I feel completely fucking terrible. I feel like the Height Face Frame guy is right...

I feel completely fucking terrible. I feel like the Height Face Frame guy is right. I really can't shake this off at all.

I seriously believe that your genes are the blueprint of your entire life. All the people I see who slay all have similar faces, great hairlines, etc. Ugly people don't have a shot at life. Your status and whole life depends on your HEIGHT, FACE, AND FRAME.

I don't want to believe it. I want to believe lifting will make a difference. But for all my life I've been a reject, hanging out with the poor and ugly kids, playing video games all day. If I had good genes, I would have been playing sports don't you think?

Please, Veeky Forums, change my mind. But I seriously think there's no valid disputations to this. I feel like vomiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM
soundcloud.com/albasics/god-loves-ugly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shoot yourself nigger hope you come back better

HEIGHT, FACE, AND FRAME is true to an extent. It's living life on easy mode, but there are thousands of examples of people who are missing some or all of these and still manage to be successful in all aspects.

You don't sound like you're one of these people though.

This reminds me of the republic by plato. In one part they are arguing that the rich lead good lives and enjoy it in large part to their wealth. The poor live unjust and hard lives because of their poverty. However, just because a rich person may have lived an ok life if they were poor doesn't mean a poor person would have lived a fulfilling life if they were rich.

In short, even if you had good genes you might have been the same person you are today OP. All we can do is deal with what we have and push forward. I'm not here to be your emotional cheerleader, this is part of growing up.

>tfw FRAME and HEIGHT
>tfw FACE uglier than candito
JUST

Its ok user

FFH is true to an extent, imho you can make up for it somewhat with intelligence and confidence. Haven't you seen rich ugly dudes slay 10s? They are confident and they are smart, no FFH isnt a life sentence. But lacking FFH and dumb? Thats a little unfortunate.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Your ugliness is not what's holding you back it's your inability to dress and your bad social skills.

someone post the height face frame meme pls

>you catch ur mom slipping her number to the PIZZA deliverer Chad
I can't even order pizza anymore, it's too dangerous.

There's something disconcerting about that chick's face that isn't the thing on her forehead

Nobody is successful in ALL aspects

That's a hot mom user

Not sure what your point is.
The whole point of of HEIGHT FACE FRAME is that people treat you differently without you doing anythig at all

HAROLD eats PIZZA and is in STOCK PHOTOS while you GYM HARD and aren't even on Facebook.

Order one large Big Sausage Pizza, hot and ready for you miss ;)

I'm 5'8
4/10 looks
Assymetrical shoulder width and pretty skellington.

But I have a girlfriend who sucks my cock daily.

You literally have no excuse.

Face it, if you have no gf you're probably weird or a reject in some other way. Height, face and frame is literally a Veeky Forums meme

Literally 90% of your life is determined by genetics. But i don't see how this isn't common ground for anyone over the age 20? I mean you are not 16 years old anymore.

I always use dogs as an example.

No matter what a chihuaha does in its life it will always be a chihuaha. It will never be a pit bull, at best it can be better than the other chihuahas, and it would still come second for the worst pit bull.

You missing something though. You're privileged to have her, but for Chad, it's the OTHER way around. People are privileged to have HIM around, and will fight to be closer to him. He gets to cherrypick the girls, while you are stuck with just one. Huge difference.

>literally 90%
I dunno, i wouldnt go that far.
I reckon its more like 80%

>I seriously believe that your genes are the blueprint of your entire life

translation: i have no will, i am powerless, i wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for modern convenience trumping darwinism

JUST

DO

YOU

I feel like that in my country,at least for men,things like personality and money are almost more important than physical aspect...I see everywhere ugly men with qt gfs...
There is this ugly,bald midget who fucked more girls than 99.99% of fit thanks to his money,guess his name

>"I don't want to take responsibility for my own life"
>"I'm not weak other people just have it easier"

