Hey Veeky Forums, do you think I've got a good enough style for girls to like me? I'm third from left

Hey Veeky Forums, do you think I've got a good enough style for girls to like me? I'm third from left.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Photoshop
youtube.com/watch?v=yyz8mhA1TwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good lord is this what Veeky Forums really looks like

Yeah it was the last meetup, I'm on the very end on the right

Has this been shopped? half of these guys dont look human.

I've seen this pic for, couple years now? And I literally never noticed this manlet until now.

Dat diddlylift leverages

Are you really that gullible not to notice that it has been heavily photoshopp'd?

>photoshopp'd
triggered
>gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.en.html#Photoshop

m8 the only gullible one here is you

Ok then GNU/photoshopped

Ebin

Damn, that's a long fucking neck.

You're behind by 3 layers of irony, my friend.

Still all very ugly. No salvation. to any of them. What about the dyke in the middle? Currently transitioning to male? Studying gender studies?

That's the photoshopped one you fucking idiot, OP's is the original

Get your head out of your ass and stop spreading your stupid "le meme" bullshit.

The guys on the ends are the only 2 remotely capable of possibly garnering female attention, but I'm 100% sure they're autistic since they agreed to this in the first place.

Holy kek

They still look like homosexual garbage

Kek

good Lord

Copy that

do they actually think this looks good?

They do. Veeky Forums is a sad, sad place.

No worse than Veeky Forums desu senpai

Pt. 1/2

Pt. 2/2

Pt. 2/2

Lol @ far right.

>dylan roof on the far right
That is a serial killer.

Top jej

kek'd

The only thing he killed were niggers, not cereal, now if this nikka went and killed my frosted flakes I'd be mad.

Why do you have that saved?

>2016
>he dosen't watch naked men before trainig

C'MON

Sometimes when I lie awake in my bed, I ask myself the same thing.

>I have a clip of dancing naked men saved on my computer just to imply that a bunch of strangers on the internet are gay

n-no homo though

wtf, whats the story behind this wtf

Veeky Forums is as good at fashion as Veeky Forums is good at muscle building.

the story is in the filename.

Someone paid several men to engage in sexual acts on camera in order to sell the footage for profit.

what sad cunt made this

pretty sick tho

fuck whoever made this

i think there's a program that does it

I reckon it must be a program that does it.

I was thinking the same thing, esp the guy with the giraffe neck

You seem upset, senpaitachi. (´・ω・`)

Pretty sure it's a program too. Don't know which programs do it but you should be able to write it in one day.
Just iterate through a given Pic in steps of w for width of a small pic and h for the height of a small pic. Take the average of each section, search for pics with a similar average color and a small deviation as small as possible in the database. Scale the pic to fit given w and h and put it in place at x*w and y*h. Remove it from the database. It's best to run through your whole database and assign the average color before executing the actual algorithm so you don't do it for every iteration step.

Don't be retarded, If they had photoshopped it they would've made themselves look normal. Shit look at that neck, that's the first thing they would've fixed.

someone post that comic of the dude on the left preparing for the meet

youtube.com/watch?v=yyz8mhA1TwM

it seemed pretty great desu

Do you not see the church shooter at the end of OPs pic? Fucking idiot.

Is that the guy who killed all those blacks on the right?