Is there any truth to increasing your height after puberty?

Is there any truth to increasing your height after puberty?

I'm 26, and wouldn't mind gaining a few cm's, if there are exercises that make that possible.

Searching for that on Google only results in a bunch of shady ad videos.

Too late now, manlet

Wear shoes with some height. I recommend Air Force 1's.

Whisper
>grow grow grow
while doing leg extensions.

When I started working on my mobility (30-60 minutes of stretching before bed), people told me that I looked taller

Break your legs, let them fill the gap, do that for 5-10 times, you will gain some cm's.

The only remotely serious answer here so far.

Probably just improved your posture, but it's still height gain.

Just wear your shoes with a lifting sole inside them, not many people notice until you actually take them off, a few of my friends wear shoes like that.

OP here, I do have pretty bad posture. Haven't measured my height in a long time, but it's too short. Below 6ft for sure, and that's midget height.

Honest if you have money and it's that big of a deal, you can gain a few inches through extremely painful and debilitating surgery that will probably leave you with terrible leg scaring and ruin whatever gains you've made as you'll find it hard to walk for a while, all for women to ignore the HEIGHT and target the FACE and FRAME.

It is a big of deal, though. Short people are doomed to be unsuccessful in their career path, as subconsciously every employer would rather hire the taller guy.

what about my friend who is 17, both his uncles are 6ft+ masterrace, his dad is manlet though, does he still have time. He is 5'7

He will be 5.10

what makes you say that?

I'm 22 6'1"
My dad says he had a late growth spurt from 6'4 to 6'6 around the same age. Any chance I'll have the same luck?

yes probably, you have good genetics, I would give it to 23-24 for you to completely stop growing. Lucky

Maybe not seek Taylor's approval?

I mean fuck it,if something you didn't choose for yourself were to get you rejected by all women, then why even bother their approval?

Just do your own thing. Find a path to making money, get the property you want, the body you want, and then if still no takers you should just fuck whores - move to somewhere where its legal, and you go be happy.

Fuck their approval.

What's the relation between height and body fat here?

its a bait you fucking newfag nigger

Never fucking reply to me again.

I already do this. I don't give people who disrespect me for things I can't change the time of day.

18yo, dad is 6'1''ish, and mom is 5'7''
I'm 5'7'' too
C-can I make it, fit?

Definitely

not

>my friend

Sure kiddo, no one will tell mods, don't worry ;)

>dad is 5'11
>mom is 5'3

>I'm 20 and 5'5
>stopped growing at like 15
>I can still fit stuff I bought when I was 13

Fuck you guys, I didn't do anything to deserve this, why do I have to be like this?

Hey, our parents have the same heights!
I'm 5'11" though.

>after puberty
is it even possible during puberty? isn't it purely determined by genetics?

just go get those lifts that you stick in trainers so ez m8 and no one fucking notices

>dads 6'4
>moms 5'3
>older brothers 6'3
I'm 5'6

when exactly DO you stop growing? from what i understand it takes until like 21-22 for your height/dick to stop growing completely, however slow the growth may be

>dad is 6'4
>bro is 6'3
>mom is 5'10
>I'm born with a recessive disease from mutated enzymes that fucks up my hormones (made me grow faster when I was a kid but also stops me from growing faster)
>been 5'5" since like the first grade

time to kms

>mum is 5'4
>Dad is 5'7
>I'm 5'9

Could have been worse I guess.

At least i still have the FACE and FRAME

I hit a growth spur at like 15-17

well, idk that for sure, but i give you all a formula to measure what is going to be ''your final stature'' tho... im like 1-2 cms taller than the result.

Males:
(height of mother+13) /2 + height of father +6.5 cms = final stature

Females:
(height of father -13) /2 + height of mother -6.5cms = final stature.

in cms.

TIL I should be 274 cm tall

I'm sorry for you. How's that disease called?

I feel disgusted at myself for being a manlet every second of my existence

it's like every inch of me is covered in disgusting, searing blisters that refuse to go away, being tall is all I want in life

what is*
fify you inbred

Non-classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia.

WHEN

Why is this board so obsessed with height? Who the fuck really cares

Women find this pig faced mongoloid attractive?

don't even worry, as just cliche as it is "juss b urself" your height is part of what makes you be you

I'm 5 6 and my first girlfriend was about 5 8 and not so long ago i slept with a girl who was 5 9.
Only one time i had some hoe calling me a hobbit but i just replied with "i may be a hobbit but youre still a bitch" she stopped laughing and walked away.

don't obsess so much over something you cant control pal

I'm 18 and 6'4", am I gonna grow any more?

>Mum is 6'0"
>Dad is 6'1-2"

>21 years old:
> 5'9
> 5.5x5 penis

>23 years old
> 6'1
> 7x6 weiner

>Feels good mangg.

I don't, but I hate taunting (not too much for 5'10, though).

Go fuck yourself dumbass

About the same as both your and her IQ

Zero

Are you me?

Though admittedly I didn't take care of myself during adolescence. May have attributed to my height peaking at 15

Apparently yes, we are the same person
I too didn't do shit for most of my life except the occasional skiing weekend; I became a disgusting skinnyfat midget until 6 months ago I decided I had enough and begun going to the gym; now I'm still skinnyfat, but there are slow improvements

yeah, sorry not every girl is only attracted to fat nords

>father was like 6'3 probably taller
>mother is only 5'4
>Am now 20 and only 5'7
Thanks mom

at that point who cares? but unless you grew in the past year or so you're done.

