What are you supposed to do when you are lifting and a girl just stretches in front of you were there first...

What are you supposed to do when you are lifting and a girl just stretches in front of you were there first. Do you just stare at her or look away in an obvious manner?

stare to state that you are an alpha male.

Just look at her if she has a nice ass. I mean who cares.

What when you are certain that your facial expressions are anything abut alpha at that time?

just slightly smirk and look her in the eyes if she looks at you

You are at the gym to lift. If you have time to do anything else then you aren't going to make it.

I take it you haven't actually started lifting yet?

Your brain must be tiny if you don't notice your environment.

SEX HER

If it's directly in front of you you continue your reps, you must focus in a single point for the entire set, it's not your fault she decided to interfere your field of vision during your set.

>Muh dedication
>Muh no pain no gain
>Muh hard work

Wanna know how I know you haven't been lifting for more than a few months?

You mean like this?

When i go stretch in front of you, i dont give a shit if you look at me. Just dont stare, its rude

Wew, I've never seen a girl with pants that slutty in my gym.

>what is rest between sets

Fuck...

Who cares? im there to lift and it used to be distracting for sure but it doesnt mean anything
You got will power, use it to stay focused on what
you are doing instead

I feel like she's training to snap your dick off

Whip out your dick and start jerking off.

You want your membership revoked for "creating a hostile environment for women"?

If not, keep your eyes AWAY.

>b-b-but I see guys checking out grills all the time!11!

Are you as jacked and alpha as them? No? Then don't imitate; you are a creepy fat fucking sperger-king, they can get away with things you aren't allowed to do. If you don't believe me, see how many hits you get on Tinder for saying "lemme holla @chu u wun sum fuk?"

>projecting this hard

>Wanna know how I know you haven't been lifting for more than a few months?

by projecting

>no u

Spotted the RationalWikitard.

Tell me all about your logical fallacies and flying spaghetti monsters, Mr. Fedora.

>basic human psychology

>you will never be a beloved family dog
>you will never spend all day sleeping
>you will never light up every face when you enter a room
>you will never chase rabbits and squirrels
>you will never have your belly rubbed by your loving family
why live

>you'll never be a poor dog that has to depend on his family but they are too busy or simply don't care about you and you end up all alone and can't even go for a walk

>being a shit dog owner

Tons of them out there.

they stare at guys too.

fuck.

how much of a sex offender you got to be if this gives you sexual thoughts?

Nice pic OP
I feel like touching myself now

>guys go to gym
>wear shorts, no problem
>girls go to gym
>wear the absolute tightest, most revealing, no panty thing they can possibly get to juuuuuust barely cover their vaginas
>guys are sex offenders for being aroused

You Fuckin Havin a Giggle, Mate?

>Blonde
>runs
>nice fat ass
10/10 would marry and impregnate.

MONCTON
O
N
C
T
O
N

you're a bonafide homosexual, lad

HALIFAX
A
L
I
F
A
X

What was the man in white T-shirt doing?

She wants to be looked at, so look at her

Used to think it was inappropriate to stare but I don't give a fuck anymore

My smile is also very creepy but I had no complaints so far

I stare. It helps that I'm goodlooking and have a huge cock, so the bulge is always very visible. Women smile at me.

Joke's on them - I can't get it up anymore after a long cut last year. Ha. I broke something, I guess.

ok
am i misogynistic?
or is this a slut
because i can literally see her pussy because her pants are so tight
fuck

I would recommend to look at her, it will make your test rise. Maybe don't stare at her like a tard

MISOGYNISTIC SHITLORD WE WEAR TIGHT PANTS BECAUSE THEYRE COMFORTABLE

I swear if a chick ever tries to tell me that spandex are comfortable Imma smack a hoe

They're basically longjohns for sluts

>summer is coming up
>I live in the city and the gym is also located there, so it's filled with young students
>literally prime fanny in tight see through pants all around me

How the fuck am I supposed to lift like this, I literally just find myself staring at the ceiling sometimes just to avoid looking at another hot piece of ass doing some stretch exercise with her legs wide in front of me because else my thoughts wonder and I just fantasize about sliding my dick in

e-excuse me I have a w-workout to continue

She wants to be looked at by the most dominant, wealthy and healthy man abailablbe, not by the beta creepy faggot.

>I would recommend to look at her, it will make your test rise
Proof behind this statement?
Looking at girls shouldnt raise your test logically, achieveing things should

gr8 b8 m8

this, if a whore is acting like a whore, treat her as a whore and stare like you want to

I wear tights like that, they're basically compression pants and are comfy as fuck...buuuut I wear long enough workout shirts to cover my butt.

Girls who deliberately start stretching in front of you are looking for attention, not necessarily want you to talk to them just want you to notice. There are plenty of spots out of the line of view where they can stretch....trust me they want you to check it out. Even the most sweet down to earth girl is a bit of an attention whore.