Grow up

>implying those things arent genetically determined as well
Genetics affects every single one of your abilities.
And this isnt even taking into account things like being born into a 1st workd country or how rich your parents are

Lost

Recovering fatty here, and I think I'm fairly objectively unattractive (think fat damon). I just got down to a fairly normal weight in the past year and am for the first time in my life becoming happy with my body and face. I've literally never been single for more than a couple months and my current number of girls is around 25 depending on how you count it. Height, Face, and Frame are of course real, but I have tons of friends who are way better looking than me that are jelly when we talk about girls we've fucked. It's literally ALL about personality. It may be easier for Chads, but personality and work will get you most places they get.

Lifting will make you feel better about yourself, and will give you confidence gains, but having a good job, being interesting, or being funny, will get you girls.

A) this isn't true. Chad doesn't get to just fucking pick whatever girl he feels like banging. I know plenty of girls who see guys like that and won't go near them with a ten foot pole. Of course those guys get laid, but think of the caliber of the girl beyond her caked on makeup.
B) You're assuming, automatically, the he's privledged to have a girlfriend and not the other way around. Like it's not humanly possible for a girl to like a guy for who he is and it's not humanly possible for him to bring anything to the table she is lucky to get. Your thought process is fucked and is 99% of you problem.

I don't know if you're living in some highschool world where every girl in the school wants to fuck the hot guy, but the real world is rarely ever like that.

Haha, the real world is even more like that because the stakes are 100 times bigger

HEIGHT, FACE, AND FRAME is real, the thing is, you are an autist with 0 self esteem

You can be AVERAGE and have a strong seduction game, You can have medium class income and have wealthy friends, if you smart enough and you are not blessed with good genetic you can still make it. I mean, look how ugly most jews, niggers and sandniggers are, they found a way, if they can't, why can't you?

Life is harder for you. You don't have control of that. But are you going to fight or perish like a dog?

>most niggers and sandniggers
>middle class

K

A dog will always perish like a dog even if he fights

Nigga that's deep

>Chad doesn't get to just fucking pick whatever girl he feels like
Lol.

Ahh, to be a young naive gymcel again.

You have NO IDEA of the power Chad has over women. Women will literally FLOCK to a high HFF Chad.

I'm not talking about those Veeky Forums browsing self improvement "chads" who think they're alpha because they managed to lay a self-hating Asian after 4 weeks of trying, I mean true, alpha, DOM Chads.

You really have no idea how well Chad lives compared to you. That's why the saying is "you hit the gym hard while Chad eats pizza", because Chad's genetics mean he literally doesn't have to do ANYTHING right and he'll still walkover the "competition". I use quotation marks for competition because it's not like women even SEE non-Chad men anyway. To them, you might as well be a different species to Chad.

Exactly my point, even though they are in disadvantage they are getting laid every day

In the ulra-shallow, only how good someone looks defines them as a person world of /fit you are correct. Sadly if this is your narrow minded world view you have already lost, no matter how short or ugly you are.

I dunno about sandniggers but niggers are literally the best example of genetic determination of behaviour and life

We live in an ultra shallow capitalistic world

Wealth is a cheatcode.

John malkovich comes to mind. He's fuckin ugly as and he's a succesful actor.

B movie tier

HEIGHT FACE FRAME is correct, but only when it comes to getting women

if inserting your dick inside a vagina is all you want to achieve in life, then congratulations, the only thing you can achieve in life is to be a dildo on two legs

>young
>naive
I fucking wish.

Older than everyone in this thread.

just bang an ugly chick and get on with your life
not every one is destined for greatness
this should be self-evident
you've been brainwashed by media to try and achieve things that were never in your reach

just enjoy life for what it is

let me put it this way: whether you think you're a cool guy or a piece of shit you're right either way. You may not be the best looking or the smartest guy but neither are the other 98 percent of the population. A small group of people have it way worse than you and a small group of people have it a lot better than you. You are average as a given. You've been given the default template what happens next is up to you. It's not foretold in your genes or in some magazine or anywhere. Make yourself proud you faggot.

