Getting Reddit normies to realize ODN

Just posting like 2 threads on ODN there . Need some help. OBSIDIAN CREW ASSEMBLE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341
reddit.com/r/CryptoAlerts/comments/741lag/obsidian/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

USE THE PASTA I HAVENT SLEPT IN 24 HRS FROM SHILLING I NEED A BREAK

normies are already on biz growing they money trees

ok
where dude

If you're that retard writing with hyphens and typos all over the place then I don't want to make money with you

Post link. ODN BROS STICK TOGETHER

We just need about 2 hours of a few threads of OBD for the normie exposure . Create threads

Where are you posting?

We need posts that detail the merits of ODN. Not hype the price up. We should write "Here's why you should look into Obsidian" or something of that nature. People aren't stupid and Obsidian is actually something worth looking into. #privacymatters

R cryptocurrency r cryptomarkets r cryptoalerts

also if you are going to create threads on reddit don't use your Veeky Forums speak it will only hurt the cause you have to cater to your audience remember its a different venue and you have to give them what they want to invest

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/73veju/criticism_of_aeon_being_discussed_after_it/

take notes from our work yesterday some of the comments are not thought out and rushed take your time and plant quality seeds here. If we do this will be money trees for us all

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

Help contribute to this post! Let's expose the merits of ODN to normies!!

This is the move we need to break through the 1$ barrier

upboated

Let's keep posting some quality ass comments. My ODN bros we are doing a superb job. We will stick together to fight for the rights we believe in!

You're doing gods' work, user.

I ripped some from someone else's post but here guyz
reddit.com/r/CryptoAlerts/comments/741lag/obsidian/

Please don't meme this shit into oblivion. Let it blossom into the beautiful flower that it is.

Lol quads for gayest comment I've read in a while.

I don't think you're wrong, just that you're really gay lol.

check'd
remember planting quality seeds here cryptopia doesn't even have the volume to match the demand right now. All in due course anons

lol he's not wrong.

there's half a million ODN on the sell order book. Plenty of liquidity. Don't be delusional. Hitbtc and yobit won't be much better anyways.

this guy clearly has no friends in real life

There is plenty of info on odn here so even bettter. They will realize how superior of a platform it is.

When this has picked up enough steam, one thing will truly send it into orbit.

Get Edward Snowden to mention it. He has praised Zcash.

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. Anonymous shopping on your phone for anything: prostitutes, drugs, nudes, and anything else your heart would desire. If this project succeeds, all the underworld will have a new playground for communication, information transfer and all sorts of other grey market enterprises activities completely anonymous (literally billions of dollars in data and business outside of the power of the government can become movable overnight when this project succeeds).

Now let's do some comparisons.

Status Market Cap = $106,148,564
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

Is Obsidian better? Take a look.

Also since Obsidian is a platform most similar to Stratis, we should see similar market caps in the immediate near future.

Stratis Market Cap = $ 394,401,276
Obsidian Market Cap = $10,841,432

We are the Ethereum of Monero - the Monero founder is also a technical advisor. This is a 1/10000 type of opportunity and these don't come around often in life. Get on the rocket ship before it's too late.

what a fag

He is the one who keeps shilling Crave. He hates the justified attention ODN is getting

thats the fucking crave faggot huh? Don't worry when the apps are released we will find him

fyi I've screencapped this thread and brb posting it on reddit. enjoy your scam and dump.

a concerned redditor.

Just because there's a lot of shilling doesnt mean its a pump and dump. DYOR

Hey Guys lets do the shilling we dont want to do it but hey it makes more than working at McDicks when it spikes.