Who is the best fitness youtuber and why is it megsquats?

Who is the best fitness youtuber and why is it megsquats?

>hightest
>stronger than 80% of Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/nikkiblackketter
youtube.com/watch?v=B9VaWEKg1uE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1143191
youtube.com/watch?v=pzx1mBcoUrY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I prefer Pretty Awesome Workout Gains (pawg)

She's a bitch in person, trained at the same gym until 1 month ago when I had to move to Cali

Story?

Yes breh,story ?

Fuck off with your mediocre Instagram crush

>I follow fitness youtubers

>He doesn't boost his test by watching Megsquats

Never gonna make it desu

>watching anything but Zuzka for a light fap

this

>Zuzka

You mean skinny bitch?
nah senpai

>stronger than 80% of Veeky Forums

Try like 20%. Her lifts at the intermediate level for an adult male.

Give me the hottest videos.

she cucked maxx chewning also
but yeah most female gymrats I've met are assholes idk if they're baiting me to fight them or what

>she cucked maxx chewning also
How? She's been in a supposed relationship for a long time

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums actually lifts

Quit shilling your shitty vids.

Nobody cared last time. You have an ugly anavar face and are barely on par with the average men.

There are way prettier women out there

>following fitness youtubers
>following a female
>following a female fitness youtuber

this, give them to him

Lol this is how a virgin beta bitch thinks. Interesting.

nice projecting buddy

what's her most fap worthy vid?

look at her instagram or any of her videos. she's constantly hanging out with world record holders, ridiculously brolic black dudes, brawny men, etc and once in a while posts pics of her scrawny boyfriend. you'd have to be naive to think she's not cucking him

I'm not your buddy, cunt and you know I'm right about you.

Do you even know what cuck means?

do you?

He knows it better than you, it seems.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

All these fucking autists arguing over the definition of cuck. You know damn well what that guy meant

post more meg you autistic gaylords

lel. I lay on my stomach on my bed and browse my laptop like that regulary.

Who gives a shit what the faggot meant? He misused the word while trying to act like a badass for knowing that word. Fuck him and fuck you too, pathetic /r9k/ faggots.

I like Nikki Blackketter.
youtube.com/user/nikkiblackketter

you're on Veeky Forums too much.

Thousands of people like this guy, because of his skill and charisma, but my girlfriend, no, she doesn't like this guy as much as me because I met her first!

youtube.com/watch?v=B9VaWEKg1uE

I dont trust bitches who wear a full face of make up to the gym/workout. Huuuuuge red flag

This is how we all know you are a virgin.

Didn't you post this thread already?

so are you ok with your girlfriend regularly hanging out with dudes who are bigger, stronger, and better looking than you?

They'll never have my charisma. I know you're a thirsty little virgin who thinks everyone is the same, so there is no point in engaging you in conversation. Stay in your bubble of NEETness, social outcast.

You're retarded if you think people who's job it is to sell their personality to people wouldn't try to flirt with an attractive woman and be reasonably successful. Just because a girl has a boyfriend doesn't stop dozens of other men from hitting on her. But, I'm sure MegSquats is a pillar of strength and responsibility and wouldn't dream on checking out what other men have to offer her.

this she would be perfect with another 5% bodyfat though

And you're retarded to think all women are the same and would cheat on a boyfriend just because some random guy whose only thing going for him are muscles is hitting on her.

As I said, way to out yourselves as virgins.

>virgin
you keep throwing that word around without addressing any questions being asked to you other than saying NUH UHH IM BETTER!!!1

that's called ad hominem breh. i hope you get married soon and have a happy life :)

>only thing going for him are muscles
Half of their job is being a personality, a lot of them are also technically small business owners

You sound like one of those 13 year old chicks, you know, complete bitches but with a smile while crushing your virility. Guess you learned with those bullies of yours. :)

How is that a red flag, peoples standards these days are ridiculous especially considering you're posting on a Bulgarian can opener appreciation image board

For fitness youtubers it's not a big deal because their looks are part of their brand but an average girl doing that shit is just her whoring herself out on Instagram for likes and compliments

Your projecting so hard, why are you so afraid of females leaving you for better looking more successful males? Are you really that inadequate?

sounds like you need to go for a super ugly chick.

if you ever get a decent looking gf you're not going to be able to handle her being in public at all.

Best fitness YouTubers, in my personal opinion, when it comes to gains and aesthetics is Vicky Justiz and Bradley Martyn(I know he roids) and then for their actual form, routines, and workouts it depends, but for women I would say bodyrocktv and for both genders, fitnessblender.

So wearing make-up to the gym is the same as whoring yourself out on instagram for likes? I don't see the connection. Realize the gym is an intimidating place for a majority of females who lift considering it's made up primarily of males who will stare at them while they do their workout. Also consider many females are insecure about some aspect of their face/body hence working out in the first place and being stared at increases these insecurities hence make-up.

