Veeky Forums, what other exercises besides squats and hip-thrusters can I do to make my glutes juicier?

Veeky Forums, what other exercises besides squats and hip-thrusters can I do to make my glutes juicier?
As you can see they're still lagging.
Any tips on legs welcome.

Jesus christ I got coffee on my screen, that picture is fucking hilarious what the fuck. sorry for hijacking your thread OP. but this image man fuck shit up

i cant stop lahging

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA

You haven't seen this before? It's from a thread were a guy tried to make protein-pancakes and ended with that abomination.

How is this funny? Cause it looks like an uncomfortable face?

please link to that thread if its saved somewhere

Shit, I dunno. I just wanted help to build ass.

Well, deep squats man. Keyword being deep. You don't need any other isolation lifts, i'm serious. I can show you picture of my ass to prove it to you but its on my external harddisk and I cba dig it up

I've been doing ATG for ages, never really felt it in my glutes.

one legged hack squats

nvm found the pic on my pc, ignore the upperbody, this picture is from a year ago. that lower body was achieved purely of squats and deadlifts, no any other lift.
You dont need to feel it in your glutes, its being worked and thats what matters.

Try them paused.

But my quads and hammies are getting bigger, and my glutes aren't? Surely if I keep doing what I used to do, my glutes wont grow.

Been doing that for a little while on the lighter session. Pause each rep and for how long is good?

Your hammies are huge compared to ur glutes. When you do deadlifts make sure you're not doing it stiff legged. I'm thinking its your form.
Muscles get used to certain movements and they get good at repeating them, but when you have a bad form you don't notice it yourself because it's how you've done them all your life.

moar

It definitely isn't my deadlift, a lot of people say I've got perfect form on it.
It's because I've recently upped the sets of hammie exercises I do, that and years of martial arts.

Good old pancake meme
Newfag

Go search the archives for it, saved the image 26/07/15.

Why did you call me a newfag for posting the pancake?

it was supposed to be other way around
>Getting mad over the internet
>not being a fag
pick one

hip thrusts! all kinds of hip thrusts, its the best glute excercise.

C'mon, I know you homos have juicy butts, I've seen them. Don't keep secrets from me.

THIS. I do these and my glutes kill about 2 days after.

Sumo deadlifts.
Also you and I have the same body. Give it back.

>sumo
I really enjoy conventional though.
Nah, it's mine now. How long you been training / stats?

Nice bubble butt no homo

post more bby

Diddlylifts
Lunges

Dumbell or barbell lunges?