you're balding
you're a manlet
your fingers are disgustingly skeletal
you look like you breathed through your mouth your entire childhood

he also wears glasses

nerd

pasty pale nerd syndrome, just stop making dank memes and it'll fix

>Shoulders forward, balls tucked back
Roll your shoulders back, put your balls on the table.

>youre fat.
fuck
>you have no muscle.
fuck
>your posture is major shit.
fuck
>you're balding
fuck
>you're a manlet
lol actually 6'2"
>your fingers are disgustingly skeletal
fuck
>you look like you breathed through your mouth your entire childhood
...fuck

roast me more please

okay.
you have wide as fuck hips. klinefelter's maybe?
your chest hair grows in a really awkward pattern
you have incredible narrow shoulders
your chest is lopsided

not kinefelters but the dudes a mess desu just fucking lift you idiot

I'm not 100% sure what your intentions were, but you've opened my eyes to many problems and have given me some new goals. Thank you man

you got a big black square on your face first of all

post vocaroo i wanna see if i guessed what you sound like right

you asked me what your problems were and then to roast you. many of them can be fixed by simply lifting weights and losing fat.

I know, we're on the same page

i was also knit picking really hard. the biggest posture problem you have is with your neck and head. also retract your shoulders. try taking another picture while you pull your neck back, tuck the chin down, and pull your shoulders to be more in plane.

Dude you look fine, just start liftan' and clean up diet and posture, you don't have narrow shoulders or wide hips, you have good potential

google rolled shoulders, and anterior pelvic tilt and research how to fix them, your shoulders are also raised. dont give up.

roastman do me

raised shoulders, invisible lat syndrome

are you from melbourne?

what is raised shoulders, i googled ILS

>roast man
your nipples are pepperonis
your ribcage is incredibly awkwardly shaped. see the left side under your bicep. goodbye aesthetic v-taper
you belt of adonis is very shallow
when was the last time you did shrugs?

google it

thanks friends

gonna continue to lose weight and cut

and do shrugs

lots of shrugs

>kinefelters
His hips are just huge compared to his shoulders since he doesn't lift

i was exaggerating for the sake of roasting

Shut the fuck up right now, idiot.

looked like this.... sucks...

Train your upper back. So you get your shoulders back.
Tain your abs. This helps you to work against your lower back.

Walk like this all day. Shoulders back, hips pushed forwands. Afer a few weeks it will become a habit and you can enjoi your new posture. The training on top will help you that you dont have to flex your muscles all the time but to walk like this naturally.

When you correct your posture you probably will get some back pain from time to time which last several days. It is naturally and normal. It will go away after a few weeks

>those hips
>wide as fuck

today i learned that the average man has klinefelter's

Stick ye chest out. Keep neck straight. Contract abs. Contract glutes

I thought I had KS, because of my hips, but then I went 0-for on the rest of the symptoms and breathed a glorious sigh of relief.

you're severely out of shape. you look like you've spent too much time sitting on the computer and jerking off. s

start moving around more. you need to rebalance your body, because right now it's out of whack. it has adapted all its muscles to sitting with poor posture for hours and hours with internally rotated arms jerking off.

your underpants are too big for you senpai

It's not hopeless. But look at the spot between your neck and your shoulderblade it dips too low. You look like a Ukranian pow who hasn't eating in days. Work on your trap game. You don't got to try n look like Tait Fletcher n shit. But this girl got what's normal size for an average man.

You have forward head posture and rolled shoulders. Here are some exercises that will help.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3O0NVb-sk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

But doing these alone is not enough, you have to force yourself to sit and stand in a correct posture as much as possible. It's good to give yourself some sort of reminder, whether it's a note on your desktop or an alarm on your phone. What also helps is standing in front of the mirror and getting into as best a posture as you can and hold it. Pull your shoulders and head right back and tuck your chin. You should be able to hold it longer and longer everyday.

Good luck, your posture is bad but not unfixable, it will just take a long time to unfuck your shit.

anterior pelvic tilt and a weak back.

>What is wrong with me??
You don't lift. That can be fixed though.

protracted shoulder girdle, thoracic kyphosis

you look like you have a gut even tho you're not really much overweight because your spine sucks