LINK PRICE PREDICTION THREAD

LINK PRICE PREDICTION THREAD

More than yesterday....less than Friday

At least x2 before SIBOS

under ico price...like it's always been.

$4 dollars the day of Sibos. Crashes back to $1 over the course of the week and stagnates for 3 or 4 months before some announcement sends it to $60 per.

Buy now and sell before the conference or buy after the conference. Whatever you do don't buy during.

Realisticaly hovering between 0.60$ and 1$ in the midterm

Even as a link holder this sounds incredibly stupid.

Probably something like this

20 cents

I am assuming it goes well and 4 dollars puts it at 1.5B market cap which OMG hit during its hype run.

The $60 per thing is bullshit I admit.

$200 by next week
$10,000 by Christmas

A very conservative $1 around SIBOS.

I'm not expecting big news right around SIBOS because as we all know the team is very quiet on these things but if they do have some major news for us, then we can expect $2-3 in a couple of weeks.

1,100 Linklet here. Can't decide whether to join the 2,000 club or add to ARK.

There likely will be major news as they've been in phase 1 with SWIFT since May I think so they are going to review the progress and then announce what is next for phase 2.

crash to 0 and then moon to 2 cents

I will take a realistic approach and say $1 is low $2 is fair and $3 is high over the next month.

epic
simply
epic

you want to go ark now when ark had its early glory??? fucking hell man link has basically only just turned on the engine

If Swift announces a partnership that shit will be on CNN. It would unironically go 10x within hour.

MY TUITION MONEY IS ON THE LINE

Potential news would be an exchange listing... I think hitbtc or brittex would love this.

that's not going to happen any time soon though, earliest is probably 1 week after the conference, realistically we're looking at 1-2 months.

even 3 months is very soon

I'm also thinking the same. To say they are very careful with giving any partnership info is an understatement.
The best thing until that happens is listing on something bigger than Binance like said but that's hardly going to happen in this climate.
We can pretty much forget Bittrex listing anything, maybe HitBTC or Polo.

Dubs don't lie. Really though the exposure is good even if it doesn't moon instantly. Anyone holding 100k is likely to be a multimillionaire in a year or so.

Assuming of course Swft does partner instead of telling them to fuck off.

It'll touch 9k and and 7k befor the 10th of October. Pople are not gonna miss out on the chance for accumulating.

Prob 12-13k sats coming up to SIBOS, featuring a moon to 14k right before i and a massive dip. It'll dip afterwards and recover to 10k or so. People will gradually sell off as they relaise that instiutional investors are gonna be a good few weeks getting in etc.

This will completely change if Sergei announces important partners etc. If a SWIT patnership got anounced for some mad rason, it'd be moonshots all around, straight up to top 15 MC.

Im inclined to agree, but the climate will change. i actually like that they are careful about providing info.. it is protecting them from potential rivals. the best thing they can do is keep their mouths shut and drop the bomb when they have sealed the deals and are ahead of any competitors or threats.

If SWIFT were to actually issue a statement saying they are using The SmartContract product Chainlink then it would be a straight moonshot to Top 5.

But as user said it's unlikely soon.

I think we may be surprised... the quieter they are the bigger the news will be... i always keep an eye on the quite projects.. look at walton, that shit is going to hit the floor like a drunk. every day some new world changing news comes out... scammy as shit. Link is composed, thought out they have a plan and are going for the kill silently. When they speak it it wont be bullshit pump rumors it will be solid news. If they are quite, trust me be prepared for some surprises.

Do we need to have another fucking link thread?

We haven't had one for 3 minutes fuck off

looks like no-one can stop thinking about link... greedy cunts waiting to get rich lol fucken lepricauns

Wew lad could you imagine

yeh that talk gave me a boner instantly

10000000000000000000 BEFORE SIBOS

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 AFTER SIBOS

Nolinkers stay jelly

$1.50 next week
$5 by end of year