Everything is going good, got a new job, lost 10 lbs on my cut and feel great

>everything is going good, got a new job, lost 10 lbs on my cut and feel great
>walk into Walmart to get some chicken Brest and maybe flirt with some women
>see my oneitis/ex who told me "she found someone better than me" back in October with a guy
>literally get so mad I punch a wall at Walmart, now I'm drunk as shit

Reminder that no matter how hard you try you'll never be good enough for those who matter.

beta mindset
never gonna make it

You are a disaster. You need help. Whether that means friends or involuntary commitment to a psychiatric center. You are a mess.

More like
Reminder that no matter how much YOU try hahahahahaha

I have friends. Hell I get laid at least every two weeks.

But I haven't had a gf since her. And I never will.

This. It's obvious the reason she left you is because you're the kind of guy who depends on others for his emotional well being.
Aka you're a beta cuck who will never make it unless you change who you are senpai.

>see my oneitis/ex who told me "she found someone better than me" back in October with a guy
If she really said that you should have dropped her then and there. What's the point of attaching yourself to people that can't reciprocate the feelings you have?

Read

>IMPLYING IT'S VOLUNTARY

Not even OP but come on

>throws a temper tantrum in a fuckin Walmart and punches a wall
Her new BF is better than you

Oh I was unaware everyone on Veeky Forums was a weak willed faggot, oh wait no that actually sounds about right.

>Literally doesn't understand how emotions work

That's a sign of autism

>doesn't realize he has dominion over his emotions and actions

user pls

It wasn't meant to be bro

It hurts now but it gets better. You'll have the last laugh after she gets fat.

You always control your own destiny. Make good choices

>Literally doesn't understand how emotions work
Why is being a slave to your emotions the only way some of you choose to live?

Cuck a doodle doo!

>am sophomore in electrical engineering
>my 2 hardest classes have finals on same day
>signals and systems and calc 3
>doing well in signals, pretty sure I'll pass even if I don't do great on test, am on cusp of failure for calc
>study for both, but dedicate most of my time to studying for calc so I can pass both
>get results back yesterday
>C- (failing) in both classes
Threw away my dignity and emailed both professors (one really liked me), in hopes that they can bump it up to a C to let me pass but I doubt they'll say yes and it's been over 24 hours since I sent it and no reply. Fucking kill me
Also
>stalling on OHP
>all other lifts and body look good though
A-at least I have you Veeky Forums

I remember this from, was it yesterday? No update on the pass status?

Yeah that was yesterday. No update. He's a nice guy and seems non confrontational so I'm kind of thinking he read it and just decided to not reply. That or since it's the weekend he won't see it till monday

Well best of luck to you user, hope it works out.

Oh it's fine. I passed. Also, I don't really lift so you can ignore the OHP part.