MY BUTT FUCKING UGLY ACNE SCARRED FAT STONER MANLET FRIEND WHO HAS NEVER LIFTED A DAY IN HIS LIFE HAS BEEN BACK FROM...

MY BUTT FUCKING UGLY ACNE SCARRED FAT STONER MANLET FRIEND WHO HAS NEVER LIFTED A DAY IN HIS LIFE HAS BEEN BACK FROM UNI FOR A WEEK AND ALREADY FUCKED TWO QTS OFF HIS NEWLY MADE TINDER ACCOUNT.

IM A FUCKING 20 YEAR OLD 6'3 VIRGIN WITH A 6 PACK AND A 2.5 PL8 BENCH.

WHY IS IT SO UNFAIR.

WHY ARE SOME GUYS JUST INHERANTLY UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX.

swap the people in this story, and its true

OP is just the manlet who wants people to think this would ever happen

Personality, my friend.
Also if you mix the green with college. Boom banging junkies.

The girls were probably butt ugly. You can pull those girls too, but the question is do you want to? If you do, what's stopping you?

Communicating in all caps might be a start. Calm down. Ask yourself: 1) are you ugly as sin? 2) are you boring as hell? 3) do you dress like a dork? If you said yes to any of those questions, you know your problem. Now start problem solving.

Lmao this is so legit.
There was this one guy.

>5'9"
>receding hairline
>shit haircut
>droopy and tired looking eyes
>150lb twink
>pale as fuck
>ugly pircings
>5/10 face
>posture like an ape or caveman

His gf is literally one of the most attractive qt's i've seen on my school.

But this isnt a bad thing.
Its a good thing.
Because it means picking up girls is easier than i thought, and i might have even better chances than him.

Confidence. It doesn't matter how buff you are, as long as you're a little bitch baby girls will want nothing to do with you.

It means that chicks chose pushovers and weaklings that make them look better

The hottest chicks in my town are dating the dorkiest of nerds so they can boss him around, make him carry her purse while they fuck chad on the side. It's the age old alpha fucks beta bux

I am chad in that scenario tho kek

> im chad
You keep telling yourself that

how to stop being boring as hell?

Hang around interesting people

Girls don't want attractive guys because they don't think they deserve them. Fucking low self esteem whores

Not even kidding: learn to listen actively and with sincerity. Ask questions based on their ideas. Seek to understand their world view. If you do this for 80% of the conversation, they'll think you're interesting to THEM and they'll keep seeking your attention. Read articles on active listening and start practising today.

this

back to your containment board faggot, be more creative with your bait next time

this, you don't have to be interesting to them, all you have to do is appear to be interested in them. ask good questions, act like you're engaged with that they're saying and they will do all the work. even the shyest person loves to speak about things they enjoy, find what they enjoy and talk to them about it. it doesn't even matter if it's a hobby you have no understanding or idea of - say that, and they will happily explain everything to you.

Life is about confidence.

As soon as you fags realize this the better. Stop believing the /r9k/ loser spamming FACE FRAME HEIGHT and the dorks that whine about genetics. Everyone can make it, it's just harder for some.

Zyzz used to tell us we're all gonna make it and we used to believe. Now everyone is a crab in a pot and insecure as shit.

Not him but I'm Chad too. We do exist on Veeky Forums, just not many.

>posts in all caps lock as if to scream "look at me" while whining about how."unfair" life is
I'm not surprised you're a virgin, you sound like an obnoxious twat

Read Dale Carnegie's book How to win friends and influence people. It's the best book I know to stop being socially retard

Maybe if you weren't such a whiny, angsty beta about it you'd be gettin' some. I'm of a slightly muscular build and I had three grills under my belt by the time I was 20, and I'm a 5'7" manlet.

You've got the "desirable" height and physique, now go play upon a womans' inherent biology. The reason your stoner manlet friend is getting some is because he's a scumbag; women don't desire the straight-edge guys, those that do are complete whores that are trying to save face. Not saying you should become a lowlife, but you've got to stand out and be interesting. The more of a leadership role you take and more charisma you have you'll attract more women to yourself. Women are biologically hardwired to seek men who will provide high-quality offspring, and being the gatekeepers of genetic life and death, they want the best buck for their bang.

Besides that, those women probably just fucked him for free weed. Go improve yourself socially; you've already shown to improve yourself physically, allocate the same dedication to that.

kys manlet

There are some things that do not equal guaranteed success with women. A few of these things are being over 6', visible abs, and how many years you've spent lifting.

Just because this goes against Veeky Forums hivemind doesn't make it any less true.