Ive been lifting for a bit and girls are starting to notice. pic related, what the fuck do i do?im so drunk

ive been lifting for a bit and girls are starting to notice. pic related, what the fuck do i do?im so drunk.

Go fuck her?

deliver her some milk

stop drinking to excess, you degenerate.

>lmao
>lmao

and drunk drive? shes acros town

Bad move bruh, get over there stat.

Buy her my dood

tell her to come pick you up, you dingus

>lmao
>lmao
>turnt
This better be bait.

uber is a thing you dumb nigger.

>"lifting"
>now drunk

Back to /Reddit/ with you

if you're a true Veeky Forums boi then you can work off the alcohol, gains while drunk bruh

>I have autism and I want everyone to know about it

lmao

And now because you've bitched out of getting a taxi she's texting her next fuckboy jarome and he's going to be smashing her pussy instead of you.

Why did you get drunk you fucking faggot?

Drunk driving is a meme, you'll be fine

cuz im a fucking alcoholic

>senpai, lmao

>taking like this in real life

holy shit, kill yourself

>senpai

Didn't take long for the cuckfags to arrive

go back to r/alcoholics you fucking pleb, I bet you're a virgin

Continue on about your night and try to not act like a pathetic teenage virgin who drops everything he's doing at the prospect of getting your dick wet. Trying to imagine yourself as an adult male may help.

Never does.

Just telling you what you've passed up. Are you going to allow racemixing user?

>he's never fucked a brown girl

lmaoin' at ur life, pal

Sorry buddy but this is how young people who socialize communicate whether you like it or not

If she will fuck a nigger then she probably already has.

so guys, what the fuck do i do? should i go to bed and try and fuck her tomorrow?

Wtf dude just take a cab there and fuck her now you dumb cunt

Stop shitposting on Veeky Forums, get an uber, and go take her clothes off.

He's drunk boyo's he can't think

> Senpai
> turnt
You sound like a fucking loser that uses hood slang so she'll think your cool, but you wouldn't speak that way around people you knew would laugh you out of the park for it. You need to concentrate on growing up instead of getting laid.

hijacking your thread

>see a hot girl I went to high school with on Instagram
>she's into "fitness" now so I follow her
>she follows me back and likes a shirtless pic of me on the beach and a couple others
>I don't have her number and it doesn't look like she has a facebook

what's the move lads

>You sound like a fucking loser that uses hood slang so she'll think your cool
how is appealing to plebeians his fault? This works with 98.97% of all people because people are fucking stupid ignorant plebs. You can't blame him for giving the people what they want. The general populace worships nigger culture for no apparent reason, he's just fitting in.

instagram has messaging dude, pm her.

You message her, dipshit.

dont be a pussy i drunk drove dozens of times before i got a dui and the only reason i got it was because i passed out parked on the side of the road

Message her on Instagram, start some small talk about fitness and ask her for her number.
Obviously

It literally goes down in the DM

Find out where she works out and "accidentally" bump into her there. Then fuck her doggy style in the squat rack

wow this is fucking great information

>Using "lmao"
Holy fuck if I was a woman, I would immediately sense your stupidity. I hate this shit.

And how the fuck does this picture show that "girls are starting to notice"? She doesn't mention anything about your physique. Congrats for making todays dumbest thread.

If you were a 20 year old girl you would literally not bat an eye at that.

I can blame him because he's only perpetuating it and helping make it seem acceptable to sound like some retarded stooge that quit school before they even broke out the crayons. Its like rebellion, when one person in a group of people has the balls to stand up and say "this is dumb as shit and its not music, its just some guy saying 'what' over noise" then it hits the others subconsciously. But just following calling makes everyone think, 'hmm, maybe being retarded really is cool."

newfag alert

Drink a cup of coffee and eat something with salt, tell her to prep herself and send you pics

Get there using cab, uber or cabify

Destroy pussy today and tomorrow, and tell us story tomorrow

You want us to write it for you? Jesus. Ask her how she's been doing over the time you've not been in touch etc. Make conversation. She's not a stranger so it shouldn't be that hard.

Yeah, I'm the one unable to get around autofilters

I partially agree with this. It's also popular to eat shit food, listen to shit music and support shit brands just to fit in, but that doesn't make it good. We don't know if OP is from some sort of hood or black or w/e, so it could be actually ok for him to use his retarded slang. If he isn't, it would be better to start fighting it.

On the other hand, he's drunk so he doesn't give a fuck

i wasn't being sarcastic, no need to be upset

Oh, damn. Apologies.

No, we don't. Only total fucking faggots talk like this.

bad news for you bud, anyone under 20 pretty much talks like this. Unless you're an autistic social reject, which may be most of you

>Only match with extremely shy girls on tinder
>get them to agree to basicially suck my cock over chat
>tell them to meet up with me
>flake everytime

Why can't I just get a QT Austrian GF?

Why?!?!