders in the Soviet Union/Europe were Jews. This combined with the fact that Jews historically were subversive and used in group preference to raise their influence and power in societies has led me to believe that there was some truth in the way Hitler spoke about the Jews. This does not mean that the Holocaust was justified or that the average Jew in Hungary was in any was responsible for any of the previous things mentioned, but there is some truth to the way Hitler spoke about "international Jewry"

Youre a paranoid anti semite then
To be honest im anti semitic but i dont believe in the grand conspiracy of international jewry

I get what you are saying, but Hitler was very much a bigot. And it was scapegoating weather hitler believed in it himself or not. To blame every one of Germans problems on the jews was the very definition of scapegoat

Jews were into Marxism in the late 19th and early 20th century, for the simple reason that it claimed to be against racism and the Jews kept getting killed in pogroms.

They would then, ironically enough, get BTFO by the Soviets much harder than they had been under the tsars, and then BTFO by the Nazi government that rose as a reaction to the communists.

Also, the stab in the back is a lie that German generals spread so that the German people wouldn't rightly hate them for ruining the country.

It's not as if they blamed everything on the jews. You would do well reading some basic literature from the reich.

>did not hate the Jews because he "needed a scapegoat"
I think that if you hate a group of people deeply enough they make you paranoid or become the subject of intense anger, you've created a mental scapegoat. This is my personal opinion on the matter. I don't pretend to be a psychologist.

>Many Jews were heavily involved in far left movements in Europe
As a perpetual outgroup of society this is not terribly surprising. I wouldn't want to live in a system where I'm perpetually disadvantaged either. I would argue this is why they had such a far-reaching community as well.

>Jews historically were subversive
I strongly disagree, and so did the Catholic Church for ages. Callixtus issued a bull demanding people leave the Jews alone, and it was reaffirmed by popes afterward for centuries. This is part of a much larger issue, of which the Jews are - I would say - only a small part. I'd strongly suggest you investigate Church history relating to witch trials, heresy and the Jews - what you'll see is a pattern emerging of the learned against the unlearned and it was heavily exacerbated by the confessional conflicts of the late 16th century. You'll see a lot of what I've already discussed, and I think it may help paint a broader cultural context for some of the things you've talked about. Hope that helps, OP.

Jews were a poor minority in Europe, so they couldnt have invested in left rhetoric propaganda. The reason Jews were communists was because they were poor and wanted the wealth to to be shared

Typical self-contradicting fascist bullshit. The enemy is both the causative agent of frightening change and the root of what has been rotting away at traditional society for millennia. The enemy is always a weak thing to be reviled and crushed but also feared for the extent of its masterful conspiracy.

>jews are responsible for communism, where you own nothing and everything is taken from you by the new world order.
>jews are also responsible for the effects of capitalism pulling money towards the upper middle class and the traditional state instead of the poor
>jews are parasitic and leech off the traditional state.
>Jews are ALSO parasitic in a way that they want to destroy the traditional state in a way that they will no longer be able to leech off it as they always do.

ALL of this is self-contradictoring.

Think about it, This is the issue with fascism. Everything opposed to the state is either beneath the average soldier/citizen or in league of the greatest conspiracy ever to exist, all against the success of a single nation-state. Or could that simply be the promotion of anti-intellectualism? Could that be nothing more than a means to dissuade citizens from learning the art of nuanced discrimination and individual conclusion?

Not him, but they quite literally blamed the U.S. siding with the UK over Germany in the late 30s on the Jews. They did blame pretty much everything on them.

>blame losing WW1 on the jews

>blame communism on the jews

>blame the shitty state of the post war economy on the jews

>blame the great depression on the jews

He's saying Hitler's attacks on them wasn't fuelled by just bigotry. He considered them subversive enemies of the state. People often forget they were relatively lenient with Mischlings for a party "hellbent on the destruction of the Jewish people"

>many of the communist leaders in the Soviet Union/Europe were Jews

They didn't blame EVERYTHING on the Jews, but they came close enough. They particularly loved to portray all of their enemies as being Jew-controlled too.

>German government finances the Bolsheviks to destabilize Russia
>Clearly this is the Jewish people's fault

>Not realizing who exactly the (((Hohenzollerns))) are.

Lenin was a Mischling

So was Erhard Milch and Emil Maurice, didn't seem to bother Hitler too much

Jews were richer than the average pole/russian in the areas they lived in. Fiddler on the roof is hollywood fantasy.

>ALL of this is self-contradictoring.
Not really. Jews are a diverse group of people, who will obviously espouse different ideologies. But the thread that link all of them is their irrational hatred towards the goyim.

>To be honest im anti semitic but i dont believe in the grand conspiracy of international jewry

Why do you hate Jews then?

>>jews are all rich yet they support communism
t. Communist

1. Tend to be lawyers
2. Invented gefilte fish
3. Number of funny Jew comedians outnumbered by unfunny Jew comedians
4. Their cuisine is subpar