It's like you've never had experience with the opposite sex

Exactly this.

If you've ever dates someone of even moderate attractiveness you will know that guys will be guys and try to hit on them, it's up to you as a confident, secure self-respecting male to not let that aspect bother you because you know you provide her the happiness she needs to not dump your ass for the first beefed up smooth talker that tries to get in her pants.

Either that or just stop dating sluts

Why is it so hard for you to grasp the reality of hypergamy? It's literally scientifically documented and is the basis of many Eastern cultures

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1143191

youtube.com/watch?v=pzx1mBcoUrY&feature=youtu.be

>this bitch actually tried a fundme thing and failed abysmally
Either way her videos are ace, would definitely try this if I was alone.

It's so hard

one of my good friends is a total flirt too, especially drunk, and gets way too aggressive

No, no, no. IMO wearing make-up at the gym is fine, I don't notice it. The whole makeup = whore thing is only an instagram phenomenon because, outside of people who's job is to show off their body (ie. female fitness youtubers), you'll have regular girls taking bikini-tier photos with makeup at the gym.

I understand taking the occasional progress pic but you can't tell me selfie after selfie, with makeup, of you in booty shorts isn't just you crying out for attention?

>youtube.com/watch?v=pzx1mBcoUrY&feature=youtu.be

Is this how average American girls act?
Feels good to live in Europe

>being a personality
>while they have none

Does not compute.
You know that talking about fitness doesn't qualify as having a personality, right?

Plus, if you think, say, (this is an example, so you won't say this particular chick in the OP is like this) a woman who has been with her man for 5 years, always talking about marriage, even left her country for him, who has been fending off other guys interest on her since day 1 would, finally, go for another guy (just because he has muscles), it just shows you belong in /r9k/.
Also, c'mon guy, you can't possibly think nobody but the trashiest of sluts would want a Piana.

I know you people believe all you need is muscles to get women and base your perception of success and existence on it but, you will soon find out muscles are not a big deal.

Well, I do have a 9/10 polish gf who is crazy about me and is even learning my language so we can get married and (before you start crying lulshewantsvisa) she is always shitting on my country and doesn't want to be here, but is doing it all because I said we are staying here or we're not gonna be together.
Also, I've had guys coming up to her (with me right there) trying to get her and act all alpha and she just laughs at them, grabs my hand and keeps walking or tells them to go fuck themselves and they're thirsty, pathetic excuses for men for hitting on a taken woman. Oh and she once hit a classmate (in college) who wouldn't stop trying to talk to her about cheating on me because he liked her very much, etc etc. Of course, I had to go rough him up after he tried again.
That's how I know I have a keeper and it's moronic to think all women are the same.

>just stop dating sluts
Best advice for everyone out there.

fucking kek you don't have any charisma you delusional little faggot, if you did you would have better things to be doing than shitposting on Veeky Forums

I'm sure it's a reality for whiny insecure bitches like you but if you can provide your partner everything they need out of relationship they're likely not going to try "marry-up"

read this
Have fun either dating women that no one wants or constantly worrying that your partner is going to cheat on you with a guy slightly better than you

Sure, NEET, sure. :)

>muh supah sekreet klub

Not him but hes right. You ever talk to a chick who religiously uses instagram and snapchat? Everything that comes out their mouth is about them or about people they know its pathetic. I have two female friends who are the greatest people on earth, no make up ever. and dont use either apps besides facebook. Girls want attention straight up and if thats caking a pound of make up for every raunchy selfie you do then so be it. Whore yourself out somewhere else and stop hogging my bench.

No, I'm just stating facts. An attractive girl gets hit on, depending on her personality I wouldn't or would be worried about her cheating on me.

MegSquats is in a weird position where thousands of men on social media and youtube throw her compliments, as well as ad revenue, based on how hot she is. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if one of those thousands of guys was resonantly more successful and charismatic than her boyfriend and she'd consider leaving him.

REKT
E
K
T

wow, nice anecdotal evidence nigger . Notice how you had to leave the country to find a worthwhile women, will the rest of us have to continue digging through the trash that is the American female

If you weren't an idiot, you'd have read SHE is the one who left her country. I always stayed here.

It's an irrelevant point if you make your partner truly happy, the only reason male or female will ever try to trade up for someone else is if they are lacking satisfaction in their own relationships.

>depending on her personality

Exactly... why even make the point if you're going to backpedal and narrow down your generalization to purely promiscuous sluts.

