Fit and females

Being stacked is great.

But I'm more interested in the psychology of it all.

How does Veeky Forums treat females since you're handsome, and stacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height
web.mit.edu/uaap/learning/
Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like shit.
But thats probably becuase women dont care how jacked i get

>stacked

summerfags pls go

>that Fischer Esterification
Good lord, the flashbacks
I don't think I'll ever encounter a greater gains goblin than Ochem 2.

Older woman hit on me a lot. It creeps me out desu because I can't stop thinking about how creepy it would be if an older man was flirting with a young girl

Females give me free drinks at bars or starbucks
I'm still a virgin tho

>oh user you'd be such a great boyfriend! you'd make some girl really really happy!

triggered.

pic fucking related.

>tfw the girl you're crushing on says this to you

CAN A NIGGA JUST

with disdain. i have reached a point where i loathe women

Nice acid catalyzed hemiacetal formation

>Fischer Esterification
Sorry but thats not what's happening here

idk, I understand them more I guess since I've had to started curving women myself

must be a huge pain to have to deal with a bunch of thirsty men in your DM's

>But thats probably becuase women dont care how jacked i get
What.....

How do you know they're not just being friendly?

They dont care about how i look, cos im not that good looking
Muscles doesnt change that

Post face breh. I'm sure you're not that bad.

Haha im asian and a manlet. No need to post anything

I'm in the same boat man and I got a date with a redhead qtie this weekend. Are you awkward or something in public?

Nope. I live in asia, girls dont care about muscles

Damn. How tall are you m8? Being a manlet in asia and all.

5'8"

Aren't most of the people in Asia that height? I don't think it's THAT bad.

Asian girls dont care about muscles im telling you.

I'll be honest. I don't use them, I'm nice to them and treat them like friends; ignoring any advances or flirting from all but the hottest of girls.

Don't judge me. You guys have no idea how loneley I am, all my old drinking buddies are in other cities now. It's nice to have people who want to talk to me. Other men here are too intimidated by me so I can't have a nice time with them.

How big are you?

>tfw your crush isn't single
Few worse feels in universe user.

You look like a god to Asian womenlets and you probably look more attractive too, stop comparing yourself to Sven.

Asian women simply do not care. Even womanlets dont care. Theyd raher be alone than be with average manlet

Not big at all. 6'2", 180lb at 7% bodyfat.

When I said intimidated I'm talking about my professional/academic reputation (which when combined with my athletic physique makes all but the highest quality men hate me). I've also been blessed by fairly attractive facial aesthetics.

Girls aren't as competative so they love talking to me.

>Asian women simply do not care. Even womanlets dont care. Theyd raher be alone than be with average manlet
Go and bitch and moan over there man.

There's ton of manlets that have made it so either get off your ass and do the same or just kys.

>When I said intimidated I'm talking about my professional/academic reputation

Professor? Damn man respect.

>women dont care how jacked i get
I can attest to this
Im white, pretty good looking and tall enough but it just doesnt matter to girls how big you get
They still pick guys for strange fucking reasons, if at all

Theyre white.
Asian manlets can make it but they need money, not muscles

my asian (Thai) ex always wanted me to get muscly
too bad I broke up with her before I started lifting
>still hitting it for about a year after we broke up
>just recently got a new bf
>kinda disappointed I don't get to use her for sex anymore

Yeah I forgot. Different cultures n all of that.

>strange fucking reasons
Make a girl laugh her heart/cum and you basically got her on a leash.

You're a 5'8" Asian living in Asia the average male height in Japan and China is half an inch below that:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height

Your height isn't a problem you are average as fuck, your problem is you're too insecure to talk to women. I can believe you when you say that they don't care about muslce, that's fine, use your lean body to cut below 10% bf you'll gain good facial aesthetics. It matters, I know Asians care far more about money and reputation, but all humans still have their natural instincts whether they like it or not.

