Missed the omg ico

>missed the omg ico
>missed the link ico
>missed the walton ico

sick of buying coins at ath, shill me your best upcoming ico's, please and thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

mainsale.powerledger.io/
ethplorer.io/address/0xf629cbd94d3791c9250152bd8dfbdf380e2a3b9c
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-28/upending-digital-currency-market-is-next-act-for-ex-virtu-trader
cnbc.com/2017/09/29/airswap-wants-to-build-a-cryptocurrency-exchange-by-selling-a-digital-token.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7P_Ri28DgkU
theblockchainshow.com/45-founders-of-swap-don-mosites-michael-oved/
hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/finance/20171003/bkn-20171003220207408-1003_00842_001.html
medium.com/@Digix/airswap-and-digix-dev-partnership-5b11600f3f51
swap.tech/whitepaper/),
blog.airswap.io/the-lay-of-the-land-in-decentralized-exchange-protocols-55ed00feb3df
media.consensys.net/airswap-whitelist-registration-5f761659aa25
youtube.com/watch?v=uVSmuVeW3OY
media.consensys.net/airswap-release-roadmap-6bc4d33f84cd
launch.airswap.io/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/hedge-funds-flip-icos-leaving-other-investors-holding-the-bag
blog.airswap.io/airswap-token-ast-launching-october-10-7fec2d4dcf7b
wsj.com/articles/goldman-sachs-explores-a-new-world-trading-bitcoin-1506959128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

enjin, get in quick before it sells out enjincoin.io

Motherfucker, you lost ELIX too

mainsale.powerledger.io/

You got 2 days left, make them count

Also this

Exchange? How much? Moon? Prediction?

Silly toast it's xcn and shift now.

Also daily reminder that tulip mania is a 5 eyes fabricated psyop

enjin seems like the best ICO within a big timespan. No better at the moment.

Some people are worried about the bonuses in the presale, but there were 4200+ tx's with most being below 10 ETH (no bonus), decent amount claiming 5% and just a handful above 200 eth (15%). No whales.

>missed the link ico
This shit will easily do 80 cents soon fag

there's one very promising ico coming up but i'm keeping it a secret because it has a whitelist.

never said i didnt buy it, just not at ico you tit.
dont like the look of their team desu
thats more like it, gonna buy some thanks

You are new here. People don't shill icos until after the sale. It's quite the opposite. You will have to research them. Also get off biz this place has been going downhill for months. Even Reddit is a better source of info. Sad times

Eat a bag of Dick's

Beginner here, do you have to pledge them an entire ether or can you send a portion of an ether and receive an equal amount of enjin?

hahah jelly fag. i'll make sure to shill the coin and dump 10x on you after i've accumulated enough.

would also like to know this

Can send any amount, if you check the contract logs on Ethplorer ethplorer.io/address/0xf629cbd94d3791c9250152bd8dfbdf380e2a3b9c you can see recent transactions that are below 6000 ENJ (1 ETH worth)

what are you expecting the price to be after the pre-sales over?, dump like a brick as soon as it hits exchanges etc?

Nigger if he knew he'd be rich as fuck. ICOs are a gamble

well, too bad anime-chan went missing. I bet she'd have something juicy for us

Anime-chan is a dumb slut. She shilled some terribad icos and the only ones she got right were the obvious ones everyone was already hyped on.

whats the difference between Enjin, DMarket, and the other game item ICOs?

you mean like Chainlink and Obsidian when nobody was paying attention to them?

I miss her

your problem dipshit, anime-chan always tells us LONG FUCKING TERM things, not her fault you got burned by the biz pump

>Redpulse
>Wanchain
>Request

the ones who knew about them kept quiet, you retard. just like how we're keeping quiet on the next chainlink/odn/kyber.

I'm an amerifat, will I get fucked up the ass if I just send 1 or 2 ETH?
She hasn't been wrong once, the BMC ico was her biggest fault and she always said it was a long hold
redpill Wanchain pls

I didn't get burned by anything. I research my own ICOs and follow my own judgment. Playing the long game with shitcoins is dangerous user.