>girls want to be with someone who makes them feel like the ugly one in the relationship

Boy OP, you sure do get women

Wise words user. Keep fighting the good fight trying to take betas out of depression

What I never got is why are people so oblivious to their surroundings.

Facial aesthetics matter much more than anything else.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

My dude I was a lame loser reject, literally one of the most untouchable people at my hs, 3 years of lifting now people respect me and I slay on the reg

You'll make it bro I believe in you

Face frame height is not a meme, that's like saying genetics are a meme, if you're a manlet that's strike 1, if you're ugly strike 2 and if you have narrow shoulders and wide hips (as a male) you're done for, but really, if you're a cool guy you can make up for everything but the problem is a lot of people with shitty genetics get bitter and ultra aggressive at pursuing things which just makes them seem like tryhard losers

kill yourself you pathetic cunt, browsing this site and being brainwashed with the reddittier memes posted by the underage scum of the earth, god fucking damnit you're stupid, stop believing anything that comes out of Veeky Forums dumbass

Intelligence is determined by genetics to a huge extent actually, a lot of people with "bad" genetics are likely more stupid as well.

Good genes really are all encompassing and why wouldn't they be? Just because humans are full of hopes? Someone with good genetics is supposed to pass them on someone with bad genetics is better of not doing so because it lowers the chances of survival of his children as well

Holy shit OP, You need a time out. You are only as much of a piece of shit as you think you are. Stop your whining and go train ffs

FRAME is definitely a meme, no girl gives a shit about FRAME.

not consciously. but subconsciously broad shoulders are extremely attractive. it's the least important of the 3 though

>meet my brother steven

nah bro, you underestimate how little girls understand about the male body
they literally think broad shoulders = muscles

i had girls telling me i looked strong back when i was a completely skelly because i have very broad shoulders

not just on dudes either, i love a girl with a good set of shoulders, can't stand those chunky girls with the rounded ones that lead to her porkchop biceps

girls also like skinnyfags and DYELs, so I think you can look attractive with any kind of frame if you also have height, face, muscles (to an extent that fits with your frame) and low bodyfat (to an extent that fits with your frame.)

I don't really think there is any frame you can have that puts you at a serious disadvantage or out of the game compared to any other kind of frame, unless maybe you're Big Lenny.

(or perhaps klinefelters or one of those where your chest is caved in/out or other extreme medical conditions)

Not even girls, all non lifters.
Veeky Forums doesnt understand subliminal and subconscious effects on normies cos were all fedora autists.
The general public is deeply affected by all these influences of which they have no awareness. Its just primal influence

>so I think you can look attractive with any kind of frame

definitely, I think frame is the least important out of the three
but it still gives you an edge

I work at a fancy bar as a bouncer, and all the pretty gals go for guys that knows how to socialize, confident and knows how to lead a conversations without being an autist. often times some pretty lady cames up to me and tell me to give their number to the guy, often times the guy is chunky, short and had an average face. But they all knew how to make girls laugh. Not all grills go for fitness chads you know, they dig men's confidence. And so do I.

well, the meme is "it's ALL about ...". There are many things that give you an edge, sure, but I'd probably rate at least 10 to 20 things higher than FRAME.

Being well-dressed, being well-groomed, having a nice voice, being funny, being confident, being positive (read: not a downer), being rich, not too high bodyfat, not too low muscles, having nice hair, height, having a nice face, ... etc.

Maybe even intelligence ranks higher, and that one should definitely be pretty far down the list.

>lifting for girls
This is why this Chad meme hits this board so hard. Everyone is lifting purely for the girls. Not to be healthy, to be strong, to be fit for their jobs/careers/as a parent, or to be the best version of themselves. They do it for the girls, for vanity, for external and shallow reasons. You all need to rethink your values if CHAD is making you depressed.

kek its the original HFF guy

Plenty of people here (like me) lift for reasons other than girls, they just don't really have much to post in these kind of threads, or existential angst to keep riling on about all day long. They do show up in the "why do you lift" threads though.