What's with you faggots being so hostile that you go out of your way to insult someone's intelligence like this?

I think it should look like this:

Males:
((height of mother + 13) / 2 + height of father +6,5) - 100 = final stature in cm

Females:
((height of mother + 13) / 2 + height of father -6,5) - 100 = final stature in cm

>dad 6'2"
>mom 5'6"

>19 and 6'4"
feels pretty gud knowing ill never become manlet scum

How?

Go to doctor and check your growth plates, then its all the little things adding up, be subtle, suble shoe lifts,work on your posture, daily stretching of the spine etc

>mum is 153cm, dad 170
>mfw my final stature should be 159.5cm
>end up being 179cm

inb4 tall mailman anecdote, doctor said I came out pretty big for a baby lol

Yeah your mom could have very well cheated. Try and look at your bloodtype

I look a lot like my father and am just as hairy, I highly doubt it.

have the same blood type as my old man too

>mum 5'6
>dad 5'11

>me 6'1
Both my parents used to be an inch taller but they shrank with age.

Never used to make fun of manlets till recently. It's actually true how manlets try to act big and mighty but look small and pathetic.

this

I know someone that claims he's 5'11-6ft but in all his pictures he looks 5'9 and puffs his back to look really tall, even admitted to me that he doesnt know his height

>He doesn't know about telegeny

>dad 5'8"
>mom 5'5"
>sister 5'5"

>im 5'11"

got out lucky i guess

it's spelled telegony and I doubt it, stay mad that I won a genetic lottery

>Dad's 5'8"
>Mom's 5'3"
>Grampa's 3'something because no more legs and dead
>I'm 5'7", have minor scoliosis, and slight bow-legs, and stopped growing when I was 15

fucking end me

>dad 5'8
>mum 5'4
>was 5'6 since 13
>had a growth spurt 18-19 to 5'9.

I almost feel like a real person now.

>mom 5'7
>dad 5' fucking 4 inches
>Im 5'11
Thanks to the manlet gods I guess

Dad is 6'2".
Mom is 5'5".
I'm 6'2".

Literally Russian roulette with genes.

>dad is 5 feet
>mom is 4 feet 11 inches
>end up at 5'7"
It could be worse, I guess.

What are you, a fucking mongol time-traveller?

>dad is 5'11
>mom is 5'8
>I'm somehow 6'7.5
I'd think my dad's a cuck but I inherited all my german traits from his side of the family. I like to think I'm the result of some nazi keikaku, but am mostly just going to die early of a brain tumor.

Routine??

daily reminder if youre not a 6 foot CHAD women will love you LESS

tis true

even your mom will love you less

Being tall isn't as cool as it sounds, people stopped giving a fuck about my height after highschool. I'd rather be an easyfill manlet

your dad made it

he wanted to improve the line

I wouldn't really go for women who openly like being treated like shit, though.

You want the only real answer?

Sleep, or just be horizontal, for a lot longer than you are already.Your body actually grows during sleep b/c of the lack of gravity effects.

I'm talking be horizontal in one long go each day. Getting 10 -12 hours sleep per day would be great both for your health and your height.

Try it. It worked for me.

There's a balance to maintain here, though.

You don't want to be so short that women tower over you. After all, being short makes everyone assume you also have a tiny dick, and society has it that a too small penis is always to blame, and that there's no such thing as a too big vagina.

You also don't want to be so tall that you barely fit in anywhere, like on public transport. I'm about 180cm, and even I find public transport uncomfortable.

why is the world so hard for us short bros?

My dad is 5'7 and my mom is 5'3 or so and I'm 5'7. I think I stopped growing at 15 and I'm 21 now. I remember in grade 10 this taller girl said I was a manlet and I was like what is that and she explained to me how I'm inferior
> 15 year old girl was aware
> obviously misc
> was a 10/10 blonde
> later tried to fuck me eventually

butthurt lma

That doesn't happen. Either you don't know how to measure or you're delusional.

I know that feel all to well
I was 5'7 till 21 than I got a growth spurt and now I'm 511

Did you smash though? Maybe since you were 15 she was taunting you because she liked you. Usually smarter girls like personality. I remember smashing a girl who was probably like 6'3 and i'm 5'11. Ez

it's not. i'm not even just trying to justify or delude myself, but those girls are usually garbage in every way.

i'm 5'5 and i haven't really had trouble crushing decent puss.

mum is 5'4
dad is around 5'8
Uncle& grandad are both 6'+

Im 6'1"
Feels good man

5'5

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Can someone please rename this thread to /MANLET_GENERAL/ already??

Well, this only proves that women are equally judgemental cunts as men are.

It's not about manlets, but about ways to grow at an older age.

count yourself lucky man, not everyone makes the transition from penis to weiner

there's a height exercise you can do, it's more of a meditation, you sit in your room try to stand as straight as possible and whisper to yourself "grow... grow... grow..." as you meditate

That's becaus part from HEIGHT you don't have the FRAME or FACE

>wake up
>go on Veeky Forums
>manlet thread