Can't believe you fags blindly follow a fat roastie that posts anime girls as her gimmick.

REQUEST & WANCHAIN.
U welcome.

It's a great step into the adaptation of cryptos to the normie economy.
>payments
>delivers
>crofunding
All in a decentralized way.

dude crypto infrastracture layer is not ready for mass adoption, when do you people realise this. Example on eth: First you need to speed up the network: Plasma, Raiden, Casper then build all the neccessary infrastructure layer on top of it -> chainlink, some security protocols. Then you can have proper mass use cases like payments, banking services etc

Airswap

holy three of this shit month - you know whats good user

*Hai hai!~*

Sorry, I've actually been kinda busy here and there. A weird mix of diving more into crypto, making new contacts via discord (where I am more active) and real life, etc.

Anyways, I *have* been keeping an eye on upcoming ICOs. It certainly helps that ODN and LINK have done well (though I fear they're being pumped right now), and that the market seems to be heating up after the whole China thing.

Right now I'm planning on throwing a big amount into Airswap.

yeah because playing with Bitcoin is safe as buying Govt bonds

It’s a solid project and I fully intend to go balls deep user.

See you on the moon.

FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DID YOU REVEAL OUR SECRET ICO

Why air swap?

I bought into Chainlink and Obsidian during presale due to anime-chan shilling it. They were super under the radar for a while. I'm sitting comfy right now with 3x for each of those ICOs

Well user, its not exactly "secret" given the hype going around. I mean, the CEO Michael Oved was a partner at Virtu, a high-frequency trading firm. He used to run their North American, South American, and European cross-border trading desks and is a bit of a living legend. In an article that appeared on Bloomberg about Airswap (see below), it mentions that "Virtu gained fame for only losing money on a single day from 2009 to 2014 as it matched buyers and sellers in stocks, bonds, futures and currencies.”

In other words, this is a project led by something of a well-known guy who has Wall Street experience about how markets actually work and wants to create a decentralized exchange tailor-made to attract institutional market participants. Wall Street trading crypto ho!~
>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-28/upending-digital-currency-market-is-next-act-for-ex-virtu-trader

Then are the advisors. I'm starting to place a bigger premium on the advisors and connections that a project has since the bar for ICOs keeps on getting higher and higher. In Airswap's case, they hit it out of the park. Their advisors include:
>Joseph Lubin, one of the co-founders of Ethereum and the man responsible for Consensys (which is backing Airswap), a blockchain-focused software company that is expanding its reach everywhere. If any of you use MetaMask, you're using a Consensys product.
>Bill Tai (aka "KiteVC"), who has invested 110 start-ups (of which 19 went public and 20 were acquired), is well connected to Silicon Valley and Harvard, and was a lead investor and is a board member of BitFury (that huge blockchain company).
(cont).

>Brock Piere, the Chairman of the Bitcoin Foundation, co-founder of Blockchain Capital (BCAP), and more. Since he was a founding board member of Mastercoin, which invented the ICO, you could say we're all benefiting from his work in some ways.
>Clifford Hart, the former Ambassador to Hong Kong and Macau for the US. Since Airswap is Hong Kong based, that means solid local political connections (and according to rumors, a sign of a smooth transition to a Binance listing).
...and many others. Connections and backing galore!~

All of this means that Airswap is getting big media hype and institutional interest. Aside from the aforementioned Bloomberg article, there is an interview/article with CNBC, an interview with The Blockchain Show, a piece in the Hong Kong Oriental Daily, a recently announced partnership with Digix (DGX), and more.

>cnbc.com/2017/09/29/airswap-wants-to-build-a-cryptocurrency-exchange-by-selling-a-digital-token.html
>youtube.com/watch?v=7P_Ri28DgkU
>theblockchainshow.com/45-founders-of-swap-don-mosites-michael-oved/
>hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/finance/20171003/bkn-20171003220207408-1003_00842_001.html
>medium.com/@Digix/airswap-and-digix-dev-partnership-5b11600f3f51

And I still haven't covered what Airswap itself does!

