We are all believers in ODN because we believe in doing what we want without being under the prying eyes of the...

We are all believers in ODN because we believe in doing what we want without being under the prying eyes of the government. I should be able to buy time with a prostitute without any needless stress.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/740i8p/odn_is_flying_wdyt/?st=j8btbfe4&sh=dd8b4341

If this post gets 150 upvotes I will give everyone who posts their addresses 5 ODN by that time.

Help contribute to this post. Help expose the merits of ODN to normies

Other urls found in this thread:

masternodes.pro/stats/crave
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20
cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks user, long live obsidian

XSBr7MuX1URsDmfKc2FwfHy1QRUFxXGwaz

Too late to jump in ODN?

Market cap is stil miniscule

What is a legit, non bullshit figure ODN could hit. $1? $2? $5?

Nothing wrong with obsidian except unfair distribution via ICO. 33% to the dev team? Thats a total grift.

masternodes.pro/stats/crave

Cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CRAVE_BTC

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.20

cravecommunity.slack.com/join/shared_invite/MTczMTI3MTU2MzcyLTE0OTI4NzQ1ODEtODI1ZDNkYzM4ZQ

Like Obsidian, like masternode coins?

Crave, 500 needed for masternode. Pure proof of stake. Same or objectively better roadmap than Obsidian with no premine and no ICO. Discover Crave.

Planned developments:
Surestyle end to end encryption for messaging and file sharing. Self serve markets and the capacity to mine without any hardware.

1.3Mil circulating supply with 500k annual inflation.

.90 by december. not sure how much support it could get to close into a dollar. just ball park some figures by taking market caps of shit coins like digi and dividing by the circulating supply of odn to get an idea of how much the price would have to be to compare

$10, realistically

ODN and SNT appeal to similar markets. ODN is superior in many ways comparatively. SNT is overvalued and plummeting. ODN is increasing and will likely supplant a fair share of SNT and other portions of the cryptosphere.
ODN marketcap: $18m
SNT marketcap: $95m
95/18=5.2
$0.73*5.2= $3.8
Expect $3 by the end of the year and let's call that a CONSERVATIVE estimate.

stop shilling your pajeet coin

Sounds fair, I'll buy 1BTC worth to test waters.

Post addresses user!

Gave it 2 upvotes, one from me one from gf, 5 ODN is ok tough. I really believe in this. Wish you best of luck user

XEF2Qne4KKkejdxKotW6ZWEqju8QnRbJyR
XEF2Qne4KKkejdxKotW6ZWEqju8QnRbJyR

upvoted for ODN

god bless user

XXDPV5zTf4hjyXamzC5VnBwjJQJ8ovYDbC

Posted two addresses, my autism is too strong

user but I love Obsidian also, share the love.

Let's do it

XMhRa9FbnvNRZ3EWuR4AcT8sQEXYpsbWPU

Upvoted

XF3QaqoYxLqQJpzqoGfoYhaGpasV737ZFq

Upvoted.
XBXwA475pEKFCxCXbtuuxxx5VytCF4iChx

upvoted it

XaVW9dQKkLF6mR3x2nHfWUatEaAS684gGd

We gettin' there anons! Yall are lucky I mined 520 ODN over the past week

Upvoted OBD is king

ODN user ODN. apologize

Thanks op! Upvoted!
XCoGS8rWgNEvPkmfCotWnpH7sFDd8Eks9r

You don't give a fuck about any of those things. Veeky Forums is the last place I'd expect people to be operating under the guise of moral code. You're all conniving weasels enchanted by the promise of riches.

Lol user. I'll be one of the first to use the messenger. I'm a vendor on one of the darknet markets. I'll just let my customers know that the Obsidian platform will be a way to get in direct communication more quickly with me. Don't know about selling products on the platform yet, but will definitely give me a way to communicate on mobile anonymously. I believe in this so much I bought 500k+ worth at ICO.

Let's keep the upvotes going. Let's try to reach #1 posting! Tell your friends! Kill 2 birds with one stone. They learn about ODN and buy while they upvote the post!

Upvoted for great justice.

XKhTrW79kYNNLGayw2GZWzVRhGNxVAQ3xR

tell all your vendor friends user! It will be the new standard!!

We usually work anonymously. Nobody in the world knows I do this - not even the gf.

are you selling ukrainian slave girls?

how often do you pee inside your gf

Praise ODN!

XTXMMUqVstZ4DAeBbjjXGLKBsHE8FVvSvL

XXTp2Gy9XMuqB3mKu4rGYKobV9hFPg2LXd

Just lsd, dmt, coke.

Can we get this to 150 upvotes? I think Veeky Forums can.

upboated

XJ8mi2HhZKtTDnTxekfjrKoB8r2ouZGSKe