Daily reminder that it is not about HEIGHT, FRAME, FACE. That is just a meme to make idiots insecure

Daily reminder that it is not about HEIGHT, FRAME, FACE. That is just a meme to make idiots insecure.

Yes, it can be an advantage, because those people usually develop confidence based on those qualities.

What is really about is confidence, being happy with who you are, going somewhere in life, engaged in the moment, and able to connect and play with a girl's emotions.

Fitness helps, but is not the end goal. There's a lot more to making it than physiological things. Develop the right attitudes. Don't worry about failures or things you cannot change about yourself. Always move forward. Have purpose in life. Read. Talk to people, enjoy them and have them enjoy you. Don't depend on other's validation. Trust yourself to say and do the right things. Health and fitness should be a reflection on how much you value yourself, not something you do for others.

You have the choice to become free of your fears and suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive(.)org/board/fit/thread/34846575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/r9k/ threads get +100 replies
>someone makes a thread that is not about self-loathing, thread is ignored

You guys don't deserve to make it.

We need more threads like these. Thanks OP.

Shut up, everyone knows it's all about:

>FACE
>FRAME
>HEIGHT
>
>

reddit and normiebook memes are for positive motivation, most people on Veeky Forums have mental issues of some kind so get more motivation out of constant abuse and things that remind them of their insecurities. that's why bait threads get so many replies, it winds people up but it also acts as a motivator.

Sadly /sig/ is not around anymore. Please do keep this reminder daily, all this negativity is really shitting up the board imo.

op confirmed for not being a faggot

Thanks bro.
We are all gonna make it.

i thought that everybody was just having shit and giggles with HFF meme, but that forcing faggot actually made some people believe it. Good job op for not being a fag and keeping spirits up.

This post deserves to make it

>confidence

Fucking lmao.

I...I actually kind of feel sorry for you. You've bought into the whole self-improvement, "redpill" line of thinking, and, well...it's all BULLSHIT.

Being sexually attractive to women isn't something that you can "achieve" just by "working hard". Life isn't some RPG game where work = results. The cold, hard reality is that it's GENETICS that determine attraction, and more importantly, quality of life.

Just ask yourself...Does Chad do ANY of this shit?

Look at the guys who ACTUALLY GET LAID. Look at guys like Chad. Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING?

FUCK NO. Chad doesn't even THINK about this shit, yet women WORSHIP him. Why? ALPHA GENETICS. That's literally IT. Nothing else, no "confidence", no "correct body language", fucking GENETICS. He was BORN to be SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE.

Never gonna make it thinking this way bro, if you base your entire life around being a whiney bitch then obviously girls aren't going to find you attractive.

The best thing you can do in life is find your passion, find hobbies you love, find some good friends to share it with, girls shouldn't be your main priority, that's where these "chads" are doing it right.

We're all gonna make it bro. Even you, just gotta get your head in the game.

>tfw paid some Chad's gf to suck my dick for $5k

Money> everything
I got lucky while making a website and sold it for a couple of million. Now I live off the money and do whatever I want

That's why you'll stay a "loser" enjoy your miserable life.

Daily reminder that /r9k/ openly makes threads about raiding us with feels threads.
Daily reminder that /r9k/ wants you to FAIL.
Daily reminder that mods are useless and are probably robots who wish to see this board crumble.
Daily reminder that threads like this are the resistance.

WE MUST FIGHT BACK.

wow OP is not a faggot, first time I see it in this stupid board full of underage reddittier memespouting normies

thanks for the reminder

Just ignore the FACE FRAME HEIGHT threads and other stupid such shit, report it, hide it, call the OP a fag if you must but sage in your reply. That's what we all need to do.

The thing that annoys me most about Chad posters is the FREQUENT yet seemingly RANDOM goddamn CAPITALIZATION

Does this make me autism?

Manlet detected
when will they learn?

>only has a couple million invested
>$5k blowjobs

you're gonna run out of money pretty fast, champ

Nah, dude. The fact that mods allow 13 simultaneous feel threads is inexcusable. The fact that robots make threads on their containment board talking about demotivating people on Veeky Forums, then we get these threads is unacceptable. The fact that there are idiots out there that actually can become beastmode but instead are dissuaded due to these threads is simply ridiculous, man. I know this board isn't meant to be the holy grail of fitness, but jeez, it isn't meant to be the glory hole of fitness.

You're not wrong, but replying at all instead of continually ignoring or at the very least saying and reporting is giving them attention and bumping their thread. Ignore, report, email administration.

Newerfag here what was /sig/

>the glory hole of fitness
>dubs

user who are you

>living off $2m or even £2m

haha hoho you had better be planning to off yourself in the next decade or so

Self-Improvement General, example:

4archive(.)org/board/fit/thread/34846575

>Health and fitness should be a reflection on how much you value yourself, not something you do for others.

This is solid advice Op, but what if you're just getting fit and talking to more girls solely to get laid.

Let's say you're hitting the gym just for physical improvement and sex.

I'm a feelposter. It has nothing to do with the fact that I want people to stop getting fit or am drowning in self-loathing, it's more like a therapy. You talk about stupid things you've done, things you regret, things that you wish to change and things you're afraid off. You hope others were in similar situations and can help you out. It's good to get over your past, to move forward. At least for me. And apparently it is for others too

Actually life is exactly an rpg.