DELET THIS

any idea if AirSwap will be using LINK for their oracles by any chance?

So Airswap is another decentralized exchange.

HOWEVER...

It different in that it uses the Swap protocol (swap.tech/whitepaper/), which means that instead of an order book (like ever normal exchange) that could be manipulated or front-run (think of all those bots, whales, fat finger orders on Etherdelta) people exchange their assets hand-to-hand at the same via indications of interest. You're being invoiced the moment you request a trade depending on the oracle's output, while with an order book exchange you choose a price and place it in the book.

Basically, the easiest way to think of it is that what 0x is to Etherdelta then Airswap is to Shapeshift. So they're not necessarily in competition. Airswap themselves has published a nifty blog post where they compare themselves to other decentralized exchanges. You can read it here:
>blog.airswap.io/the-lay-of-the-land-in-decentralized-exchange-protocols-55ed00feb3df

The important take away is that Airswap is gunning after the over-the-counter (OTC) market for cryptocurrencies, which is growing and people think will explode as the ERC20 ecosystem keeps getting bigger. In non-crypto finance, OTC is huge and is one of the main ways that large institutions trade stocks, bonds, derivatives, etc. Because this is the model that banks and hedge funds use, Airswap seems to be betting that they'll be the exchange service of choice for them (again, this is where we rely on the CEO and his experience to know better).

(cont)

NOLINKER BTFO

Then there is Airswap's token, AST. Probably the best way is to compare to 0x's token, ZRX.

ZRX is used as transaction gas for swaps on their protocol. Their token was designed so that this gas fee is very cheap: think 2 or 3 cents plus a small percentage charged by the decentralized exchange being used (Radar Relay, the 0cean, Ethfinex, w/e). The more users that there are on these platforms then the more the need for ZRX will be (this is its a decent long term hold). However, a noted issue is that miners/stakers/relayers of tokens with a lower market cap coins prefer selling what they earn for one of the main cryptocurrencies. In this case, ZRX to ETH. That means that, over the long term, the supply of circulating ZRX remain constant (possibly increase once the advisors' and devs tokens are unlocked). So while ZRX will become more valuable, it may take awhile (though I'd still buy up more of it on the bet that the decentralized revolution will take off).

For AST though it's different. The token is used to "make" indications of interest to trade. You, as a user, just need to hold your AST and not trade it in order to use the platform (100 AST per 10 limit order, with 100 as the minimum needed - about 0.1 ETH in ICO pricing). And those tokens are locked up so long as the indication of interest is pending. The more tokens one has, the more indications one can make (read: incentive for big institutional players to buy a lot of the tokens). Because of this, AST's supply becomes scarcer continuously as the number of Airswap users increase. Also, the amount of AST locked-in is much larger per user compared to the transaction fees spent in ZRX by user 0x users. Lastly, since AST is held and ZRX really isn’t, none of the price boosts can be rapidly negated (read: it shouldn't be as volatile).

oh man, I need to liquidate something for this shit

Is the whitelist closed? I signed up for both email things they got going. Is it an open ICO?

Opens on 10/10, go to the Token page and request email updates. I just signed up for it, I just wish they'd add a listing for supply/pricing of the token itself.

do you know if there is any KYC? closed to US residents, chinese residents, etc?

This is one of the reasons why I'm talking about this *now*.

The bad news is that there will be a whitelist with KYC.

The good news is that it hasn't happened yet (it will between Oct 4th and 6th) AND it will be open to everyone except the Chinese. Yes, that means the Americans *CAN* participate in this.
>media.consensys.net/airswap-whitelist-registration-5f761659aa25

General terms:
>ICO is on October 10th
>token releases 1 week after the ICO (so October 17th if it sells out quickly).
>150,000 ETH ($45 million) hardcap
...which is a bit high (that Consensys-backed project premium) but probably worth it given the hype this is getting and the most important reason of all (will get to that in a moment)
>20% of tokens are being sold (if I recall correctly), with the rest going to developers, advisors, and being put aside for partnerships/promotions/etc. The tokens not being sold will be locked up, so no worry about them being dumped ASAP.