I put up my story here, but this user summed up better what I was trying to get across

My point is still the same, the person you found to date wasn't an american woman

Well, not every female thinks like this(not that you implied that, but some guys here love grouping all women together). Makeup is never a necessary thing especially at a place dedicated to health and fitness. Also, not every women gets stared at as much as some women like to claim. Most people look at other people in the gym regardless of gender, I don't think women are more prone to it even in the weight area. Of course, any good looking person would be stared at regardless though.

The initial post I responded to stated

>I dont trust bitches who wear a full face of make up to the gym/workout. Huuuuuge red flag

Which has nothing to do with your current points of the minority who whore themselves out on instagram/post caked up selfies in bikins...

That, I do concede. However, not all american women are complete shit. You just have to do a lot more legwork to find one who is worth more than leaving the nuts hanging out for while.

>make your partner truly happy
Yes, what is this happiness based on? Charisma, success, financial security, ambition, etc. Also, as a woman ages things like being a provider become way more important to her happiness.

Obviously there are outliers but women generally look for the same things, I'll say right now, that my generalization is on western women since that's all i have experience in

that was a different user, I posted and that's it

U must be a real man to be with this Queen.
Real men, don’t cry, don’t complain, put their QUEEN first, they don’t get sick, or make drama.
Real men KNOW…

If u are under six 5 don’t message me, also if you are a fuck boy in college or with some dumb job don’t bother...
AND YOU BETTER HAVE A CAR SHIT BAG….
and no old guys, CREEPER…

btw I only date/wont date black guys…deal with it.

>the minority who whore themselves out on instagram/post caked up selfies in bikins.
>minority
Wew laddy.

A lot of what women do isn't necessary but they continue to do so for self and peer gratification (literally every woman does this). I didn't derive my thoughts from claims women make but actually seeing it myself, you can't argue that a woman in the weights area doing squats or whatever else won't have at least half the guys staring at her in the mirrors/when she's not looking, fuck I even cringe for some of these guys that make it so obvious.

Some men do the same things too, but for different reasons. Both genders do things that are totally unecessary, but they do it anyway; it isn't only women. And I'm not denying people won't look at her, but she won't get half the guys staring at her; come on, that's a bit of an exaggeration. I agree, some people make it more obvious, but some women can avoid all of that by wearing loose fitting/baggy clothes. But people initially do what they want. And I know my fair share of women to know not all women are the same yoga pants sports bra wearing selfie taking cardiobunnies.

Happiness largely depends on if you are there for them physically and emotionally, everything else is just a bonus, not to mention the time spent earning each others love, trust and respect, I find it hard to believe you think a person male or female would give all this up because they see someone more successful with some charisma.

And if they do then they clearly aren't having their needs met or like I said before they are simply immature, promiscuous whores. Date real women not children and you will see the difference.

The vids were boring and had no production value, not surprised.

I'm not old enough to fully say this but whenever I hear older men talk they tell me having a good career is very important to a relationship when your 35 and your wife is thinking about having children

A women with common sense would find this statement even more true because ultimately they are worried about their own future over your future

I feel like we're agreeing more than we are disagreeing at this point, my original statement was in regards to females wearing make-up to the gym being considered a red flag, which I thought was petty and stupid and tried to give insight into why a lot of women may do so without actually being self-centred whores.

A good career is definitely important but the lower limit for that is basically to be financially independent, which by 35 I would hope the majority of people would be, so basically don't be a bum and you're set.

True, I think we are. I agree that someone wearing makeup doesn't instantly make then self-centered, but a lot of women don't need to wear it anyway. Just my unpopular opinion I suppose.

kek, I admire your enthusiasm, I remember reading somewhere that the majority (or at least a large chunk) of adults are living paycheck to paycheck in order to pay their mortgage, student loans, credit bills, etc.

Being financially independent is harder than it sounds since it ultimately means taking risks and freeing yourself from wage cuckery

They definitely don't need to, but they will do so anyway out of their own insecurities or habits. A lot of these trends are in place mostly to impress and intimidate other females more so than to attract a mate.

It depends on the girl. I know some girls that use it to get the upper hand on other girls and I know some that do it just to attract, well, any attention. I don't understand why, but it works for them so why wouldn't they use it. I know most men don't go after fresh faced, baggy clothes wearing girls. Of course they'll go after the girl wearing makeup and tight clothes anywhere.

This post for meant for

So how much does she actually squat at what weight?

>this fucking thread

wew lad

didn't expect this rich type of conversation on Veeky Forums.
no memes and shitposts. incredible

dont jinx it, faggot

Jerking off to random hoes in the internet has no significant impact on test levels.

That was one shitty megsquats thread holy shit Veeky Forums I know women make you feel really insecure but come on now couldn't you just post some megsquats and be happy

Fuck off, beta faggot. Go waste someone else's time with youtube whores.

You start, meg

I really like that Canadian whore. Cath Bastien or something like that

spotted the fatty femenist and or beta cuck