What is meant by frame?

What is meant by frame?
I refuse to believe it's yet another thing like Face and Height that someone is either born with or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Frame is just your skeleton.
Somatotype's are bullshit tho.

cant tell if endo or meso

this photo is shopped. look at his shoulders its like he never the pressed. also posture means a lot.

how do you achieve guy on the right mode?

geneticsxF

What the fuck is a somatotype supposed to be, anyways? Is it a way of categorising body types, or just some genetic bullshit made up by all the 600 lb "mesomorphs"?

That's literally FRAME. Not even trolling, he doesn't even have a decent amount of muscle and he looks jacked. Imagine the same mass on someone with narrow shoulders and wide hips.

ffs it's just an /r9k/ meme. You haven't shitposted asking about how long you should do SS+GOMAD, so why should you listen to this meme?

It's a fucking photoshop, you trolling piece of shit. I wish you nonlifting r9k fucks would leave this site.

>i don't look like that so it's a shop

>endomorph is just mesomorph with a higher bf%

Please somebody find the full shot of the right guy. He looks ridiculous from the waist down.

Ecto here. Lift/run for 1 year now, 6'3 158 lbs

how the body processes carbs

*-morph master race here, *-morph plebs need not apply

it's a bullshit meme made up by a psychologist in the 60's
>hurr durr someone with small shoulders cant get fat

>Ecto here

you mean dyel here. somatypes are bullshit

sorry for sideways

Eat more faggot

you're not an ecto, you're just a faggot who eats like a little girl and burns even more kcals doing cardio
fuck off with your ecto shit and start eating
>6'3
>150 lbs
lel

its just your skeleton
it has no relation to how fast you can build muscle, or your insertions
ectomorph etc. is a meme

eat more faggot, i looked like you when i started and i achieved ottermode in half a year

see

one's obstacles do not determine the product of his/her will

>endo is just higher bf% meso

I eat like 4k+ cals daily, run 40+ mi per week. Probably in better shape then all of you lel

so you only do cardio

ok

I lift as well, maybe near an hour daily. Would run a lot more if legs didn't get injured. Done three half marathons, looking to do first full

You still look like a skeleton and are probably weak as fuck.

fair nuff bro

i ran for about 8 years before lifting, and about a year in addition to lifting but eventually fell off

running bores me nowadays but lifting makes me feel hella good. pretty sure those 8 years set me up for amazing lower body hypertrophy though because my legs are stacked AF.

you sound like a little bitch

I don't pay for gym membership/creatine and don't want to put on excessive mass, but my strength is decent. Maybe like 15-20 strict pullups, 40+ strict pushups. I think my mile time is under 5:40 now too

desu if you train for marathons a lot and you're 6'3 you're gonna need a LOT of food to maintain, even more if you want to build muscle

Then don't say you lift you fucking retard.

doing pullups and pushups is not "lifting".

Switch up how you run all the time. Find nice hilly trails that keep you choking haha, increase intensity or w/e. I usually run until I'm pretty dead as long as my legs are fine

No such thing as an ecto or endomorph.
Everyone argues that everyone is 'mixed' between types. Yeah, that's another way of saying that set types don't exist.

It's dumb. I have 6" wrists and have long/thin bones. Am I an ectomorph? No. My shoulders are broader than that the average 'mesomorph' and my legs are as thick as an 'endomorph'.

Absolute nonsense. Anyone can get big. Just train consistently and eat enough. Of course some of us can get bigger genetically, but that doesn't make them confined to a particular group...

I lift too but not standard bench/squat/dead cause no access.

can we get a bot to autopost this

>I have 6" wrists and have long/thin bones. Am I an ectomorph? No. My shoulders are broader than that the average 'mesomorph'
Same.

]
no hills in my state, man. it sucks. i just moved here and my previous running path was the best you could possibly imagine... but here, not so much. but i don't mind... i enjoy lifting as much as i do. i should probably reincorporate running for cardio benefiits eventually but meh, i'm happy doing what i'm doing.

In the last 3-4months I've had to repost this like 10 times, not even kidding.

>those birthing hips

Lifting will never have the same mental benefit as running to me, not even close, maybe heavy squats/splitsquats or something but idk. Nothing does me in the same, makes everything else easy. When I can't run due to injury I start smoking again lel

yes, you're not an 'ectomorph' you're just a cardio twink faggot. can you even bench 1pl8?

my shoulders are like dude on right. even at 20%+ bf my shoulders look pretty good in clothes

>mad at his shitty gymcel genetics

lol yea i had to spend 3 months off running due to an injury (lifting too) and i was about to go nuts. started running after i got the OK to take the brace off (broke my spine lol), but by then i had already moved to my hill-less state, and it just wasn't as fun anymore. and i had been running daily for 8 years, so i guess i was just ready to move on anyway?

for me, gaining strength is addicting. so was gaining speed, but i'd been on that for so long that i needed something else.

>frame is just your skeleton
Back to tumblr you go

>what are your clavicles and acromion

genetic failure detected

fuck off with that broscience

I've benched 170x6 I think maybe +-10lbs. Strength doesn't show as well on 6'3 frame, sucks

Prove me wrong mr. contrarian

why are you running and not swimming ?

I first started lifting for aesthetics when I was about 16.
I am 19 now and instead of being self-conscious about something as stupid as "wide-hips" I embrace them for the big ass they give me and I am also really strong in Wrestling and my striking is very powerfull if I correctly use hip movement
also my shoulders are wide so It's not that bad at all
fuck yall wide hips haters you are fucking gay

jesus fucking christ I have 10x more muscle than you after a year of lifting. Wtf is wrong with you?

Terrible genetics then?

These threads just remind me of the Xenomorph meme, shit is pretty funny.

> recognising the meme
> being a newfag

no it's effect of the lens of the camera

Not shooped. People like that exist, e.g. Andre Ziehe.

Most people are a blend of ecto/meso or meso/endo.

>on the left
dyel
>on the right
like the guy in the middle but slightly more bf/musclemass
what's your point

So which one is the one that girls like? Pls respond. I already failed the height and face requirement and I'm grasping at my last hope.

Meant to reply to

>gymcel
What does this term even mean? Is it supposed to describe anons that go to the gym? If so, you do realise you're on a fitness board right? You fucking retard.

>like the guy in the middle but slightly more bf/musclemass

Nope, compare their should width. Their traps are vastly different, so is the rest of their body.

Will somebody just RESPOND TO ME. I'm so tired of seeing people who get to do the things I want and get what I want, all because of the things they were born with. Seriously Veeky Forums I see it on every short person's face. They want to try, but they are shut down, tall people with ugly faces are literally ignored, the good looking people say the stupidest things, they do everything wrong and everyone laughs, everyone loves them. I see the despair on everyone who wasn't born with right things, I see it on myself. Waking up every morning is a nightmare because I know I will see more things that destroy my hope to enjoy life. I wish I was joking, Veeky Forums. Even if some laugh at this FACE HEIGHT FRAME 'meme', once you start to see it in real life, your motivation just crumbles. Is there any hope at all? Lifting feels good, but everything else just drains me, bros

Girls like all different kinds of shit.
I would worry more about money, status and personality if you want more pussy.
But in the 'body' department I would say a tall muscular endomorph is what -most- girls would prefer

Sorry, ectomorph *

>endo
no, grills don't like fatties

mezo is the masterrace, rest a shit

My goodness, is this guy right, Veeky Forums?

>Prove me wrong mr. contrarian
Somatypes are bullshit broscience
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/02/im-hardgaining-ectomorph-and-stuart.html