...oh, and the most important thing: the platform is ready for launch.

No, seriously! No waiting! The exchange is going to go live WITH the ICO. The CEO himself has said via Telegram that "We do have code and a product, we've been being testing it but mostly privately. Demos have been shown and v1 of the platform will be our token launch through our own protocol and software."
Demo vid for those interested:
>youtube.com/watch?v=uVSmuVeW3OY

So we'll be live from day 1! And the roadmap they recently released for future expansions, while a bit plain, shows that they intend to hit most of their targets relatively soon.
media.consensys.net/airswap-release-roadmap-6bc4d33f84cd

open to all except china. kyc required.

ah yessss my armpit fetish

That simple interface is good for the normie money, looks good

why would the tokens be valuable though?

I'm selling accounts of each, btw.

>You, as a user, just need to hold your AST and not trade it in order to use the platform (100 AST per 10 limit order, with 100 as the minimum needed - about 0.1 ETH in ICO pricing). And those tokens are locked up so long as the indication of interest is pending. The more tokens one has, the more indications one can make (read: incentive for big institutional players to buy a lot of the tokens). Because of this, AST's supply becomes scarcer continuously as the number of Airswap users increase.

is this similar to loopring?

Very nice lookin app, definitely caught my attention.

Somewhat unrelated but what's your opinion on BMC right now? I followed your advice on buying in and am still holding, I remember you said it was a long ass hold but I'm curious what your predictions are right now.

If you’re reading this, you’ve been in coma for almost 20 years now. We’re trying a new technique. We don’t know where this message will end up in your dream, but we hope it works. Please wake up, we miss you.

I like it here.

Is the whitelist simple as signing up on this site?
launch.airswap.io/
Anime-san I really appreciate the work you've done. Really inspiring, what we all should be doing. Okay everyone time to FUD the hell out of this ICO

I'm making lots of gains in this dream and will wake up once the fun stops.

>missed the link ico
You need to see this shit
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-03/hedge-funds-flip-icos-leaving-other-investors-holding-the-bag

Hedge funds are going to fuck you over

how do you find all these promising icos btw? There are so many, there's no way someone can research every single one

whitelist registration is tomorrow. don't miss it or else you're going to regret forever like the zrx whitelisting.

hopefully you have diarrhea and miss it.

do I need to join the telegram group for it? telegram doesn't work for me for some reason

if you're too dumb to figure out Telegram just give up now.

Just buy Ark holy shit

It's going supernova within 3 months

Why?

What's the code? Can't find it

if you are good, you can spot the good ones pretty fast

>20% of tokens are being sold (if I recall correctly), with the rest going to developers, advisors, and being put aside for partnerships/promotions/etc. The tokens not being sold will be locked up, so no worry about them being dumped ASAP.

Wew m8 this is big if true

Just buy the ones shilled by anime-chan. Hasn't done me wrong yet. Thanks anine-chan!

The roadmap has some huge goals they're meeting soon. Not to mention lowered tx fees

would you consider this a long term hold?

What about Request Network? I'm torn between that and AirSwap

This

As pointed out.

Loopring, as far as I know, is more comparable to how 0x works rather than Airswap. In fact, I've heard it literally been described as "Chinese 0x, and a cheap ripoff at that".

Still in on BMC and holding, though it hurts. But I did predict it was going to be a long term hold.

I'm a bit reassured by the fact that people still don't trust USDT and that Bitshares is being delisted from Bittrex. So if BMC comes up with a fiat-backed fund, they might be able to take over that space.

White list registration is tomorrow at 10AM EST. I *highly* suggest signing onto the Airswap Telegram to stay updated. I'd link it here, but Veeky Forums thinks its spam.

I scour ICO watchlists, sign up to newsletters, etc.

Keep an eye on Consensys and Argon Group projects. Those two institutions seem to be intent on taking over the ICO by virtue of institutional backing and legal compliance.

