>let out a smelly fart
>hot girl comes and takes the treadmill ehind me

that's alpha

>>doing some cardio
cant top this desu

>bottom out on 1rm squat
>feel sudden urge to fart
>simultaneously clench my anus and begin hip drive
>tightened sphincter and increased internal pressure causes high pitched fart to eek its way out
>squeeee...eeee...eeeee?
>rippletits watching me from the sky with disapproval as bar speed begins to falter under the weight of my embarrasment
>fail the squat, my now exhausted sphincter releases the remainder of the rancid protein air inside me like a cannon blast
>visible looks of disgust in the mirror directly in front of me
>leave without racking weights

I can't go back..

>training obese mother-in-law on bp
>grab her hand to help her sit up after set
>she accidentally lets out a rumbling fart
>all eyes turn to us and her face turns instantly dark red, eyes downcast clouded in shame
>don't know what to do so start laughing and loudly say "wow! S-sorry about that!"
>she looks thankful but now the guys who witnessed it suspect that I poop

That's so sweet you're a good son in law

>using pully machine
>bar is too heavy so when I change weight it would fall
>get in awkward position to keep it up
>basically one arm straight up in the air keeping bar from falling
>do this for weeks.

>be in gym on day
>see Chad change it by putting weight onto the weight change area

>tfw

Failed a bench did roll of shame went to unrack, guy with best lifts as well as HEIGHT FACE FRAME (no homo) came over and I spilled a bunch of spaghetti about how I was done he could have rack. Turns out he was just offering to spot me next time.
I only bench 1 pl8
I only squat and DL just under 2
A grill 4 inches shorter does the same for more reps
I get bullied by the manlet who cleans / works there
Got bullied by a manlet 70 year old when I tried to do lat pulldowns and he was doing rows, but was apparently doing circuit. Just left didn't even finish that time.

You desperately need to make some confidence gains.

How do I train those?
To be confident you have to be good at something.

Not really, the only one you have to convince is yourself. Set small goals and keep working, you'll feel like you're worth something in no time.

Alternatively, you can just convince yourself how awesome you would be if you had the time, everyone else is cheating etc.

You just have to learn to not care. That's what worked for me, it's the only good thing that came out of suicidal depression lol.

Also, don't be so self-deprecating. I can't even do 1pl8 bench or 2pl8 squat, you're doin' gud user.

> caring what others think of you
> 2016
Cmon now...

Thx bro. I think I'll try the "fake it till u make it" road, to that end gonna head on down to the gym.
I just sometimes feel like to be a winner you gotta give 100% always, but I only really care half the time
God I hope that lady who jump ropes right in the walking path for the weight section isn't there today.

Start by consciously changing the tone of your internal dialogue.

If you're like I was (and sometimes still am) all your thoughts are self defeating/overly critical. It takes constant practice to make it a habit.

Start by changing your internal dialogue. if your thoughts about yourself are primarily negative and overly critical it's self defeating. It takes conscious consistent practice to make it a habit, but it will help you.

Instead of
>why did I make that lameass joke to the cute waitress?
Try
>glad I have the balls to talk to girls even if that joke failed

I have a hard time imagining this. Maybe I'm thinking of a different kind of pully machine. Could you draw it out?

Just stated trying this, takes real conscious effort tho all the time.
Also if trying and failing is good then you can call me the next zyzz, just failed 2pl8 DL, and failed to get a qt number last week

Pretty much this, the bar was heavier than the counterweight when you take the pin out, my autistic and newbie self pushed the bar up, without thinking of pushing the weights down instead..

>the bar was heavier than the counterweight

Ah, that was the piece of information I was missing.

That's one heavy bar, dude.

>first day in the gym doing SL 5x5
>squat 40kg including bar
>do bench press in the squat rack, because I didn't know where the bench is
>do rows with an ez bar in the free weight area
I still want to kill myself when I think back.