>Make a girl laugh her heart/cum and you basically got her on a leash.
I agree with the cum part, im good with my tounge and that landed me in a five year relationship with a smoking hot girl
However its very fucking hard to get girls to sleep with you(it is for me) since they are all just simply not single or looking like Steve Buschemi in a fat suit
I dont belive ive lost my touch in bed but finding a girl to get into bed, thats hard mate

No still a grad-student, but hopefully I'll get a lectureship soon. My reputation comes from the professors here shilling me as some kind of genius to everyone. They also get me to deliver a lot of lectures (something grad-students/TAs generally aren't allowed to do at this university). Also I'm probably one of the youngest people here to get consulting contracts.

Asian manlet pls kill yourself. Making it harder for us 6'1+ asians when you're fitting stereotypes.

I've seen some jacked asians at uni and they pull some of the hottest asian cuties I've seen.

You're giving up the battle without a fight
Ugly people still get girlfriends, and being jacked will just be an advantage. You have to be more interesting than lifting though.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON MY ORIENTAL COMPANION

How old are you man? What degree?

Any advice for an 18 year that just started uni?

>women
>giving any fucks about avergae men

Self hating piece of shit

No women talk to me but lots of gay guys.
Gym buddies with one now, teaching him to lift and using him for a spot.
What have my life become...

>They still pick guys for strange fucking reasons,
They pick guys who they think they can get. If you talked to her/showed interest as much as the skinny faggot she would've jumped into your arms.

???
Addition of the alchohol to the protenated carbonyl isn't Fischer?
The fuck is that then?

Do other men really get intimated over a job or are you just a cunt?

I have never felt intimidated because someone had a better job than me, maybe it's an american thing.

>However its very fucking hard to get girls to sleep with you(it is for me) since they are all just simply not single or looking like Steve Buschemi in a fat suit
>I dont belive ive lost my touch in bed but finding a girl to get into bed, thats hard mate

Plenty of girls are single nowadays. Where are you looking user?

Well i rarely see girls activly pick guys, its usually that every girl who is 5+/10 has a boyfriend
last year i met one who didnt have a bf but she instead got a gf so i guess that doesnt count?

Just show your interest and hope they reciprocate, there are loads of single girls out there. You're just going for the ones who are taken.

Try making friends with some girls with bfs and ask about their single friends, if they out in a good word for you it could help you out a lot.

>Plenty of girls are single nowadays. Where are you looking user?
I havent seen a single one for a long time, well last year and the problem is that if she is average or above she has a boyfriend, if she isnt then she is single but...why do i care?
Where i look, during my commute to school, at work, on the street, at stores, through friends, at the gym or at some hobbies
Most hobbies are martial arts though so no girls there

>Try making friends with some girls with bfs and ask about their single friends, if they out in a good word for you it could help you out a lot.
Not him but how do you do this in a non-creepy way?

Just talk to them like you'd talk to any other guy. Relaxed, no pressure, don't make the conversation sexual. Don't do anything or say anything specifically because they're a woman, don't compliment them unless its like an achievement or something they are trying to show off.

Just genuinely try and be their friend.

Late reply my bad. Theres no ESTER being formed there lol

girl here
I'm not fit just skinny
I always avoid guys who lift or gym rats because I genuinely feel I'm not good enough and that they'd judge my average body

It's so sad when he's cute

>Any advice for an 18 year that just started uni?
Focus on your current course work and do all the stupid little homework problem drills. The biggest mistake I made was working ahead; I was working through PDE and heat transfer textbooks in my first semester.

The result was that even though I still got good grades for a while by my second year I found my foundations weren't as good as my peers that's when my GPA started dropping and eventually the curriculum caught up to my level and I found I didn't actually have an advantage over anyone who kept to structure. I still have those holes my foundations due to not putting in the hours into those exercises which I thought was a waste of time. You will never have time to put into things like a semesters worth of calculus practice problems for the rest of life. Don't waste your undergrad fucking around. Work hard through the boring parts. It's something you have to earn before you get to anything interesting.

