Veeky Forums says wide hips are a sign of shit genetics

>Veeky Forums says wide hips are a sign of shit genetics
>Veeky Forums says wide hips are a sign of low testosterone
>all the best UFC fighters and boxers have wide hips

it's bad genetics if your goal is to be a bodybuilder

thats a bad example iof wide hips dipshit

wide hips are shit for bodybuilding and general aesthetics.In combat sports wide hips and narrow shoulders is genetic lottery

I agree on hips, but wide shoulders usually longer reach, as well as causing problems for guys working leg/arm triangles

>wide hips and narrow shoulders is genetic lottery
why?

Narrow shoulders are better for guarding and defense

but narrow shoulders reduce your striking range

Wide shoulders + narrow hips = higher centre of gravity, easier to unbalance. Narrower shoulders + wider hips = lower centre of gravity, greater overall stability.

So its good for grapplers but bad for strikers.

So by this rational a 400 lb midget should be the UFC Champion

narrow shoulders means you have more reach in your arms. Wide hips gives you more power

I have a similar frame

Am I ever going to make it?

Fighting isn't just about striking in MMA or plenty of other martial arts.

Look at the current heavy weight boxing champ. He birthing hips which are probably as wide or even wider than his shoulders.

No, because he's a 400lb midget that will be out of breath in 5 seconds and an easy target.

Cool.

I can't believe you responded to this lol

punching mechanics don't work like that. wide hips and narrow shoulders make for the most powerful hooks and bent arm punches where as wider shoulders are better for straights. in hooks all the power comes from the hips and shoulders. wider hips mean more force can be generated for the punch and narrower shoulders mean that the torso rotates faster, making for a harder, faster punch. wide shoulders rotate more slowly but deliver faster fist speed when coupled with an extension of the tricep.

the best analogy I can think of is imagine hitting someone with the handle of a whip versus the length of the whip. the handle of the whip can be moved faster for a short bash but the length of the whip delivers a hard crack when its length is used.

good shit here brah. i agree.

Veeky Forums says a lot of things.

99% of Veeky Forums is a collection of autistic spergs who workout, count their macros, and then sit on here all day and preach about shit they will never do and know nothing about.

>all the best UFC fighters and boxers have wide hips
Many of them only appear to have wide hips because they have a very strong core

I have wide shoulders and wide hips, does this make me a god among men?

No shit, faggot.

Wide hips and wide shoulders objectively give you the best body type for being maximally strong at a given weight

If you wanna compete in a beauty pageant for men then its not so good. And yes, I have wide hips and shoulders and look like I lift even if I haven't been for months

Le cool man on the 4chinz knows which posts should be replied to and which shouldn't xDDD

fight me faggot and we will see.

This

Can't right now, man. I have gout from eating too much meat, can't stand or walk. Maybe next time though

kek

Why do you think the greeks liked wide hips?
Better for wrestling. Better stability, better leverage.
Compare a wrestler and bodybuilder and think who'd be easier to push over.

well well well, if that didnt make my day better

Of course that's just for the aesthetic look, if your waist and hips are naturally big and muscular you can generate a lot of power swinging.

you gotta stay aware that most people don't understand a good punch uses the entire body; most people think of a punch as just the arm.

upper cuts need a strong core/lats, and a lot of force comes from driving the feet downard

BROSCIENCE

THE THREAD

>ITT people confusing a strong core with wide hips

>bodybuilders don't have a strong core

>taking delicate balances in biological organisms to a logical extreme

A muscular 400 lbs midget who knows how to fight might actually be well suited to being a UFC champion.

they don't

google matt serra, dude knocked out tall dudes being just like 5'6 or something like that

woah woah woah so fucking many ufc fighters in this fucking thread

fucking losers

>Post photo of man who doesn't have wide hips

English please

Look at the guy, he looks like he lifted for 6 months and did abs isolation

He's 109kg and 6"4. You're not going to get that big in 6 months you joker.