Why the fuck haven't you bought elixir yet?

Why the fuck haven't you bought elixir yet?

>$1million market cap

Thats a 28,000th the price of eth
That's a 7,000th of the price of ripple
120th of the price of chain link
10th the price of fucking PEPECASH. And this thing actually has a dev team and a use case

Stop bag holding your declining coins (Walton, link, dgb, 1st, neo, xvg, you know who you are) and get the fuck in here.

This thing is going 5x MINIMUM with the potential of going 100x if we hit the market cap levels of real shit coins like Firstcoin or Blocknet

All your crypto mistakes will be forgiven by putting in even just a small fraction of your btc holdings

You can buy this on EtherDelta or coinexchange.io

Note: coinexchange.io requires 50 eth verifications before a deposit. I recommend sending something else like LTC, converting it to BTC and buying Elixir. Cost slightly more in fees but you'll buy in lower so its worth it.

Its a discord pump and dump scam coin. Read the absolute clusterfuck of the whitepaper. Or actually dont, I regret wasting my time and sanity. I'm going to put my finger on the stove for 10 seconds as punishment.

>muh 6 second app demo
>muh low market cap
try harder if you want me to buy your bags

volume keeps going uo like crazy.
2* market cap in volume. moon inbound

>Why the fuck haven't you bought elixir yet?

Because you fags always shill AFTER the PnD

>i dont want 10x gains because the whitepaper doesnt satisfy me

That makes no sense
You realise profit is profit, right?
Even if it hits 100million market cap and then falls back to 4million like chaincoin did, you realise that's still 4x profit.

its 4m mcap now. the circulating supply increased considerably because a lot of genesis pairs were mined.

its been shilled here non stop for the past 2 weeks.
keep up retard

How long does it take for BTC deposits to arrive in coinexchange?

It's showing completed in bittrex but I'm still waiting watching elixir mooooon

I feel sorry for you. Some people were born to lose money and be losers.

some people were born to be spineless faggots and sit on the sidelines watching others make money....oh wait, that's you...how unfortunate

So you admit missing out on elixir profits LOL
I bought into elixir 4 days ago when it dipped under 1000 sat, when some guy in trollbox convinced me by showing his btc balance. He went from 0.2 to 3btc in 1 week. I sold elixir at 5k. Bought back at the 6.5k dip. Now Im sitting on 7k elixir LOL i guess people like yourself never learn.

Sweet sweet nectar.

dw it's cleared and I'm in now

moon or doom m8

There is a discord? I am shilling ELIX since days without being in any kind of group.

If anybody knows the discord, please tell me, I am the creator of 99% of the ELIX memes on this board.

The problem with trying to convince people to buy is that they say "its too high! It was lower yesterday!"

I bought yesterday at 4k, the absolute top.

This coin will always be near the top. It'll always cost more than it did the day before.

Until it finds ground at around 20mill market cap, its gonna keep going.

this

want to buy but its so close to the ATH rn. Don't wanna be a FOMO fuck.

check the website. scroll down.

we have a telegram and discord.

haha yeah, people have been saying this day by day everyday for the past week or so.

You will be a poorfag instead, congrats bud. A legit coin with a market cap this low will not go back down.

see I bought yesterday at 4.5k which was the absolute ath at the time

Obviously it doesn't matter to us if a single individual doesn't buy. It'll still go up. We just get excited because we've found a guaranteed winner, got in early and these threads are fun.

Don't get put off by the overly optimistic Veeky Forums posts. Maybe it will get overbought - but like we all keep saying, look at that mega fkin low market cap. "Overbought" is another 10 fold from here.

Even if we all stopped hyping it or sold, it just wouldn't stay down. Its already had attention so will remain a top 200 coin (putting it at 4x its current price)

Put a tiny bit in and get on the Veeky Forums elixir hype. Even $10 could turn your weekend's mcdonalds value meal to a $90 steak

It isn't a legit coin you fucking Pajeet pump scam faggots. I honestly hope you die in a car wreck

Lol I'm sitting on 13.3k elixir given to me free of charge. Who pays money for this coin when you can just get it free? Oh you don't have a genesis address pair?

bump. Can we start a shill campaign on reddit like our ODN brethren?

>GET IN HERE

absolutely no whales holding it, mooning/stabilizing for 3 days in a row, that's not how PnDs work newfriend.

If there aren't lots of people holding 500k-1m+ ELIX then there's zero chance its a PnD, the way it works is they buy up a shitload of it first, millions, pump it, and dump immediately. That has not happened, there has been no huge dump, and very few wallet holders even have more than ~200k worth which they probably bought at $0.02, which is fuck all.

You're a FUDing retard, stay poor nigger.

No way will i give up link for this... if i have extra money ill get some but link is low now you are stupid if you sell any link... I would sell eth for this.... maybe. But its risky, this coin could tank easily and die out looking at the pump dump nature and hype of this shit.

i never buy at ath especially new coins...thats the most risky shit you can do. fucken nubs

For a coin that is out a few days, had market caps of first 200k then 500k and now 1mio this is most likely the dumbest thing to say. This market cap is fucking NOTHING. Fucking OBVIOUSLY you have new ATHs all the time. If you can't distinguish between ATH of an established coin and "ATH" of something new, then you do not deserve any fucking crypto gains at all.

I should have listened to the shill patrol here. How can I learn

no working platform. 2 other coins being finished products that do the same thing. shill faggots on elixir need to gtfo

Don't be sad you lost the initial gains. Look at the chart user, you can still enter the train.

read this

random numbers speak the truth

whens people are saying a coin will go up 100x, you should at least look into it

Compare its market cap to other complete shitcoins and you see where this is going mid term. 1-2$ easily.
Judging success of a coin just based on a whitepaper is shortsighted and ignores basic financial facts in a financial environment.
The primary purpose of a company is not to build a product, but to make money.

Alright I'm convinced lol. This better be worth it

>buying ath

You're obviously a newfag in crypto lol

I bought the ATH of AntShares at $4, then it rocketed to $20 and now it's at $33.

cock heads buying ath lol its relative whenever there is ath, the bitches that bought in cheaper sell off.. thats how it works... new coins even more so because the pumps area always insane, who doesnt take profits on that. this coin is no different. Use your brain nubs

>buying bags

And getting dumped? Fuck no pal.

what do you mean coinexchange requires 50 eth verifications? What does that mean?
What do I do?

whenever you transfer any crypto it needs to get verified along the blockchain, its just something that happens in the background while transferring. It's really slow if you send BTC directly because the bitcoin blockchain is bogged down and high traffic, so its better to send something else besides BTC so that your transfer times are faster - sometimes when you send BTC you end up waiting 5 hours for those 50 verifications before the deposit arrives in your account.

>that OP from earlier thread who went through public WLANs and VPNs scouring for IPs to get elix in the airdrop

wonder what he did, if thje coin was even elix in the first place

I wish I bought thousands of them when they were like 0,015$.
Shit seems expensive rn so I'm waiting for the dip.

Will crash soon