How do people profit from trading? So far I only lost $ from trading

how do people profit from trading? So far I only lost $ from trading.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>step one
>don't be retarded
>complete step one to proceed to step two

i got confused and sold low again please explain better

I dont trade

>research & research
>invest
>hold

> how do people profit from trading?
> So far I only lost $ from trading.

Obviously the profit by trading with you.

By doing the opposite of what you do. No, seriously. There is something fundamentally wrong with what you're doing if you're losing money. You must be buying high and selling lower.

Buy low, sell high, and not the other way around.

buy. price goes down. hold. price continues to go down. hold. price goes up. sell.

there is no other way senpai.

This.

Buy LINK
Hold
Sell middle of 2018
Win money

1 go all in on ELIX
2 profit

Stay the fuck away from Ripple.

have you tried not being a fucking retard?

What do I do if it's been like say 3 days and the price still goes down? Sell it all?

Reddit is Being Manipulated by Professional Shills Every Day:
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8

Just liquidated my assets.
Bye.

Just look at the graphs, almost every CC had only a single bull run, then it slolwy decreased into oblivion.

I don't think there are people who actually make money by trading on here. Everytime there is a thread about trading everyone is just like trading is easy just don't be a retard but never have I seen actual proof of some guy making good money trading.

>invisible man
>also goes by the name black ninja guy
Is this the epitome of spic humor

Lol i'm always trade almost without losses, idk what people do wrong.
But when i want to HOLD - i lost money everytime.

Also i trade automatically, i don't care what's coin is it. Buy on downtrend, sell on uptrend. It helped me to avoid many pschological troulbles like hopes and fears, FUD or other shit.

First pick what reason your buying for.
If its based on fundamental analysis than the bottom line is you bought the coin because you believe its undervalued. You thus have nothing to fear, aka hodl

If you bought for technical analysis reasons, like trying to ride a trend or a pump then you should have sold when you saw a trend reversal or low volume.

Know what reason you're buying a coin for first, then the decision becomes much easier.

can my reason be "some neet shilled it to me because solid dev team and 100x gains by weekend"?

Mudshark and the invisible nigger, THE MOVIE

"you believe its undervalued" then

luck, market manipulation, and insider information

You buy when a coin was dumping and when it found support..

Look at OMG.
There was no september news and it started dumping into October because of people that were not happy with the news so far which was to be expected, but now its dropped around 20% in the last week and you can see that today it dipped a bit under 200k (which is a physiological barrier) but recoverd pretty good and now its been "stable" the whole day which show support..
So now you take the gamble and invest and as soon as you get enough in return you cash out

what is your buy signal senpai?

this, how do you know when the downtrend ends and the uptrends begins?

this girl isn't Asian

I can post proof, but why should I?

What does FUD mean again? Sorry new here.

a simple google search reveals "Fear, uncertainty and doubt", it means when people try to trick you into selling your stuff