I have about 1.5 months before I'm going to travel to a warm state for some time...

I have about 1.5 months before I'm going to travel to a warm state for some time. In order to promote maximum aesthetics, what should I do at this point? This is my first bulk, and I don't know if I should cut and try to get my abs to be more visible, or eat at maintenance and try to define this mass more.

Educate me, Veeky Forums. It's been a good first year and I want to end it strong

Why is your belly button plugged?

It's paint.exe

> eat at maintenance
> define mass

fucking what

Gain muscle and burn fat slowly

Doesn't work if you're not on roids.

Just maintain, dicknut. Bitches love otters.

You look great famlam
stats/lifts?

why are you asking his lifts? he'll just e stat hes not strong just like every dyel faggots claim 370lb deadlift on here

Fuck my life
I'm not too strong, but appreciated. Here are my compounds in lbs:
>bench 125
>squat 170
>diddy 230
>ohp 70
>rows 110

Man you look better than me even though my lifts are higher, but I've only been lifting 5mos, following a strength program.
I'd recommend doing progressive overload hypertrophy training ontop of of your current program, so basically a PPL 6 times a week.

You look fine

You've been lifting for a year? I've been lifting for 2.5 months and I lift more than you LMAO

post pic, guaranteed Bbutton looks better than you

he just doesnt eat enough, and we've told him non stop for months that he just needs to eat more.

Oh, he absolutely looks better than me, no pic needed. But I just find it funny that in a whole year he's made barely any progress in his lifts.

what is hypertrophy training

Depending on where he started, that progress is either really good, or decent.
Not everyone on here wants to be some turboretard squatting 4 plates for reps, some people just want to look good.
Don't let the Veeky Forums hivemind take over your life. No one irl cares if you squat 4 plates.

B-but scooby says it can happen

I do Reg Parks 5x5 4 times a week with one extra cardio day. When you gets out I'll try to do get into gym six times a week

I've gained 20 pounds over the year - my goal is to look like this eventually

you do leg day, right?
like the mass of your leg is good enough, but im not sure if you're trying to flex the quad here or wat

Nah, just getting it in the pic for context

Who is that?