QTDDTOT

>QTDDTOT

How do I get past a sticking point? Whenever I'm benching I can get the bar off my chest, I have to push really hard in the middle, then can easily lockout. On the last rep, whenever I fail it's always in the middle. What do?

When was the last time you de-loaded or took a rest week?

Also, try mixing up your rep scheme, so do 3x8 instead of 5x5 or vice versa.

I only do pull ups, dips and swimming. Can I get a great body this way?

Depends on what you consider a great body, and what your caloric intake is like, and what kind of food you eat, and how much rest you get, and what your genetics are like.

But yes, probably.

More accessories = more results. If you are going to do few lifts you are going to have weak points. Add some OHP at least.

i cant tell what my tdee should be, im 195, 5"11 i work out 6 days a week but dont do too much else so i never really know what to put my activity level at.

deload 10% until you can do your full set

never taken a rest week, last time I deloaded was a couple months ago to get better form

How do I get past a bench plateau? Little bit over 1pl8 now. Doing SL with pullups, dips, abwork and lat raises as accessories.

I know how to grow my biceps, I know how to grow my triceps, BUT i don't know how to get e thicker arm. Help me?

pretty sure I sprained my elbow MCL. how fucked am I?

no bruising, but moving the joint certain ways ESPECIALLY with weight shoots pain into the inside of my elbow just below the joint. currently I'm treating it with RICE. missing out on my lifts sucks but I also really need to work.

anyone have experience whether anecdotal or actual medfag advice? I'm just worried that if it's not an MCL sprain that I'm just wasting more time without getting checked out

guys can anyone tell me if these almonds will be good for gains or not?

Youtube Mark Rippetoe's triceps pullover and add that. Also, deload and do more reps with lighter weight (this seems to work for a lot of people).

I've lost around 25 pounds but my man boobs haven't gotten much smaller
I'm joining a gym soon to start lifting. Should I focus more on chest then just going through a normal routine?

Need more chest engagement. Focus on the squeeze and try a wider grip. Make sure to control the eccentric portion of the lift and create a rhythm rather than bouncing the weight.

No. Manboobs are fat. Got nothing to do with how you work your chest. You need to burn fat.

If I am sub 15% bf, I should be slow cutting right? I want to get to 10% faster, but I also don't want to fuck up and lose extra muscle.

Broooooo science.

You should be losing 0,5-1% of your weight per weak tops to minimize the risk of muscle loss.

jumping rope supposedly doubles as cardio and calf muscle building

is this true?

pls respond.

just wanna know what kind of window of recovery I'm looking at and if I can still do things like work or am I making it worse every time I feel it hurt

When do you guys take creatine...as in all the time? or when you're cutting, or whenever you feel like it?

Also, how long do you keep it up for?

I'm going to start loading it tomorrow and see if it will begin to get me out of my stalling out on 'Le Press'

Currently doing
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
DL 1x5
Chest Dips 2x8

I have 2 questions. Do Chest dips still workout out triceps and do Tricep dips still workout chest?
Do you think I should add another 2 sets of tricep dips to compliment the chest dips? Or is that too much.

I take it everyday. Doesn't matter when you take it

how do I fill in my chest gap

Earlier today I was doing a glutes exercise where you lie on your back and push your lower back into the ground to activate your glutes which pushes you up. I've been doing it for weeks but today I got a really sharp pain that made me want to crack my lower back really bad. I tried it again and it popped and the pain went away other than just a little lingering pain.

Now I feel like I need to pop it again but I'm scared of messing up the discs. Anyone know what's going on? I've never had spine problems but I did have kyphosis posture last year until I started correcting it.

Thanks. don't you just feel bloated as fuck constantly?

I've been eating at a deficit but what macros should I be aiming for? Right now I eat high carbs and get most from fruits while avoiding fats. Should I eat more fats than carbs?

You'll have mro strength if you squeeze the bar harder.

I know I'm under eating, but I really struggle to get past 1k5 cal a day (male 5"7 manlet). As in it took someone else logging what I eat for me to realise it was that bad. I know that I need to start eating more if I'm going to get batter, but can someone outline whats going to happen if I'm going to get out the other side?

No.
You need to be specific. There's not enough details. Do you even know what you're talking about?
Lift more.

when do i get swoll

Yeah but lifting withought eating is going to do jack shit right? I know I need to do more , I know it's going to take time, all I need to know is what to expect in the short to medium term once I try to add an extra 1k cal will I baloon for a bit until my body gets used to me eating propery again? Should I be doing something specific while trying to get shit under control. etc.

Never
If you lift without eating, yes it won't do shit.
If you lift more, you'll eat more.

My gym doesn't have a belt for weighted dips, are there any alternatives?

buy a fuckin weight belt

dumbbell

bring your own belt

Paused bench with low weight.
Pause at your sticking point.

I had this exact problem, adding paused bench worked wonders for me.

Why does it seem like pull ups are tiring out my shoulders long before tiring out my lats? My delts aren't weak, at least the lateral head; I'm routinely putting lmao1pl8!+ overhead, but they're the first thing to go when doing pull ups, to the point where I can't go past 8-10 reps at BW. Could it be the posterior delt that's weak? I never target them directly, but do a fuckton of back work/pulling.

I used to just grip a dumbbell between my ankles. It's not as good but it's better than nothing

If your weight is stable, just record your daily calorie intake and that is your tdee.

Yes, that is true.

Go see a damn doctor.

Q1: Yes.
Q2: If you want to, but what you really need to add is some sort of row or pullup.

Sorry, that's genetics.

Pop it if you feel like it. I am not a doctor.

Try adding scapula pulls and see if that tightens things up.

Had to turn in my car for a bike cause it was more sensible. Is the riding going to affect my muscle growth if I don't eat more to make up for biking?