I learned today that a lot of women find big forearms a massive turn on

I learned today that a lot of women find big forearms a massive turn on.

How can I get massive forearms in a short amount of time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DUxd5EoiY4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc1ZwMmUC8I
bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/wrist-rotations-with-straight-bar
youtube.com/watch?v=pXu0IA5CLfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deadlift

Inject olive oil into them

Deadlifts. Static hold at the top

Wait till someone other than your mom tells you that

Diddies, dead hangs, chin ups and focusing on the eccentric pull up movement slowly

Deadlifts, preacher curls, and heavy ass shrugs gave me my best forerarm gains.

heavy deadlifts, farmer's walks, and carrying groceries home from the store
just hold lots of heavy shit up for long periods of time

This guys forearms aren't big. He is just squeezing them together against his body, and he is a lanky DYEL. So they just appear bigger.

It's all an illusion. I guarantee you pic related forearms are no bigger than 10 inches

Wrist roller, desu

Wrist curls

I curated decent forearms through shrugs and just lifting in general

recently picked up captains of crush to do in my free time as well though and it's taken my forearms to the next level, noticeably more defined

I thought those grip trainers were a meme

Ur isolating your forearm that's not a meme

They're definitely bigger than the average lanklet. Please keep to the discussion at hand sperg.

>Exercises that improve forearm size
Well bouldering is a fun way to get them, but it will take some time.

honestly not really, I didn't use them after I bought them for like a year or so but recently decided to use them when browsing Veeky Forums occasionally or reading through notes

I grip them as hard as I can and hold it for as long as I can and it really thickens shit out

I guess it's pretty simple physics

They're decent for hand strength especially with regards to teaching you how to squeeze.

Can't speak for the other guy but my handshakes have become 150% more annoyingly aggressive since I managed to move up to level 2 for my work sets with them.

also a good way to kill time at a desk.

Roll pizza dough every day for 8 hours.

EVERY DAY. You will get popeye forearms.

Just push them out in photos like the dyel in your pic

The best is taking those foam(?) bars and rolling them back. My forearms are probably my second most defined muscle. Started from 9 lb and am now doing it with 18 lb for a few minutes at a time.

What are you even trying to say ?

bussing tables will do this too

Seriously though, unless you are absolutely massive your forearms won't ever look good so just walk around the like guy in pic related all the time and you'll win

Can you repeat this in the English language

My arms exploded after I started doing farmer's walks with dumbells

Bouldering

Carry heavy things.

If you have to do that in a gym, then go for farmer's walks.

Fuck off with your "I need this quick" bullshit. Nothing like this comes quick. Just work towards it and you'll see steady results, so long as you stick with it.

/thread

>How can I get massive forearms in a short amount of time?

Nothing a few weeks of Crossfit can't achieve.

Forearms are literally one of those muscles which you can't do quick. If they are not genetically big, expect years of lifting until you see a visible change.

Other than that, synthol.

idk man, i have naturally skinny forearms, and while they're still pretty skinny, I've seen good results after 6 months lifting

I went rock climbing yesterday and have forearm doms for the first time ever. But yes, diddlys, farmer's walks, etc, and wrist curls and extensions probably do work but nah

my forearms grew a lot during few months of pullups/pushups and drinking lots of milk

Flexed or unflexed? I've seen some good results my first year too, but I still looked DYEL in a shirt/tshirt

Jerks 10 each arm

Jerk and Clean 3x10

>mfw 6.5 inch wristlet

weighted pull ups fucking slam your forearms senpai

apart from those, deadlifts and rows all i do is the occasional reverse curl and ive got decent forearms

I'm so sorry user.
If you're 5'9" or shorter they probably wouldn't look too out of place but wearing a watch bigger than a 40mm would be a no go.

Oly lifts for grip strength would probably help, and any form of deadlifts or finger hangs can't hurt.

Post pic of forearm and wrist?

rope climbing or rope pulling (not the machine, a real old-fashioned rope)

Do you have experience with watches, user? I'm wondering what's the biggest watch I could wear if my wrist is 7.5". I wear 46mm right now.

Same and im 6'3''

youtu.be/DUxd5EoiY4s
This

Not the other user but I'm 5'9", have 7 inch wrists and wear a GShock GA100 everyday.
According to the GShock website that thing is 55x51mm.

>2010+6
>drinking milk

Nice.