Also you NEED your first internship/RA in your second summer (and you need to graduate with at least 2 total on your CV). The best way to get this is try and network and ask people in person (forcing yourself to do this is also one of the best ways to build social skills; talking to bimbos at parties is easy, charming intelligent people is far more difficult). Offer to work for free that helps a lot and it's worth it.

Also 18 is the last time where the majority of your classmates will be single, but no pressure.

Invest the rest of your free time on your lifting/staying healthy, don't bother waisting time on the pseudo self-improvement which is floating on the internet a lot nowadays; people are retarded and know less than you.

If you feel yourself becoming too anxious/stressed pick up daydrinking.

Helpfull resources:
web.mit.edu/uaap/learning/
Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky Forums_Wiki

Good luck.

like human beings, such as myself

Whoops, that's an ether condensation
There's a reason i was glad to be done with that class

When I talk to them they tend to go deer-in-headlights mode and I think they're too scared to say something stupid so they don't say anything all, I can make most guys relax and get into informal conversation, but only ~1/100 guys will actually have a beer with me. Hence my loneliness.

Older guys have families/relationships so they don't have to time to hang out with me.

>I have never felt intimidated because someone had a better job than me, maybe it's an american thing.
That's weird to be honest. I always feel intimidated as fuck when talking to some respected professor/CEO etc. The first time I talked to a CEO when I was 19 trying to work for him/get him to mentor me and I almost pissed myself. That man is a local legend though; started from scratch and built a fuckhuge company. Remarried to a women half his age at 60. Wears flip flops to work just because he can. He bought me a book when I finished my internship; it's one of my most treasured possessions.

>Plenty of *low quality* girls are single nowadays.
ftfy. As a universal law any marriage material girl is locked in a long term relationship with some lucky undeserving faggot.

I study engineering and am an army reservist in an infantry unit. I also lift in weightlifting gym.

There are no women for me to meet in my social circles kek

How dumb do you have to be to marry any girl?
Im not saying LTRs arent a good thing but marriage isnt a positive thing

Not wrong.
But its not like anyone else likes me either

I never said you should marry a girl just because she's marraige material, but you generally don't want to be in a LTR with a non-marraige material girl.

but men do that all the time.

A lot of asians in uni are rich as fuark.
Like their mon and dad have a chinese butchery or something but somehow they drive their ricer sports cars.
But thats white cointries, westernised asians have converted to like muscles.

when your crush meets a guy and they start fucking and later become a couple and you're still friends with your crush and you have to act normal

What do you consider to be marriage material?
You cant really have too high demands on women, asking her to be cute and have sex with you is really pushing it to be fair

Screenshotted m8. Thanks for the advice. But
>Also 18 is the last time where the majority of your classmates will be single, but no pressure.

Really?

>Really?
Im in college and i can say this is somewhat true
Girls at 18 are single and the older they get the less likely it is that they are single
If you plan to make a move, make it now.

If I can be in a room with them for longer than 6 hours without wanting to blow my brains out.

I'm ugly, skinny and bad at talking/not charming right now man. I'm trying to improve but there's no way any girl would want me right now.

Not to mention that I have a non-existent social life which (imo) is more important than being swole at my age.

>Not to mention that I have a non-existent social life which (imo) is more important than being swole at my age.
Well all girls go nuts for social status, its just a fact of life
If you feel like you cant right now then dont stress, remember youre there to learn and get a career
Focus on that because that is what will stay with you

the more jacked you get the easier life gets. Men respect you and women drool over you.
ive found as i got bigger (no longer natty) men always wanted to be mates and hang out and women come with that, through friends of friends obviously. being jacked actually got me a great job and bulk pussy and some mate i actually like enough to leave Veeky Forums for a few hours.

that just means you're a cuck

>ive found as i got bigger (no longer natty)
How big are you?

