What part of my upper body do I need to work on next Veeky Forums?

What part of my upper body do I need to work on next Veeky Forums?
Should I leave the natty train?

You should try getting new skin you disgusting sandnigger.

autism

>What part of my upper body do I need to work on next Veeky Forums?
Are you fucking serious? Everything you DYEL.

Cuck.

What's that Pajeet? Your loo is in the streets.

autism

Pajeet, my son

POO IN LOO

Traps

Shoo shoo poo go back to loo

POO
O
O

the ears

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

I'm half white half south american. God you guys are so unneccesarily racist. It's okay, you can continue posting on Veeky Forums about how the gene pool is being ruined by me while I fuck white girls at college.
Damn dude I just asked for advice, I've put on 25 pounds since i left being skinny skeleton.

Reasonable answer for once. Thank you for even the one word response on a board dedicated to discussing fitness.
I've been trying to shrug more but my grip strength isnt keeping up with my traps. Any exercises you recommend?

You should probably start lifting

Everything, maybe chest especially but you're otherwise well proportioned. Too soon to trade in your natty card. Give it another year of solid training at least. Lookin good, keep it up.

o witty reply

Ignore these guys man. And some advice, don't post on Friday/Saturday night and Sunday morning. Veeky Forums gets extremely bitter around here during these times for some reason.

>And some advice, don't post on Friday/Saturday night and Sunday morning. Veeky Forums gets extremely bitter around here during these times for some reason.

Oh gee. I wonder why.

shoulders and traps

Autism

It depends on what you're looking for. You can never really go wrong with working on traps and delts. It looks like your forearms could use some targeted training.

You should really add mass over all - something like 10-15 pounds lean. That would only take a year naturally. At that point, you can decide if you want to leave humanity behind or not.

dyel sand nigger fuckoff and die

You should try lifting and eating. After years of that I'd consider roids

I'm currently at about 160 pounds and 10-11% body fat at 5'11, and I'm trying to get to 170-175 and stay there. Currently shoot for 8 rep range and do high volume training, both isolation and compound exercises. When I was about 16 I was extremely skinny skelly at a whopping 115 pounds and now at 19 I feel much healthier. Bulked and ate a shit load of food for a real long time and then cut. Kickboxing over 12 weeks did the trick for me losing about 5-7 pounds of fat through cardio, and I already have a real fast metabolism already.

You'll look solid at 175 11% body-fat. Just keep track of your calories and stick with a 200 calorie surplus. I'd suggest looking into a strength/hypertrophy split - getting stronger at the core lifts will let you easily move heavier weight more often in your isolation exercises.

Some days, lift heavy triples or 3x5 or whatever. Then blast that shit after a day of rest or whatever.

>Veeky Forums gets extremely bitter around here during these times for some reason.
fucking lol i never thought of this

just keep eating and getting stronger
what else do u think that there is to it???

where the fuck do you think you are you little fucking punk? This isn't fucking reddit you fuck. Do you want us to write you out a daily fucking routine including meals and shower times on how to be 'beastmode'? Your fucking shit body is proportionally shit, even with fag angles. What are you, 140lbs at 5'10 or some shit? No magic exercise that some dyel tells you is going to turn you into zyzz. Keep eating and lifting you fuck.

>No magic exercise that some dyel tells you is going to turn you into zyzz
Yeah, it's all about roids