What are some protien bars similar to quest bars but cheaper?

What are some protien bars similar to quest bars but cheaper?

Mainly looking for

20g protien

20g fiber

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUCuNGCCjF4
clifbar.com/products/builders/builders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mission1 bars and No Cow Bars are similar but equally as expensive. There aren't really any for like under $1.50/bar

Make your own

just got a box of 24 bars from matrix nutrition. very good for the price, paid £20 for 24. each bar has 17g protein, 35g carb. only 4g fiber tho.

why the high fiber requirement?

So I can do 1 x 1 of shitting my pants

maybe get some bran flakes or whatever the high fiber cereals are for breakfast every morning. makes me shit like a horse absolute beauty and carnage

make your own with IMO syrup, protein powder, and almond flour

The reason protein bars are expensive is because protein is expensive

Skip the bran flakes and just get bran.

DESU, compared to other protein bars, this brand tastes like absolute shit, but at least they're relatively cheap.

To me they are not too bad. I use them for the convenience at school, and of course the price.

I've found that once every couple of months, they'll go on clearance and I'll pick up five or six boxes. Better than paying $2.50 for another brand.

the gatorade ones are the best but i cant find them anywhere but the vending machines at work

These are GOAT, and on sale often at places near me

only at Target? No Ive bought them at kroger

kroger.

Simple Truth has a protein bar with 190 calories and 20 grams. the company is known for not using lots of preservatives and junk like other processed foods.

they are literal candy bars.

these taste like fucking food for pets

The peanut caramel ones aren't that bad.

Yeah that part is BS, i get them at Walmart

I'm a big fan of protein bars, especially of this style. Quest imo is the best, but others are:

Oh Yeah! Victory Bars.
Mission 1 Bars.
Cellucor just launched one, can't remember what it's called but imo they sucked.

Or just make your own with 2 ingredients. IMO syrup + any protien powder. Exact same texture and infinite flavor combos. See - youtube.com/watch?v=AUCuNGCCjF4

Mission 1 bars are super hit or miss. Either they're extremely dense and chewy and delicious or too soft and closer to warm quest bars, which are gross

I like these ones.
clifbar.com/products/builders/builders

Chocolate mint and chocolate peanut butter are good.

So much sugar though.

Why does any cunt eat these? They cost a fortune. Its only ever noobs I see eating them

The Special K ones are my absolute favorite.
They're 6 dollars for a box of 6, but recently I've been picking up 2$ coupons.

I actually don't mind the taste of the chocolate and salted caramel ones. The peanut butter ones are utter dogshit tho.

Also get em at walmart.

ONE ohyeah! bars. Really. Fucking. Good. Especially the birthday flavor

kinda the point. the package has a dude rock climbing on it. it's not really a protein bar, more like a sports fuel bar with p+c+f.

YAAAAS

A tad 2 sweet, but i like them.

If you can find em look for promax bars think their around 20 protons 280 caloralies. Usually see them at bargain market for $1 each, pretty cheap at winco too

A can of beans.

detour simple from costco

or quest bars from gnc

top tier

Whaaat. You're the first person who's ever said warm quest bars are worse than room temp. A chocolate chip cookie dough 10 seconds in the microwave...FML, fuck my macros, fuck everything. Also for those who don't know, theirs an entire sub-cooking-culture devoted to using quest bars as cooking ingredients, or recipes built around them. Some pretty creative and delicious stuff there.

Quest Bars are the goat

I don't even like them at room temperature if the room is warm. Cold quest bars are the best though.

HPLC bars are breddy good

there are no cheap good protein bars

they are a massive scam

only retards actually buy them.

if you MUST eat protein bars then make your own for 1/10th the price and with more protein.

You have taste, my man, and it shows

Plz, no more jokes. Nothing tops this

that looks fucking disgusting

Literally the only bars I can eat since I'm allergic to soy

Are you blind and smoking penises?

they are so fucking good.

Retardely good. I don't want to know if they are even possibly not good for me.

Just stupidly delicious

enjoy simple proteins bub

All of these bars contain tons of soy and needless sugar. There is no good reason to eat any of this shit, it's a waste of money.

String cheese, carrots, peanut butter and celery, they are all better alternatives

yeah dude, whole lot of protein in all those choices

fuck off

String Cheese 85 cal, 0.5g carb, 6.5g protein, 0g fiber
PB & Celery 195 cal, 6g carb, 8g protein, 3g fiber
1 med Carrot 25 cal, 6g carb, 0.5g protein, 2g fiber

Who would have guessed someone looking to eat a $2 candy bar wouldn't know shit about food?

thats 300 calories and 17g of protons and i dont think its even that much, like how can cheese have 6.5g of provolone?

Not bad. They taste way too much like a candy bar for me though.

>Med carrot

nice measurements bro, you know your shit

Compare: Quest bar, Chocolate chip cookie dough
Calories: 190
Fat: 8g
Fiber: 17g
Protein: 21g

See the difference?

Google string cheese calories

Microcarrot detected

If soy protein and corn syrup fits your maros, knock yourself out. But that's exactly what you're getting paying $30 for 12 bars.

Quest has neither of those you dumbass

Stop getting mad friend

>It's just a tasty snack it doesn't count right babe

What is "Soluble Corn Fiber", user? Read the fucking label

Threads like this crack me up.

>anyone else who likes X know any other things the same as X that are similar but different?

>bunch of faggots that hate X come in spouting shit about things you should do instead of X

This. Peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, flour, and whey.

Yeah I use these as a meal with two scoops of whey in water. 510 calories, 70g protein, some carbs and fat and fibre. Great for fuel, useful as a relatively low calorie, high protein meal that can be consumed anywhere (as in requires no prep beyond mixing the whey). It's really helpful to me because I do some work in the wilderness.

I make my own protein bars, just protein powder, peanut butter, oats, and milk

victory

The flavor isn't terrible, but not great. All protein bars taste like synthetic dog food, if I'm going to eat them might as well eat the affordable ones. Some of those other brands are retarded expensive.

I was just looking for a bar that has the same ammount of fiber, but cheaper. I don't want to bring my own lunch to work and I feel like quest is the best route these shits keep me full for about 4 hours, and that's just one bar, they're GOAT!! Pro tip put them in a micro for 30 seconds and you get a mini cake.

Anyone tried the Arnold series bars? I have a local place that has them on sale at 55%off for a 12 box