Something to look into and a hint of future things to come: Leverj.

My bad, I checked and I was wrong.

30% is being sold to the public. Detailed here:
blog.airswap.io/airswap-token-ast-launching-october-10-7fec2d4dcf7b

>30% sold through October 10, 2017 (15% in presale to strategic purchasers, 2% in Beta Sale at a 20% discount, 13% in Main Sale)
>10% to Advisors and Partners subject to vesting and lockups
>10% to Founders subject to vesting and lockups
>10% for new Partnerships
>The remaining 40% will be locked for a minimum of 6 months

Also where can I follow your work? You have a Telegram group or anything?

where can we follow you?

pls do not leave us like this, tell me there's some way of following you

how much have they raised already ? It's uncapped right ?

bmc is a comfy hold my brother don't sweat, you'll be vindicated in the end

sounds like AST is to OTC what BNB was to centralized exchanges

i am still salty i did not get more BNB in their lottery ico

Wait, I know who you are. We've talked before outside of here. Makes me a little extra comfy now.

but what happens with thos 40 percent locked up?? devs get them?

This anime guy seriously says you will regret getting into airswap like people regret getting into Ox. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS NOONE REGRETS MISSING OUT ON OX BECAUSE THAT SHIT DUMPED AFTER TWO WEEKS OF HITTING AN ACTUAL EXCHANGE AND HASNT RECOVERED SINCE

not to mention its volume is around 400k at times and well noone uses the fucking exchange

What are you even talking about?

0x is way above ICO.

u mad bro?

i'm still at 4x on ZRX. bought during ICO

keep doing the biz special

buy high sell low

you aren't going to make it user

if powerledger is aussie, why did they do a scammy looking promo video in an american accent

I never really participated in a pre-sale. How do people pay for their tokens? By BTC or FIAT?

Also, where would the tokens be stored?

That is a tricky question. There is what was pointed out earlier (), but there are other particulars. I mean, unlike Kyber and 0x, the exchange goes live ASAP. Throw in the fact the fact that its being marketed to Wall Street like crazy right now AND that their roadmap indicates a bunch of things coming up relatively soon.

So really, it depends on how much usage picks up once it goes live. I'll make a decision once I start seeing the numbers.

Technically I can't participate since I'm in the US. Trying to see if I can ride with someone. Might put in a minor amount, but I still need to make a firm decision.

However, a bit of notice: there are other ICOs coming up in October that haven't caught attention yet that are also promising. So I'm trying to be careful with my money.

Nothing yet, apart from being active in some discord servers. I'm increasingly being asked to consider setting up a newsletter of some kind.

Again, this is a project tailored to attract institutions. Just yesterday we learned that Goldman Sachs wants to get in on the Bitcoin trading game. And plenty of people believe Jamie Dimon talked shit about Bitcoin in an attempt to buy up a huge chunk when it was low.
>wsj.com/articles/goldman-sachs-explores-a-new-world-trading-bitcoin-1506959128
So I'm wondering what will happen when these types of players start wanting to seriously engage in ERC-20 OTC token trading.

Depends what the Airswap team wants to do. Incentive for partnerships, more fund raising for expansion plans, making sure there is a supply for institutional participants who want to buy in, etc. What is sure is that after 6 months, they'll be tradeable.

Keep in mind that most ICOs do something like this these days.

I just bought a whitelisted account. But realize I need to get through KYC first. If I get thorugh you can ride with me.

anime chan you can't same fag and barely act like different people. Ox is trash it dumped only after two weeks of hitting an exchange and the developers aren't even close to releasing a finished product. Theres a reason volume dropped from 2 million to not even a million in less than one month. No one is trading or buying your shilled shitcoin. We get it you bought up and sold at the tip while you convinced literal retards to buy in and hold your bags.

Like I always said to you from the begining your no different the pajeet shills who run amateur pump and dump groups through the shitcoins on bittrex. The only difference is you post an anime picture and double check your english

how can you be this awesome? teach me senpai