PRAISE THE LORD !

> Is still stable even when all alts are bleeding.
> Mercury release and partnership announcement on the 6th
> Solid product and amazing dev team full of funny and intelligent people

There is still time before the big moon in 3 days. Invest now or stay poor.

7k tonight, 10k this weekend
screencap this

capped

Lol @ the autistic fucks that are shilling ODN complete scam coin and ignoring the delicious easy gains to be had with BAT

I'm considering to buy.

Why should I buy now? It's almost ATH

buy now or buy this weekend when it hits 10k sats

to anyone who thinks the $260M market cap is 'too big' - a reminder that ripple went from 200M to 16 BILLION in the space of 3 months - an 80x increase

Nah dont buy now. There is going to be a bit of a pullback but def buy before the 6th. Good luck.

If big money gets behind this and it moons (which happens to 99% of coins at some point) - then youre buying here - these 4k-6k swings will be a flat line in a few months

You not selling after the news hits ?

Took quite a position from my other shit coins going down the shitter and put it here ye.

Why would you? This isn't pump and dump material this has a product and value thats working atm.

glad I bought 90k yesterday

New fags don't get it. They kinda like buying ATH.

please do that please do that please do that BAT

damn we've been telling y'all to get on the BATmobile for the past two weeks and everyone told us to fuck off.... lel

well I listened ... :D

i bought 50k for a long term hold, $5 plus, and i bought some for short term turning. selling these over this weekend when it starts to get above 7k sats. i bought these for around $0.19, so $0.30 - $0.40 is alright for a month or so holding. hopefully should give an extra few thousand $ t play with in the immediate term.

hopefully this weekend is the beginning

/BATtyboyz/ report in

>buy now
>ath
nice try fellow Veeky Forumstard

the price is spiking even before the pump dummy. if it's going up this much now... what do you think is going to happen during the real pump?!

>even when all alts all bleeding
Correction: Not necessarily true. NXS has been doing just fine all day.

>implying we are even close to ath

60k BAT here

>tell people @4000sats to buy in before Mercury
>"LOL ADEX IS MUCH BETTER"
>buy ADX as well
>both going up at the same time
>about to make my first bitcoin
cheers lads, hope you listen next time

>yfw they announce a partner like microsoft or google or a huge ad agency

this could easily hit that if the ad market takes it seriously, it has insane potential and is about to be one of the only completely functional cryptos ready for mass adoption with a huge market it's providing a solution for. Only thing I think it's missing is the ability for a brave plugin on other browsers, you're pretty much stuck with hoping users will adopt brave as a browser at this point

BAT on other browsers as a plugin is planned for the next update, in 2018 some time

Their website says that anyone can make a third-party app for other browsers but they will only allow them (or endorse them) if they are verified to be impossible to cheat.

If you’re reading this, you’ve been in coma for almost 20 years now. We’re trying a new technique. We don’t know where this message will end up in your dream, but we hope it works. Please wake up, we miss you.

Brave browser is primary a test bed. It's very likely that they will release compatible Mozilla and Chrome plugins after further consolidation.

This pasta makes my skin crawl

CAN'T WAKE UP

So all of these DGB bags im holding are just a dream? phew.

Let's fucking go lads