Why are these videos so hot.

You know if you guys spent half as much time lifting as you did worrying about what others think you'd probably have way more results by now

If you want to lift, shut up and lift, if you don't, then don't

All the rest is bullshit

It's game if you expect to become a model and only hit 9/10's living the chad lifestyle.

For that kind of shit you need to have perfect height/frame/face.

If you just want to get ripped, land an average cutie, have a good job that you like, have some kids etc you can achieve pretty much all of that with hard work, unless you are truly dogshit ugly I'm talking 5'2 deformed face something like that.

U need to go to the stacked thread. Everyone thinks it's too hard if short and that looks are 95%.

>And so do I.
You're a fag bouncer?

Danny devito?

No worries OP, there is a balance in everything in nature, they might get all the girls and shit because of looks but in the end they are either stupid or retarded. How many times do you think they even thought about life and how we are flying on a fucking rock in the infinity that is the universe. Do what you can do best for yourself. Just when you get to the best of you state, never give chances to those that looks down on youbefore!

soundcloud.com/albasics/god-loves-ugly

Hang in there, i'm you too!

Also didn't mean it in a bad way, was just curious

5'8" is a normalfag height.

Cut off 2 inches and we'll talk.

Non-virgin non beta faggot here. This guy is right.

Hot guys make good first impression. That's about it.

I dont know I mean 99% of men will have multiple sexual partners

Guys uglier than me get it all the time, I just cant hold a conversation, I literally cannot find a minutes worth of things to say to anyone and so im socially rejected

If you can do that then youll be ok

agree on A), but as for B), there is quite a huge difference in levels of "privilege" between guys and girls. If you look at the statistics of any dating site, you'll get a split of something like women swiping right 14% of the time, men 90% of the time, women rating men above average 20% of the time, men rating women above average 80% of the time, et cetera.

This means that (normalizing the distribution and making a few statistical assumptions about what the distribution looks like) a woman ~30% below average-looking has about as much of a probability of finding a match as a man ~30% above average-looking.

At least Chads are just a little percentage. Or I live in a beta-hole.

Cheekie is a lady

This.
I made the mistake of lifting for girls. Got pretty good gains in 2 years, was self improving on every point in my life.
The point that I got a 8/10 18 yo girlfriend is when my life started falling apart. Couldn't find the motivation to lift and slowly became depressed.

> tfw getting a gf was the worst decision of my life, but I can't let her go now since we've been in a relationship for 1 year. shes so sweet /fit help me what should I do

>between guys and girls. If you look at the statistics of any dating site, you'll get a split of something like women swiping right 14% of the time, men 90% of the time
Jumping in here to say that yes, this is true. Tinder stats show close to exactly this (stat is 45% for men but close enough)
The reason behind this is mostly because girls with "normal" demands of men get asked out so many times they rarely ever make it to tinder/online dating sites
Online dating sites is a concoction of men who had no luck securing a woman IRL and girls with too high demands to find a guy IRL, this is part of the reason why the stats are so skewed.
Girls can choose to remove themselves from dating anytime they want but their own demands fuck them over

TL:DR: womens extreme demands make sure men and women stay single

>The point that I got a 8/10 18 yo girlfriend is when my life started falling apart. Couldn't find the motivation to lift and slowly became depressed.
Im becoming depressed because i want a gf but cant have one
My suggestion is the same as ive been told, nut up

Don't forget another important one: NOT AUTISTIC.

Also, might important to consider the women who like you, not only the one's you like.

I find this whole discussion so weird. I'm not tall, i'm not great looking, but I never lifted, don't exercise, and never for a moment worried about my muscles or how my body looked. I mean who gives a fuck? I've not had a lot of partners but enough, I'm now married to a relative hottie so shut your pie hole with all the stress. Most guys never worry about this shit. Never. So weird. So weird.