Hang from a pull up bar for about as long as you can

Olympic weightlifting / climbing / farmerswalk / deadlifts and alot of time.

>big forearms

More importantly they find shredded forearms attractive. My gf loves my forearms (pic related) she loves feeling the veins

Forgot pic

have the face of that guy who turns on girls with his forearms

What's the best way to do farmer's walk? Lighter weight longer distance or heavier weight shorter distance?

Heavy and short, for the most part.

>roiding for this

This and farmers walks to be honest family.

Forearms, like calves, need a lot of time under tension to grow. Pick up something relatively heavy and hang on.

Consider yourself broscienced.

Nice forearms on men = nice ass on women

>tfw his sleeve rides up and you see his forearm vein

I get the best forearm pumps from barbell row and preacher curl. Deadlift works forearm well too.

Bodyfat

I'm a faggot and I find big forearms a massive turn on

In fact I still remember Tinytrip's forearms back from when he used to post on Veeky Forums, like 4 years ago

In my noob 3 month SL experience, bent over rows and deadlifts gave me the most gains.
I guess preacher curls and shrugs would do too

>Naturally skinny
>especially wrists and ankles
>solid gains everywhere, putting on some good size
>Can't do shit about my tiny wrists and forearms

This
And it could be the only way to openly display your gains without having dyel people in your entourage accusing you of showing off.

Bigger than my legs

I wanna slide my dick over it

>suomen kirein mies

Crossfit.

explain the pic?

what u do how u train and how long lift ?????

i got smallish wrists too (don't know the exact size) but my forearms are one of my best features at this point.
wide grip pullups and deadlifts or rackpulls are best.
don't let your forearm dreams be dreams.

Hes asking how to isolate his forearms. Quit sperging out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yc1ZwMmUC8I

have lots of aggressive sex

Someone explain what the fuck is going on here. Are these just godly insertions?

Any anons feel like elaborating on the CoC grippers comment? No point starting a new thread on it so I thought I'd ask here, what are people's experiences with them?

transgenders

Sorry I wrote that right before going to bed. It's this except with long foamlike bars, and when I started lifting I used the 9 lb bar and now I'm up to the 18 lb bar.

Suomen kirein natumies.

Even other males react to massive forearms, they get turned on or they become submissive.
It makes my femenine penis get hard senpai.

at least you can do the gains everywhere besides those, im the same as you but on arms also, the core is well development but still...

bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/wrist-rotations-with-straight-bar

do those if you don't have a wrist roll

heck do those even if you have one, i prefer the barbell

you will blast your lower back and forearms at the same time

the pump is insane, i can't move my wrist for like 8 minutes after it because of the pump

Tight Vnecks or crew necks for aesthetics?

Fuck that looks retarded.

well, do it and see how your forearms react

>this guy wears this and is giving advice on looks
Do you have the matching hiking boots and cargo pants?

Dat sum sexy forearms

>shredded
>moonface

dont take dbol guys

How do you perform these exactly? My reading comprehension must be fucked because I cannot understand how this lift works.

That watch is awesome. Real alpha male shit. If you are ever in a car wreck, dying, or everyone and everything you love is burning the guys you call to save your beta ass will be wearing these.

it's a wrist roller but done with a barbell

I can't hold too much weight with a wrist roller because my shoulders give in before my forearms

with the barbell you support the weight with your lower back so you can hold it much more time.

The friction of the plates is what generates the work as if you were doing wrist rollers

lmao at people haviing tired forearms from regular lifts, that just means they're weak. If you're not getting tired from regular lifts, you should do extra forearm workouts. Farmers walk is the gayest shit imo, I would do everything else though

No but how do you actually perform the lift?

Use false grip on everything

are you retarded, just roll it or just grab a plate/dumbell, attach a rope with the piece of wood at the gym and roll that

Righto, chap

>yfw ywn have this frame

Fuck you and fuck your gay advices.
I lift a shitload, do a shitload of weighted pullups and heavy deadlifts and my forearms are still laughably skinny. You have to do some extra isolation work if you're not genetically gifted. Same with ab muscles, don't fall for this fucking "squats and deadlifts will give you a sixpack" meme.

>lifting 10 months
>bigger forearms than 90% of you fags

get on my level

Apparently Jap chicks dig those "good veins"
youtube.com/watch?v=pXu0IA5CLfY
Is this real? I'm studying abroad over there this summer and I'm doing forearm curls every day just to be safe.

EAT BIG