You laughed at me when i shilled the ico to you. "Facebook messenger", "it won't even sell out at the ico", "exit scam!"

You laughed at me when i shilled the ico to you. "Facebook messenger", "it won't even sell out at the ico", "exit scam!"

Well fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

masternodes.pro/stats/crave
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20
cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/742peu/is_elixir_a_good_investment/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got in the ICO too. I remember every single thread was nothing but FUD. Just laugh at them now

dump in 3...2...1...

I bought 3 btc worth at ICO and spread so much FUD during it because I knew this would happen. I didn't want too many people to invest in it and me and my other FUDders succeded beauitfully. ODN will be biggest winner during autumn.

now now. let's not rub it in the ODNary people's faces. I'm sure they feel bad enough as it is.

This.

At the very least, a small correction. Solid coin regardless though.

lol keep dreaming. this coin doesn't even have a 20 million market cap yet.

stay pleb nobsidians

FUNNY ISNT IT

masternodes.pro/stats/crave

Cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20

cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ

Like Obsidian, like masternode coins?

Crave, 500 needed for masternode. Pure proof of stake. Same or objectively better roadmap than Obsidian with no premine and no ICO. Discover Crave.

Planned developments:
Surestyle end to end encryption for messaging and file sharing. Self serve markets and the capacity to mine without any hardware.

1.3Mil circulating supply with 500k annual inflation.

I'd never invest in a token where the founders take 50% of the raised capital as a pay cheque. The second things go south this entire thing will explode, because the already wealthy founders have no real motivation to work 20 hour days. You will get rekt by Autumn boys

Looks like today is the day for some coordinated ODN shilling.

Careful anons.

I'm pretty sure it's just the hot new coin out. There are many things to be legitimately excited for in regards to this coin.

I'm gonna start shilling Crave because it's better and I'm sick of these faggot ODN shills everywhere

I bought in on the shill yesterday. So fucking glad I did.

Moon days ahead

Yeah. It's just the hot new shit, so far if anything gets this shilled on Veeky Forums it's going up.
You can't say that this isn't undervalued atm. When these markets run on hype, look at their roadmap and if it gets seriously added to a large volume exchange in the coming days it's 2-3x for sure.

Just like Walton, OMG, ANS, IOC...

> this coin doesn't even have a 20 million market cap yet.
Oh. Shit. Alright, there's a 5x around the corner then.

They are only going to be listed on hitbtc..small exchange. Becareful with dump. Stay safe yall

source?

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Top 5 exchange.

lmao classic

>implying they've only contacted one fucking exchange
The Cryptopia news was unexpected. There will undoubtedly be more to come.

There's a twitter screenshot of them contacting HitBTC to get listed. Doesn't even confirm they'll be listed on there.

What is your source? Or just kek fud because you are missing out?

I stuck a few eth in the ico just because I had nothing else to do with it... went 3x will probably 5x in total

Pissening

it's not coordinated. a ton of people are making bank right now and are independently talking about it. miss out if you want to, dummy.

Exactly

Blackmoon, bitdice , ethbet , agrello .. there have been a ton of shit ico's lately this one is actually pumping

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/742peu/is_elixir_a_good_investment/

Time to sow the seed.

When will you learn OP we ignore your shills till we are done accumulating. Then we let everyone in on the gains.

Did you miss out on neo too?

I legit didn't even look at the thread for weeks was preoccupied with some other flavor of the week shit coin that I can't remember. I apologize OP

Already made 5x my investment. Hodling half for when it’s at $5. Get fucked.

Expose ODN to normies. More fuel for the rocketship.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post. Help expose the merits of ODN to normies

check their twiiter nog

wow, after the last 3 days breaking cryptopia I think the exchanges will take notice. Not worried the situation has changed since that tweet dramatically

Looks like ODN finally hit the Illumaniti group dump wall. Gotta admit, you guys really worked for this pump and dump, so enjoy it.

For those of us that aren't part of that group, hopefully you got out already. Stay safe bros.

That's the exact same shit that happened with SIGT.

>b-b-bittrex s-soon

difference is we don't need cucktrex. something like binance would be just fine.

gyahahaha

>s-s-surely this won't happen to us

Nigga I've been in crypto for way too long for your green ass crawling back with tears once you get dumped.

If it hits binance it will double easily.

Can someone explain why this is being shilled so hard?
Looking at their whitepaper I'm not liking them. No speak at all of their technical expertise or about the team at all, and their website just names and pics. Their Github has 3 members, only initial commit very little activity, as of 2 weeks ago or something... even their WP they speak more of the messenger app(also implying its not decentralized already). To add to that, we have grand total of 1 or 1 and a half pages of explanation of their platform. If even that bit skeptical, combined with only 30% coins out for public seems like it could also be a cash crab. Their vague roadmap without dates on the website does say partnership announcements and new feature and services revealed before end of the year.

>if

that's the thing, you don't know and probably never will once this gets dumped and you start posting pink wojacks before the inevitable panic sell

This.

Within the next 1k sats is enough sell order weight to equal 1/3rd of the whole order book.

This
I's
The
Time
To
Exit

Buy back in after to drops 20% or so first.

Help contribute to this post. Help expose the merits of ODN to normies

> whole order book
Should read 'whole buy order book'

This really is a time that short term gains are about to be melted. There is 36btc between here (18.5k) and 20k sats. That's a crazy sell volume on Cryptopia.

if you were in this space long enough then you would recognize how good a coin ODN is. but maybe you don't, because you're a brainlet :^)

Help contribute to this post. Help expose the merits of ODN to normies!

nice copy paste from last night that I already put you in your place on faggot