Look I don't want to start internet arguments with the hordes of keyboard warriors who insist on their own worldview, but this image of college being one big fuck fest just wasn't my experience at all. Maybe it's just that the new generation is less promiscuous or maybe hollywood promiscuity was always posturing bullshit with no basis in reality.

I'm one of those people who was friends with everyone in their year group my experience was that by second year about 70% of dateable (non-obese/misformed) girls were in long term relationships (most with skinny losers if I'm being honest). Most freshman girls came in either single or dumped their high-school bf's for a college model which they tend to stick with for a while. A few girls got engaged before graduation, but generally most keep their options open. So many have retarded idea of wanting to travel etc. after graduation and don't seem to value their relationships too much (which is why they will be flirty when talking to other guys despite not being single).

Sure. But it's important make social skill gains on the side so I don't become an autist/become a well rounded out person.

I'm trying to read more to expand my mind but I barely have time nowadays. And I know this is going to sound pretentious but it's hard to meet genuinely charming people my age. It's always about drinking or Netflix and shit which I can talk about all day but it's not something I want to talk about all day ya get me?
Don't get me wrong, there definitley are some people worth talking to but they're pretty hard to find.

One of my main flaws is that I can't argue with a clear head. I let my emotions take over and jumbo my words to the point where I ramble incoherent shit and the other person just starts laughing haha.

I really, really wish someone had told me this when I was 19. Spot on, user.

I guess I just don't care enough about professions or money for that to happen to me.

Each to their own, try hanging around with some people who aren't career-oriented and see if they act differently towards you.

>there definitley are some people worth talking to but they're pretty hard to find.
Depends on where you are looking desu, if youre skilled enough at small talk you can talk to anyone about anything
When it comes to girls i usually just ask alot of questions, then it doesnt matter what i say since she is more focused on what she thinks/says which is great
You either talk to people because you want to hear yourself talk or because you want to learn what they have to say, guess which one is better for you

Also i dont know what you mean by argue but you definetly shouldnt argue with people you arent intimatly close with dude, makes you look insecure if you go on rants at the best of times

>try hanging around with some people who aren't career-oriented and see if they act differently towards you.
No offence, but if I wanted to talk to boring passionless nihilists/hedonists, I'd just going out drinking alone and stare at a wall for a few hours.

>it's hard to meet genuinely charming people my age.
Then stop trying to meet people your age. You're old enough to make friends with people of any age. And making friends with older people will be better for your social status anyway.

If you're a good/charming speaker then how'd you become it?

I run out of non-boring things to say near immediately.

Just try not to fit the stereotype in other ways. The asians that slay are never complaining about their disadvantages. They just improve who they are and land qt3.14s. Don't get down on shit you can't change. Like other user said: there are lots of manlets making it. In the same way, there are lots of asians dating hot asians or non asians. Don't let society give u this shit outlook on life breh. We don't have it bad (def not as bad as black chicks since girls like confidence a lot and that can be improved regardless of race)

179cm tall 96kg 9-12% bf so pretty big i guess.

cool, always good to have something to aim for
Im at 184cm/89kg and a bf of around 14-15%
Still havent made any progress towards getting girls to like me so maybe if i gain some more
Youre on gear right? did that improve anything?

For the first time -- 3 weeks ago I made out with like 10-15 and had like 20-25 girls flirt with me in two nights.

I'm free from the shackles of the pussy, nothing will ever be the same.

Lifting pays, especially when you have the aesthetics.

>For the first time -- 3 weeks ago I made out with like 10-15 and had like 20-25 girls flirt with me in two nights.

Lol. Nice story fag. Did Obama come out and give you the "Biggest fucking sick kient in history" as well at the end of the night :^)

I'm a 5'8" fatlet how long until I look like these faggots when I'm done cutting and start lifting?

It's true faggot. I don't even remember the faces most of the girls I made out with -- with enough make up they all look the same...

Everyone has their own opinion on this shit, here's my 2 cents.

