It is happening

It is happening.

BAT price in 1 year from now?

Slow burner, but bullish af.

If you are not long on this, you are not worthy of crypto.

>Is in BAT for the long term

>I want to 10000x overnight

>sold this yesterday for more Ark

yep I deserve this

One of the best projects in crypto. Developer created Javascript and is a co dev of Mozilla and Firefox. Lol if you think he doesnt have big connections which would result in big partnerships sooner or later.

Mid term project. Could be easily $1-2 by the end of the year. That would be x4-x8 from current price.

I'd say go in, at least a decent amount. The project looks solid.

What price are you guys selling at when the news drops?

239524095 usd

Not them but I'm dropping bags at 6500 and 7200 like the weak handed faggot I am.

between the range of 9-11k depending of the volume

why wouldn't you be online advertising is a huge market for money, if they could just get what happens in fraud a year right now the coin would be worth a shitload

I'm selling half my load at $0.80

Long term on the rest and buy back some after the pump

Whens that then ?

BAT is THE long-term altcoin.

Fuck that nigga, I'm selling BEFORE the release regardless of what price

You're dumb as fuck. You do this in PUMP AND DUMPS, not when there's a legit working product in play.

Depends on what the news is. If they announce their partnerships alongside Mercury there is no telling how high it will go. Ive heard rumors of a 'big' partner too, if that's true the pump could go far beyond what the marketcap should be capable of.

>$2 with 1.5 billion coins
Retard

Their offices are a 7 minute walk to Coinbase HQ. One of their advisors is a former Coinbase employee. I'd be surprised if they don't announce a partnership soon, or even this Friday.

The fact that BAT is so cheap is a testament to the mindless stupidity of the crypto community.

Finally my 2 week hold is paying off!!!!!1

>2 week hold

Is that a long time for you or something?

It kinda is, got into trading 2 weeks ago. And feels good to have trade that finally pays off
Although I realize some people have been holding bitcoin for 2 years or more

how did you start

This. I can't tell you how many mind boggling mentally handicapped critiques and disinformation surround this diamond in the rough

>I dun wanu uze da brouwza
Fucking retards

I can tell you my starting portofolio:
80% BTC
7% BAT
4% ETH
8% OmiseGO
?% SALT
if you want to know how to start I suggest just buying BTC

Market cap of 3 billion? Sounds totally plausible.

Buy the rumor, sell the news.

YOU are dumb as fuck

I have fucking $20k worth of fucking BAT

Lucky fuck, I only had $3k to throw at at... But the gainz will be sweet anyway, been planning this one out for awhile, nice to see it finally moving!

Go back to your yobit shitcoins.

Wtf this shit coin isn't doing anything you guys are idiots

Still lower than a week ago and looks Ike the whale bots about to slap it down to oblivion

You fucktard it's up 14% from last week. Gtfo

do you see how the rest of the market is red? or are you color blind

they will all flow into BAT once their current PnD fails. only the real coins will survive anyway. Bat is one you just huy 10,000 and in two years have a hundred grand

Aight, going to go to sleep. Want in , buy orders where? Think it'll dip ?

Monero, a coin with an actual use case, is up

I'm not him. I held bat but I sold the news when it was supposed to come Sept 21 because I'm not a retard.

Notice how you could buy back in lower. Do you understand how to make money yet?

That would be 1% SALT

I believe you are truly the colour blind one.
>+25% isn't green?

I could not possible buy lower than I already did.

You are just a daytrader, so your opinion is irrelevant.

>uses day trader as an insult
>insists his pump and dump shitcoin is a good long term investment

Bat is not a novel idea, the exact same thing exists but they pay you in fiat not crypto. You idiots are going crazy because "muh crypto"

You could miss out on big moons with a bad trade

too high on btc should be all in alts to climb up the btc ladder

or go down

You're the dumb one if you think that a project being good means the coin is supposed to be expensive.

Find out what's BAT's supply and then come back here and try to tell us that it's too cheap.

IT'S HAPPENING

?
it's correcting right now, or is this the new bottom?

I think it's going to get pumped in 2-3hours

The slowest happening in all of crypto

Ain't, fucking

It's been pumping literally all day. BATman deserves a breather.

actually it has been on a uptrend for a month now, and I believe mercury is the reason

there seems to be a load of support at 6k, haven't seen it move

Yep, the whales have spoken.

Oh great I bought ATH thanks biz

my god i cant believe it
uncontrollably fucking just bought the moment I saw this thread and now im holding -3% bags
fuck you biz you fucking niggers

hold m8s, it's probably going to stabilize above 6k and continue the uptrend

this is the absolute dumbest project and coin i've ever seen.

they revise the settings on chrome and then do an ico with tokens that do nothing

BAT is the most whale manipulated coin there is and its been that way since the shitty ICO

we're under ICO price and there's a coherent roadmap AND a working product (brave, which is great btw, go ahead and try it)

probably the only altcoin that will actually get used

This is the startling revelation that every non bat holder on Veeky Forums hasn't actually worked out yet bless their souls.

seems like I was right

BAT is up 700% since ICO price.
these are the only coins under.

Just the start my friends , Big whales joining the water soon very soon

yeah my bad, looked up ICO price and got confused with 3 cents and 30cents, my bad

Lol shitcoinners mad af.

I'm a retard and have all of my portfolio in tokens with no ETH to transfer it. I'll send 10 BAT to the first person to send me a few gwei:

0x1E271aA978fEec112d2b52458a35F351106897C1

Sure thing bud.

I don see eth :(

I was being sarcastic.

thanks user