Wait, I don't get it. Threads like this are bad? (srs)

I think the fact that you're fit and your body communicates that commitment is part of the attraction process. It still shows that it expresses how much you value yourself. That you think you have good worth. It adds to the attraction. But you have to have more than that to attract girls, right? You can literally be Zyzz-mode but if you show neediness, insecurity, seek validation from her, can't lead the interaction, etc. you'll be putting her off pretty quick and you'll be going home from a date to masturbate.
Getting fit, especially if you improve your sexual prowess, can help your confidence, can help make you feel good about who you are, but that feeling, that mindset, must come from within. From a deep sense of who you are. Be in the present. You act and do what feels natural. If you base that feeling solely on fitness, then it's like buying a new shirt. You get a good confidence boost, overtime it may begin going away, a girl may reject you in it, you fail to achieve things that you want while you are wearing it, and that confidence boost is gone. That's why you put your emotional well being on a deep sense of who you are rather than things that are prone to fade. I hope you understand what I'm talking about.

>reddit and normiebook memes

Alright i'm tired of this

DOESN'T ANYBODY REALIZE POSTERS OF Veeky Forums ARE NORMIES THAT SAY THEY'RE NOT NORMIES

frig

I don't have a problem with feels thread. I actually like to give advice there when I can. But it is the fact that there are so many of them. That they're coming from an invidious source trying to steep people down. Having 1 or 2 feel threads at most is fine, heck, I'd even encourage it. It's part of board culture too (been here since 2011).

Wat

>I'm a shitposter. It has everything to do with the fact that I want people to start posting shit, because I am drowning in self-loathing, it's like an unstoppable dronebitching. I talk about stupid things I've done, things I regret, things that I wish to change and things I'm afraid off. I wish others were in similar situations so it's not so hard to hate myself. It's good to get over your past, to move forward. At least for me. That's why I do the exact opposite and shitpost in every thread I see, so I can remember every fucking day of my life how awkward and socially retarded I am, instead of move on, grow a pair, stop whinning, and get the fuck out there so I can actually try not to drop my spaghetti for once

This is here.

I'm trying to understand why people are saying this thread is bad. I found it kind of encouraging and positive.

I think he was referencing the self-loathing threads when he was saying 'these' rather than this thread on that original post you quoted. Re-read his posts from that perspective and it'll click.

this thread is not bad user, this is one of the best threads of Veeky Forums in weeks

posting this thread every fucking day 6 times a day would be bad tho

It's the
>le we on Veeky Forums are le fucked in the head and so unique
meme

your thread is boring and obvious.

Oh shit, got it now! Thanks senpai.

Congratulations
Misc and /fit really got to you

Sincerely hoping i replied to b8, otherwise... i have bad news 4u

I WANT ELLIOT RODGERS TO LEAVE MY Veeky Forums

BACK

TO

R9K

LISTEN up WOMEN.

You sleep around and get MOMENTARY satisfaction while EMILY is building a future with her HUSBAND. You flirt hopelessly while EMILY discusses VALUES and FAMILY with her future HUSBAND. Do you know why Emily is able to lock down a guy worth marrying while you're selling your stinky SALMON-hole and future for a chance with CHAD? It's because of three things.

>She's TRADITIONAL in her values and femininity
So she gets a healthy relationship with a TRADITIONAL guy that you claim to want.

>She's MONOGAMOUS
so she never thinks about cheating and hasn't slept around (The guy of your dreams doesn't want a girl that's been a slut)

>She's QT
She dresses QT, she acts QT, and she looks QT. Guys like femenine cuteness. It inspires love and discipline in even the wildest men-more than offering sex will. CHAD gets sex from STACEY, but he won't stay around because she isn't special. He gets his SALMON from many women. EMILY gets to keep a HUSBAND because she will be a good MOTHER and the potential HUSBAND sees this.

These three values set you apart from other women these days. While Stacey is trying to get fulfillment from a career and use copying consumerism and sex as a means to fill the void EMILY is raising beautiful CHILDREN and loves her HUSBAND

TRADITIONAL
MONOGAMOUS
QT

when will your rosties learn?

Holy kek 10/10

So why exactly isnt /sig/ around anymore?

implying there are grills on the internet

Honestly I believe happiness must be attained internally with as little dependence on complex, extrinsic and ephemeral factors as possible. And strive less for happiness as is traditionally defined, but more a sense of progress, contentment and whimsical investigation of your world. And try to share that with others to the extent that it is possible.

This is the way. And it has nothing to do with women, CHAD, or HFF.

This

Tiffany and Stacy status:
BTFO
T
F
O

Was gonna post on a feels thread, but luckily I saw this thread. 10/10 never gonna be said again.

This thread is GOAT. Worst case scenario, I get some mildly entertaining greentexts for you guys.

cool

bumpin this

fuck off
in life it all alwyas comes down to this
deal with it

Thanks for this OP hope to see more threads like this

>spaghetti dicks
>facebook
>abstract art

yea seems about right m8, living the dream right?

>BUILDINGS
>SOCIAL MEDIA
>ATHEISM
>GOLD

While you're lifting CHAD is a 16th century SKYSCRAPER who doesn't have to do ANYTHING for girls to want to BE INSIDE HIM

Underated post

I have a monthly budget and money is well invested giving me solid interests. I've got everything planned, I've never said it was 2M, it's about the 10M range.

Can confirm, we are all normies and all NEWFAGS

This hit me pretty hard. It's like I know this stuff, but I forget, can't seem to apply it, like, it's what motivates me and gets me going but it fades away as I do other things. Anyone know what I mean?

He EVEN eats PIZZA like CMON. DID he get FAT? NO. He has good GENETICS.

MEME meme MEME meme meme meme MEME meme. MEME meme meme MEME meme.

this is all I can read from these posts

You need to come up with an equivalent of "FACE, FRAME, and HEIGHT."

You had me until "whimsical investigation of your world."

The place on the left looks like it would tip better.

One of my friends is actually chad and its like that for him hahah

That's in Belitung, Indonesia. I was there last year. Gorgeous.