Practice small talk (with everyone; if you have to waste time wating for the bus, you might as well spend it practicing your social skills), practice your accent, read self-help books on communication and public speaking.

If you're well read you will always have something to say, you just need to start the conversation with small talk and you will probe into larger discussions.

Don't try to prepare topics, you'll often find you end up talking about steal production in the Caliphates with a STEM professor when you were trying to talk to him about his research.

Don't try to force the conversation either, a conversation requires a minimum of two participants and if the person you're talking to isn't giving you anything to work with then it's their fault, but you're making it awkward by staying. If you're at a social event that's the point where you cycle out and talk to other people, you can come back to your target later in the night (then you might also have gained great conversation startes "So X and I were discussing Y, I'm curious about your opinion on...").

The only exception to the above rule is when you're talking to girls your own age, most girls really suck at talking to boys, the best way to get around this is to get them talking about themselves, you should never ask interview-like questions (where are you from? how did you do on your exams?), but here is another exception to the rule. Make them feel good with crappy jokes, childish life philosophy and weak compliments.

If you're not well read you're not entirely fucked because you're in the information age. Here's some unironic advice; keep browsing Veeky Forums, talking to Anons online here is actually one of the best ways to learn about other fields. Read the wiki article on something, wikipedia and pop sites aren't bad if you use them correctly.

[cont.]

Finally always remember that everyone, no matter their position, is a functioning member of society. That means they need to be aware and up to date on a certain bare minimum of topics including major political events, sports, health/fitness/nutrition and alchohol. You'd also be suprised what kind of interests the people you respect most hold, it often includes something common/"normal". Being charming is about making it easy for people to talk to you. That means you either need be good at probing what they know and have a small amount of knowledge about the topic (enough to ask non-boring questions that can get them talking) or you if you're talking to someone intelligent you can have several superificial conversations on anything by meeting each other half way with you bare minimum knowledge of the topic. Being physically attractive is also extremely helpful, people want to talk to attractive people of both genders.

>For the first time -- 3 weeks ago I made out with like 10-15 and had like 20-25 girls flirt with me in two nights.
How? And where?

Are you an old man tho?

>guys who slay never complain about their disadvantages
In other words water is wet. In any case i didnt say asians couldnt make it, just that no one cares about muscles on an asian guy.
Everyone expects you to be smart and make tons of money to make up for your tiny penis

you just explained exactly how I feel on Tinder. I'm always trying to make conversation with questions because their responses are always shit and don't allow for any expansion on the topic.

Any tips to specifically get them talking about themselves? I try to push it that direction but it's always a dead end.

If u actually have a tiny penis then sorry for fitting another stereotype that isn't actually true lmao. Also, wealthy asians are just taken advantage of by shit tier women who need a wallet when they're out of college. Don't fall for the "money for girls" meme unless you want a sad life. Why don't you try being charismatic at least

With that mindset, 10 years. Or just never.

>Went to a night club with my mates, stood around and drank.
>Got bored of girls not approaching and just grabbing my ass and arms when they pass me.
>Start going in circles on the dance floor
>go to one group of girls and another
>girl see me and starts backing that ass up
>just stand there drinking and she's grinding me
>put my hand on her hips and she turns around and we make out
>after 3-5 mins her girlfriends drag her away
>on to the next one

Also, funny story:
>a group of girls with some guys dancing like fools for like hours
>one girls sees me, starts grinding
>we make out in less than a min
>the guys try to drag me away from her, but back away when I tell them to not touch me

I didn't even dance the whole night.

Honestly at some point you really just have to write a girl off as brain damaged and not worth your time and effort.

It's fucking Tinder anyway you're not trying to be their friend, you're trying to fuck them, if they aren't making it easy for you either just ask them out directly or move on to the next one. This is why online dating is shit because when you can't use body language to make them feel good/horny then there's not much to talk about (especially when she's retarded and can't talk about anything).

Good post user