Tfw just broke up with a girl I love

>tfw just broke up with a girl I love

Does working out remove the feels? I really don't want to go back to drugs to numb myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares.

Yes it does niggaaaaa
Stick to it, do some cardio too for dat runners high

This is Fitness, not /advice/ or /gay/

GTFO

>/gay/

What the fuck made you think I'm lesbian?

>What the fuck made you think I'm lesbian?

Your whining.

GET OUT FAGGOT. YOU STINK! FUCK YOUR FEELS THREADS FUCK YOU. WE ARE TRYING TO BETTER OURSELVES WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR BULLSHIT WE HAVE ALL BEEN THROUGH SHIT MAN THE FUCK UP OR KILL YOURSELF.

To attempt to actually be helpful, yeah it helps massively. I won't go into details, but breaking up from a 4 1/2 year relationship and getting lifting is one of the best ways I've gotten over it.

Lift heavy objects, it helps.

idi nahui

Sepuku x F

It helps. But it won't fix it.

no but it helps you get new pussy and fucking new pussy is what helps removing the feels

I just said to myself that I don't want to be a cliché.
I didn't want to be that sobbing loser watching depressing tvshows with an icecream bucket in my left and a bottle of vodka in my right hand.

be sad. but don't let the sadness consume you.
lift, find another sport, do something with friends.

Everything will be fine OP.

if you are even remotely creative, MAKE ART.

I wrote the best songs of my life when I was where you were OP.

But I didn't truly get out from depression until getting Veeky Forums, just fucking do it.

>get some hobbies
>lift
>start a martial art
>learn an instrument
etc
my relationship ended a month or two ago, it sucks bro

Get over yourself, i found my dog dead this morning, he drowned in the creek in my back yard. Dog bros are a million times better than some slut. Fuck you.

Why did you break up with her if you love her? Did you mean she broke up with you? Either way we don't care and this isn't the board for yiu

Only time can remove the feels user. You'll get through it

drugs kill gains. if you let that gains goblin of a woman steal your gains you deserve to overdose, desu

Agree. We're here to talk about gainz not your feelings, poosy.

Yeah fuck you opee get a dog and forgot about the whore roastie

This

Sorry about your dog bro. Pics?

My condolences bro. rip pupper.

sleep
tight
pupper

This is the only real cure

Not any good ones on my phone

I don't know if this is a feels thread but fuck it

>take qt girls virginity a few nights ago
>bone last night in the back seat of my truck
>dick Rock hard
>put condom on dick dies
>pull condom off she sucks my dick
>rock hard
>put condom on and start to fuck feel dick dying
>once I'm inside her dick hard as can be
>I'm ontop and nut in like 3 minutes
>go for round 2
>end up nutting again hella fast yet again
>Mfw the night I took her virginity I didn't even nut that fast
>Mfw I need to slow my roll but her moaning and pulling me closer I just didn't and nutted hella fast

How to not but fast bros

>pic related

You can see his daughter in the background. He never liked cameras to much

desu same
just wait 20 minutes and go again
eventually youll be able to fuck her for like 30 minutes str8

youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA

Sleep tight dogge

Took me two years to recover. The only thing that truly helped is another, but it looks like that i'm on the big crash course with that one too. The void is unavoidable, bruh.
You will learn to control these feels. It will be hard, sometimes you will fill like dead meat, but you will learn. Lifting can help, job can help, bros can hep, money can help. Whores can make you feel better for like 30 min, but after that you'll feel like shit. Don't drink, DO NOT FUCKING DRINK, don't do drugs, don't do stupid shit, you will only feel much worse.
You will get better, but later. Harden the fuck up and be a fucking bear, bruh.

What's it like to take virginity?

I think I might have to fuck a dude that, like me, isn't gay so that I have a chance of taking someone's virginity.

At 25 I'm too old to be having sex with 15 year old women (according to society).

It was nice I suppose probably would have been better if we had a bed and it wasn't in the back seat..

Although my dick loves to die whenever I put a condom on so I have to put the condom on then go inside her really fast or I go softish.. Once im
Inside her I'm rock hard I don't get it

Nothing removes the feels. Feels are a part of life. Working out helps maintain productive life habits, but it doesn't stop the feels. Allow yourself to feel whatever you feel but don't get mired in it.

In short: yeah
Long: It really helps in the way that you start feeling a grasp in life again, I suffer from severe depression and one of the few things that help me cope with that plus my lack of luck in love is hitting the gym, even got +60lbs down and some good gains
Pack the most motivating songs you've got and start pumping sweat user, I know you can!

>been cutting for months, sort of losing steam since the finish line is 6-7 weeks up
>supposed friend decides to diddle girl i was sort of on with
>literally put off hitting on his regular hook-up several times out of respect

hehe not losing steam anymore boys

anyone else catch feelings too quick? like not deep feelings or anything,
but fuck me i can't stand the fact that i care when i genuinely don't want to

how do i become a nihilistic edgelord who doesn't care about anything?