>tfw uni gym discovered that some machines and racks were placed in a particular order where you that basically show pic related.
>they fixed them
>squat racks are now backwards
Fuuuuuuuck.

>Even the most sweet down to earth girl is a bit of an attention whore.
Im not saying youre wrong here but its very ineffective
If they want attention there are so many better ways, post pics online and have guys giving them loads of attention (FB/IG or whatever sites)
Im saying if youre gonna be a whore, be a smart whore

wtf, I'm watching this exact episode right now. 2spooky4me

trips of truth

We get it, you're a manlet.

This probably means they just want a thumbs up or some sort of visual sign of approval. What's the most versatile way of doing this?

Assuming she isnt in your way, nothing. She obviously doesnt care since she positioned herself there. But I like looking at myself in the mirror so i might shift over a little bit

Also: Urinate on the ground to assert your dominance against the other males in the gym.

How much of a low test beta are you?

Are you the grill i was replying too? How do you feel about creepy guys on the internet willing to take road trips?

go before work you retard, was it that hard to think

why the fuck are her feet parallel?

I won't if you look like shit

you made me smile

> Not urinating on the female to mark her as your property

>when you are lifting and a girl just stretches in front of you were there first.
>a girl just stretches in front of you were there first
> were there first

the fuck are you talking about here? Jesus, fix your fucking grammar. Also just stare at her and look away if she notices, don't act like an embarrassed bitch about it though

Depends on what stretches she's doing. If she's doing just some bullshit hamstring stretch or downward dog or cobra or whatever, I wouldn't bother looking. If she's doing something impressive like pancake to middle splits to press handstand, I'd look and be openly impressed

Yes, but you'll also be dead after 12-15 years.

>Dogs percieve time 7 times slower than humans do

84-105 years of life sounds all right to me

Pffffffffffffffffffft. Nigga dont put that on the people behind you

Stretch her poop hole.

Just sniff her asshole, m8, that's what my dog tells me to do.

Have a look then continue with your workout. Wtf is hard about that m8?

Cop a look every once in a while. They like, the attention. Don't stare though...

If you wanna be cheeky, make eye contact and dont immediately look away.

If she looks disgusted/uncomfortable then never look again. Otherwise, game on.

This only works if you're attractive though. If you're an ugly manlet, don't even think about looking lmfao

There were two 16 year old girls doing this at the gym yesterday. Every man in the room was so fucking tense and uptight lmfao. No idea if these girls were aware of it and what they were doing though.

>"don't even think about looking lmfao" had me dead

this, gentlemen, is an excelent example of autism. This dude literally concentates on liftin the weights and doesnt even know what the fuck is going on around him. And he expects other non autists people to do the same

>source my ass
yes user they live in slow motion. Also their kidney is powered by nuclear fusion

That's the type of autist that gets mugged

Just stare, bro. It's a free country.

Women aren't that different from men, so a good slap on the back should do it.
Just make sure to loudly woop all enthusiastic like for a good three minutes and exclaim SLAP CITY before commencing with the slapping.

this, desu senpai

*must have 8+/10 looks otherwise you're a "creep"

i know when i do slutty stretches i wrap a hoodie around my ass, problem solved

>urr this guy concentrates too much on lifting durr he cant be better than me
you're not gonna make it desu

i think he was identifying himself as such a person and asked how weird a guy he is for being aroused by this (the question being ironical of course)

Yeah maybe. Really my point though was that I honestly think there are a number of girls out there that really don't get it or don't care to or do get it but need something to be offended about.

My girlfriend recently switched from short to those yoga type pants (the ones she wears are kinda weirdly thick so there's less visible vagina) and I asked her why when she's just going to have dudes staring straight at her pussy the entire time she's at gym. She acted shocked that this would be the case and now wears shorts over her yoga pants. Like, is there something about have tight ass spandex on your pussy that makes working out better?

girls just say they're "comfy"

you got a dick don't you?

normal men can barely get an erection with prostitute
you have a mindset of sexual predator

>normal men
>barely get an erection

Guess I'm fucking superman cause I'm old as shit and I'm fucking diamonds when a girl even brushes her tits on me by accident.

being autistic gym newfag sperglord cuck

If you want to stare at her ass like the fucking pervert you are do it don't let these retards try and push their imaginary rules on you

This is actually my HIIT gym experience.

Every.

Fucking.

Workout.

How else am I supposed to work on my jizz gains if I don't abstain for a couple days?

Give her a lil smile ya cunt.

The reality is, dressing like a whore has never been so socially acceptable and easy.

That would hurt they're social life.

My girl wears sweatpants to the gym for training, and shorts to competitions. I-is that acceptable?