At least you have a gf, ungrateful faggot

>I mean who gives a fuck?

It's pretty easy to understand really. Most of the guys here are so sans-social skills that they have forgotten social skills even exist and therefore look for other reasons why certain guys get girls.

Personality/charm is literally the most downplayed thing but autists as they can't understand it. yet it's probably the most important thing to any relationship.

Yeah. Truth is most girls are capable of fucking most guys if they are not creepy, not gross, and not boring. I'm talking in theory. Your job is to be not creepy, not gross, and not boring.

FAME > FRAME

jesus christ, you're letting a meme dictate your life?

it's all about confidence and how much you believe in yourself. a guy with that meme template is nothing if he doesnt believe he's the best. likewise an ugly guy can accomplish great things if he actually believes he can. the only thing holding you back from your dreams is the bullshit excuse you keep telling yourself.

i've seen great men from all statures and body types. but the one thing they all had in common was confidence and a can do attitude. they wouldn't look at a picture online and say "you know that picture is right, i can't do x because my y isn't good enough."

i've seen so many good looking guys in trailer parks wasting their lives with their trashy gf's. and i've seen so many ugly short people with huge houses and ferrari's snagging trophy wives left and right.

your life is what you make it. wallow in self pity and negativity and that's exactly what you'll be, a piece of shit who can't handle a fucking meme. believe you're the best and can do anything, and that's exactly what you'll be, a person who understands that fear is the only enemy and who doesnt listen to that negative voice in their telling them they can't do it.

Have confidence, user.

Easier said than done, sure. But once you can do this, everything becomes easier.

I used to be somewhat hesitant to talk to girls, but when you just say "fuck it" and go for it, everything works out. Turns out, women are happy to have someone to talk to.

Generally I just introduce myself and ask about their day. Already you've established that you're not a pussy like most of the other guys at the bar. Again, chicks dig confidence.

Hope that the girl doesn't have a bf (can be awkward to ask, so I usually don't). If she does, oh well, chances are you can meet her single friends.

Truthfully though, confidence isn't EVERYTHING. Of course other things matter. Being kind matters as well.

Failure to be friendly and polite will almost guarantee rejection. Don't fall for the "nice guy meme" meme.

Always ask yourself, "if some guy treated me this way, would I want them to be my gym bro". If not, you're treating her wrong.

Careful though, you don't want to get TOO fedora of course.

Eager-niceness is what I've taken to calling this...

For example complimenting her hair is good but don't immediately tell her how beautiful she is before even introducing yourself.

Remember this simple rule: "gymbro nice, not fedora nice". That should keep you from coming off as autistic.

Autism isn't something you should be worried about TOO much when talking to women though, otherwise you won't appear confident.

Me, I've basically followed these simple rules my whole life. I don't even work out much and eat lots of junk food like pizza, but I have no problem laying any attractive women I set my mind to.

Eitherway, your results might vary from me, so keep that in mind.

Trashy girls are the worst. If you get with one remember it must be short term and it's really all about kinky sex. To live one's life with trash... ugh. Kill me.

>tfw boring

>girls wih too high demands
>on tinder
Pls. Most girls are just playing the app for fun and talk to "hot guys" they would never have a chance to irl.
They dont actuallu want to date somebody on tinder

most guys treat girls like these goddesses that are special

they are just guys with tits

thats it

Very few maybe but the point was guys go online because they cant get laid IRL
girls go online because their demands are too high so they cant find someone who meets them IRL

>Hot guys make good first impression. That's about it.
Yes and that first impression is all women need/care about

>they are just guys with tits
>Implying i care about tits
I like smaller tits and the girls with small boobs are just as hard, if not harder to get than ones with bigger
Girls are like guys if you made em prettier and took away the empathy and sexual desire